So are plants. Why are you so inhumane?

because they taste good
because it pisses off vegetarian faggots
because fuck you

because it's us or them

Agreed.

it's fun to piss of vegans

Because its fucking good and most animals we eat are dumber than nails

Same reason all carnivores eat other animals.

I eat both
why don't eat meat ?

because people are heterotrophs and are unable to produce their own food. Pft, nothing personal kid.

Some plants are good. ALL animals are good.

It's evolutionary, fuck off.

>inhumane
How so?

Because they don't have moral agency
Also

stupidity

Free will motherfucker. Thats why.

Bacon

/thread

Why would u kill poor defenseless plants? They're alive too and are doing everything they can to survive in their own way. If you truly care about the lives of other beings you should just kys hypocrite

should we eat other people instead?

but seriously, it's hard to get very-high-protein food from the plant kingdom. maybe in the future they'll figure out ways to get more proteins from mushrooms or some yet-to-be-discovered plant.

because meat eaters need to eat meat. most vegans are lying hippies, they all "sneak" meat while waving their fingers like an old lady at a child to their friends for doing it. the hippie who waves their finger the hardest at their friends is probably the biggest cheater

Why do other animals eat other animals?

vegan bros unite

This

Why do animals eat other animals?
>because it's a good source of protein and they taste amazing
>everyone eats animals excellent t you flower faggots

>animals eat other animals all the time
>we are animals

I don't see the problem with this.

Because I'm TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN, MOTHERFUCKER

I read a story a couple of years ago about a British vegan couple that killed their baby by not giving it any milk.

>good source of protein
check your facts

They taste good and provide nutrients.
Other animals eat other animals.
So what's the point of your question?

Vegan diets are harder to maintain

nutrition boi

that fact that YOU have to take pills and eat scabs and shit says more than I EVER could about our position on the food chain....faggot

I kekd
Plants are more defenseless than animals
Just because they don't make noise dosent mean they couldn't be hurting when you kill them

>are dumber than nails
So are most of the people on Sup Forums, does that mean we should be allowed to eat them too?

Why do gazelles eat grass? Why do lions eat meat? Why do hippos charge at anything in the water? Why do crocodiles eat anything? Why does a dung beetle eat shit? Why is the OP such a fucking faggot?

People told me it was ok to eat when I was very young so I just continue doing it.
It taste meh if it's badly prepared, which is the usual way I prepare meat.
I try to buy meat from time to time to help with nutrition and shit.I can't just eat grains and sugar.

/thread

Because they're fucking delicious

Because animals eat animals.
The Homosapiens cook the animals before they eat them.

No, they should be gassed

Id eat YOU if i knew where you lived

1. To builds muscle, make blood cells, sustain the iron level, make fats.

2. Cause it taste good

not an argument

This is weird since apparently dykes in Chicago hate Jews now...

taste and calories.

OP is ignoring the most basic and common response of "animals eat other animals and we're animals"

it kinda fucking is

Mainly for the kek's. Also Vegan = Gay.

checked
webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-protein-foods

I mean acacia and maple trees are perfect examples of plants trying to defend themselves from animals that eat them.

I'm sorry but show me the plants here?

>ALL animals are good
except skunk. Jesus christ, the meat is fucking terrible - the chemicals secreted for skunk spray are actually present throughout the skunk.

I think it is possible that there may be other meats out there that are also bad, but to date I've seen no evidence of other such things.

Why are all vegans beta faggots? did their moms force them to do oral when they were a few months old and they hated the taste of meat ever sine? LOL

Because the point of life is to be the last species around, that's why we have evolution, its a race

there's an idea my man
also why do you hate meat
>i love me some battery farm chicken

shit i'll support that, though these faggots probably taste like shit with how badly they treat their bodies

Because I want.

you either eat meat or you eat dick
those are your options

OP =BIG FAGGOT or is he a mufuckin SAVAGE?
.....you have 10 seconds......CHOOSE

Lots of animals eat other animals. You think a shark or a bear really feels guilty about eating anything?

You realize that if your ancestry didn't eat and survive off of anything it could, you probably wouldn't be here?

You wanna eat bean sprouts now go ahead. But don't try to make people feel bad about something they naturally do.

This is the only response in this thread that actually make some fucking sense.

So tasty....

I feel as a human being it's only right to eat what we can reason with. I know it's weird, but I only eat other dead people, as meat. We got a group of like-minded people, and we share an interest. We enjoy it and there's nothing wrong with it.

In general most meat eating animals taste pretty bad.

uuugh cut it up some more....i bet you took a bite out of mid hunt you nasty bastard

Does that mean that vegans taste good?

wha you so funny let me suck your cok

dick is also meat

I recommend that you avoid eating brain or nerve tissues.

why do animals eat other animals

hey dont fucking lump them in with us we fucking love meat (pun only slightly intended)

>vegans: even faggots look down on them

nah I got that tofu dick boi fym?

Samefag

Are insects considered animals the same way? I mean, they're obviously not plants, but it's my understanding that invertebrates are pretty "simple" and don't experience pain the same way.

came here to post this

>plants
>delicious

We recommend eating the brain and nervous system.

I think the only people that should eat meat are the ones brave enough to kill the animal themselves. I'm to much of a Sup Forumsitch.

Black people hanging is funny

Humans are omnivores, NOT herbivores.

If you disagree, feel free to prove me wrong by grazing your lawn.

Because if we don't eat them then the niggers in Africa will. Could you live with your self if that happened?

Genetics/Instinctive - more protein & fat = Bigger & stronger. why it tastes better too.

Meh, that's not really true though,

Swordfish, tuna, squid, and alligator, to name a few, are carnivores that taste delicious.

Chickens, ostriches, and crabs are omnivores that are also delicious.

because meat is the most nutritious food available to us and it's a natural part of our diet. That doesn't mean eating lots is good for you, but eating some is important as it is a source of nutrients very difficult or impossible to obtain from plants. The typical human diet through the ages was cooked vegetables and grains, ripe fruit, and meat. Grains and vegetables are full of natural toxins and antinutrients to deter predation, cooking breaks them down and makes them easier to digest and their nutrients more bioavailable. Fruit in general when ripe produce enzymes which break down their chemicals and tissue, having a similar effect. Cooking meat is mainly for hygiene, but the cooking/processing method may produce many toxins and carcinogens. This is not an issue with plants because they contain large amounts of anti-oxidants and protective chemicals. Modern farming practices and our lifestyles have more to do with our increasing health problems and not any particular food group (except highly processed foods, meat or otherwise, which are a huge culprit). Pesticides and chemicals such as pthalates may contribute to chronic health problems and developmental disorders, but modern farming has also made meat and vegetables/fruits less nutritious and often higher in calories. Genetics play an poorly understood and understated role in what is healthy as well. Eating what your ancestors ate is probably important.

A diet high in animal protein and fat is very important for a developing body, especially the brain. Carbs fuel the body, but meat builds it.

Don't take sides in moronic debates, educate yourself.

it causes the human equivalent of mad cow disease en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmissible_spongiform_encephalopathy

because food

not all herbivores eat grass. I'm not disagreeing with you, but blatant logically fallacies piss me off. Also you're wrong because you're ugly.

>protien

becouse humans are animals too! And also they are delicious.