Thoughts on the live action Robin outfit. Just noticed the bullet indents on the gloves

Thoughts on the live action Robin outfit. Just noticed the bullet indents on the gloves.

Who is that guy flipping off?

Pretty much perfect for what it is. The batman-like scallop gauntlet things are cool. Suit's reminiscent of Arkham games. Will probably look sick if they do flashbacks. A Damian suit will look nice as well.

>Shorts

Justice League will be trash. I can't wait for capeshit to die.

Looks ok, feel like I won't have an opinion until I see someone wearing it.

Why would Robin be in Justice League?

Does he shave his legs?

>implying he didn't have kevlar yoga pants underneath

This. Only options are he wore tights or went bare legged. Both are gay as shit.

Shorts a bit long but otherwise good

Well he's an acrobat/martial artist. Outfit cant be confining.

why is there joker graffiti on robins costume?

what you want him wearing hotpants?

Dude, I hope this is b8

After the Joker fucked his shit up he painted all over his dying body

Because Joker killed Robin

Get rid of the shorts, give him pants like any straight superhero would have.

Yes

For the life of me I can't find that pic of Batfleck looking at the suit.

>Just noticed the bullet indents on the gloves.
so what that just means the bullets were stopped. There are on real holes in the suit.

Didn't Harley kill robin

Accessory, I think?

was this costume in a movie? is it confirmed leto joker killed robin? that's pretty twisted.

There's been 3 Robins so far, Dick Grayson, Something Todd and Tim Drake. One of them got killed by Joker, I think it was Todd? I can't remember.

>When Bruce looks at the Robin costume he is not only mourning his fallen partner but reminiscing for a time when his superhero lifestyle was more lighthearted and easier
;_;

More than that. Steph Robin for short time and Bruce's son Damian for almost a decade.

it's in the batcave i think

>hasnt watched BvS

probably bashed it too

Shieeeet

That's who the fourth Robin is?
I know Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne.
I always wondered who the fourth Robin was.
I knew there was a female Robin at one point but I never seen her in anything.
Yet you see Grayson, Todd, and Drake in everything.

>Instead of doing JUST league they could be making a red hood movie

>bullet indents on the gloves.
They're not indents, they're nipples.

That's not the pic i posted but it works anyway

The female Robin was in The Dark knight Returns, which is set when Bruce is like 60, So she doesn't exist yet in the timeline of comics, she's in the future.

Why does John Campea have that weird Kevin Bacon face where you somehow look like you're 10 years old and 40 years old simultaneously?

You've got it wrong. The Robin from The Dark Knight Returns was Carrie Kelley in a continuity where she was the third. The fourth robin in the main continuity was Stephanie Brown

>That's who the fourth Robin is?

Yep, i think he's only been in a couple of the animated flicks, but they're usually not very good. I'd like to see Affleck introduce him in the new films, could be interesting. Although Damian's best runs were with Dick Grayson as a fun and fancy free Batman, while he was the brooding young fish out of water and reformed killing machine.

>that moment when Damian realizes his mom is a piece of shir because she implanted cybernetic parts in his body without his knowledge that could let her remote him like a puppet

Yeah, Jason Todd is the one that died.

that was crazy, i forgot about that

God, comics are confusing.

I can't wait for you to die.

So is there a Nightwing in any of this, cuz Dick Grayson is the first and runs off, right?
Then there's Todd who dies, and Drake becomes the third Robin.
Wonder if there is any plans for Tim Drake or Dick Grayson.

I have a feeling that the dead Robin in the DCEU is Dick Grayson. No way would Batman stoop to the level of using lethal force without Dick stepping in

Snyder already confirmed it's Jason Todd.

Source?

And that is why comics are superior to film. At least to film adaptations. Morrison's creativity and Quitely or Stewart's art have no limitations and they don't have to be approved every single step of the way by a committee who wants to sell toys.

In Suicide Squad, we get a look at Harley's file for half a second and it says "accomplice to Robin's murder". Ayer said the Joker killed him, so Bats bashed his teeth in, hence the metallic teeth and the damaged tattoo.

>so Bats bashed his teeth in, hence the metallic teeth and the damaged tattoo.
He had those when he was convincing Harleen to become Harley though

Whoop, looks like i'm a fag he never confirmed that, all he said was:

>"In my mind, it was that Robin had died 10 years earlier, during some run in with a young Joker," he stated. "To me, it was a fun backstory… to play with. The whole idea was that there had been loss and sacrifice. [Batman] doesn’t really have a life outside of the cave. I thought by including Robin – a dead Robin – it would help us understand he’s been on quite a little journey."

The most you can surmise that if a Robin was killed by Joker it would be Jason todd like in the comics but the fuck knows considering they can change things however they want, I mean we had Jimmy Olsen as a CIA operative

That part is what confused me, cuz didn't Joker already have the fucked up teeth when "treated" by Harleen Quinzel?
How would she have been an accomplice when she wasn't Harley yet?

Look at this shit, just imagine Robin fighting people with this. If the S means hope, Robin means "meat grinder".

I hope they do Nightwing well. I love Nightwing.

The answer is David Ayers is a fucking hack

A banana hammock.

where's the crowbar damage?

fucking hack synder

>Harley and Joker kill Robin
>The Flash carries Batman to the past and Batman punches Joker's Teeth out
>Joker meets Harley with his sweet grill
>They get together and kill Robin again

Robin's head.

>where's the crowbar damage?

why would Joker aim at anything other than his head?

that is a stupid fucking question without the capeshit characters involved

>Joker only killed Robin because he was mad Batman punched out his teeth

What do people think of the fan theory that Batman unknowingly caused a pregnant Harley to suffer a miscarriage, causing her and Joker to kill Robin as retaliation?

>Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

that is a stupid fucking question without the capeshit characters involved

What even? Look at Robin's suit, that thing is practically armor, the best place to hit him, would be the fucking face.

This isn't about comics anymore, it's common fucking sense

It was because of the kids...They called me Mr J

lmao how is that a 'theory' it has no proof at all

I mean it could be true, but considering there is nothing at all to even slightly hint at it, its basically fanfiction

>Joker has baby clothes in his bedroom
>Leto said that it will be important later
>Harley's fantasy features her and Joker with kids

What if the 3 Jokers are also the 3 Robins and they just fake their death and trade places as Batman's sidekick periodically to cause him mental trauma... FUCK YEA I just solved DC Rebirths biggest expertly written, well crafted, mystery!

Robin was gay as shit, whats you point?

>Leto said that it will be important later
Ah, didn't know this.
The rest is irrelevant. Harley has always wanted to have a happy life with the joker.

Fucking stupid, joker would never fuck Harley in the first place. He delights in withholding affection from her, why would he ever give her the D.

I guess if he had though I'd more believe he was the one to make her miscarry and made it look like someone else did it.

Who is to say that she does not already have a kid? I think this is gonna be some son of the joker shit.

it's joker though, he'd take joy in smashing robin around the body first.

What makes you think he killed him with a crowbar?

Did not know it was supposed to be robin's suit until after when someone said so

Exactly, it's obvious he beat him to death with a cappuccino machine, that's why Harley asked for one, foreshadowing.

Yes, can't wait.
Better cast Drew Russell.

The robin death scene is pretty fucking iconic.

Joker beats him up badly with a crowbar and then puts him in a building with a bomb.

Wouldn't be surprised if they change everything except for shooting pic related accurately for a flashback

When will DC learn that a dark, edgy and "mature" feel doesn't mix well with costumed superheroes frolicking around fighting crime?

Did Harley pound Robins tight boipucci with 1 of jokers dildos first?

that's how it goes down in all forms of media, no point changing it.

but knowing the hack directors of DC and WB, they'll change it to some edgy weapon.

So since Ben Affleck is playing Batman, does that mean Matt Damon is playing Robin?

Robin is DEEEEEEEEEEAD

Probably :(

poor robin

>in the same universe we have a brutal killing machine batman, we have a robin that wore fucking shorts

This is jarring, why the hell would Batfleck even have a boy robin? It makes no sense tonally.

so he could pound his boipucci

why else

He's such a gymnast a bullet or bludgeon would never graze his legs.
Why need armor when you can prance faster than a speed bullet?

You mean in the gauntlets?

Are we seriously back to saying pucci.

Come on, man.

WOW LOOK AT YOU NOTICING THINGS REDDIT!

NOBODY ELSE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO CARE AS MUCH AS YOU!

Blame Sup Forums for having nightly boipucci threads.
Every single fucking night.
Christ.

why the fuck people even like Robin

Robin's always been pretty gay.
Arkham video games Robin was pretty cool though.
Otherwise, Forever and Robin have at least a Robin who acts cool.
I kinda liked him taking on a gang by himself before Batman shows up despite the cheesiness of both movies.

You can't take robin seriously as a concept. Imo do it with bright colors and tights or just ignore his character. I don't believe for a second this Barman would have a young sidekick unless they went deep into the psychology of it, which sounds dumb but that's the only way I can see it working in Snyder's pretentious serious world. That's the problem with taking comics so seriously, frankly. A lot of it was just created to entertain children lol. In Gotg it's believable that a talk dog like Cosmo would appear, for example.

All this to say I think it looks cool but for the character it's just pretentious and I don't really like it but it looks as cool as it could I guess.

Robin is basically the best part of any batman story.
Where batman has been broken from day 1, being infinitely smart, strong, and having a gadget for literally everything at all times, Robin is a kid that is learning how to be batman-tier.

Plus, some Robins have an interesting enough backstory/personality that it feels really cool to have him around.

I disagree. Robin outside of the Adam West series and everything inspired by the adam west series is basically just mini batman as a kid. Dulling the colours doesn't ruin anything really.

I remember reading some Batman comics, I think Dark Knight by Miller, the ones Nolan based his take on, it was kinda cool at first, Batman fighting mafia and bandits, pretty low-key, then he found that kid Robin, he's like 13 years old and they started fighting crime together, and that's where I just stopped.

I understand why he's in more lighthearted Batmans, but if you're doing it gritty don't put in a teenager in shorts fighting dudes with guns. Just don't,

In all honesty I visit the comic book store every week to buy new comics and the only guys who show up are guys in their 30s to old men who can hardly stand.
I never once seen a kid in that store buying comics.
Comics as I know first hand are not entertainment for children.
I see them grabbing shit like Deathstroke and Batman.
Kids don't wanna read comics, they wanna watch cartoons and maybe see him on the big screen, which results in a dark, gritty comic book character.

>my one comic store represents the entire industry.

Stupid ass cum licker.

It's the top dog comic store in my city which is in the top ten cities of America, bitch, so back to your Popeye's chicken.

I mean they were initially created for kids years ago and started to be taken seriously over time. But it's always more believable in a drawing.

I like him and all but a kid fighting adults who are trying to kill him is preposterous. I'm accepting of it but it stands out when you make something as pretentious as Man of Steel and Barman v Superman that is begging to be taken realistically and seriously.