Go fuck up this pedo bois

Go fuck up this pedo bois

Other urls found in this thread:

pameganslaw.state.pa.us/Search/CitySearchResults?selectedCity=EASTON&chkCityIncarcerated=true&chkCityIncarcerated=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not your fucking army, lmao kys.

Smh

Scum

thanks daddy haahahaha

Lmao

gtfo back to facebook faggot

Ok

why don't you fuck him up by sending this to his fb friend list?

Eat shit cockfag

go there and suck his cock niggaboi

ya that'd really get him

Everyone on his friends list is just like children

Isn't Davey Boy Smith dead? How is he sending these texts?

Someone do this. I sent him a message and a pic of the convo. Told him the chans were going to inform all in his life.

so you just signed on to be someones personal army. why dont you fuck off to tumblr already?

Damn he's cut. I prefer uncut. BTW op u sure u did this for justice or do you wanna get railed by an old man?

Kek

>xD
pls go suck cock on 9fag already

>Jessie Sydan
>Jesse Suydam

No I did this because fucking with a pedophile at 2am is fun imo. Not joking I'm enjoying this so why don't you fuck off to tumblr because back in the old days Sup Forums would have jumped on the opportunity to fuck with someone. You are why Sup Forums is dying cunt.

Haven't been on it I'm years. I use that when I talk to normies. You fucking neckbearded wanker

Rekt him

fucking pathetic.

I'm going to need an update to this user.

>not pathetic
>is on Sup Forums

Pick one you fetal alcohol syndrome enhanced nigger.

So you like fucking pedos. I knew it lol.

>yells at someone for not supporting a PA request on a pedo
>tells them to go to tumblr

Are you legit retarded?

OP explain yourself

Dude hasn't responded. I live in South Africa so it's 2 am here. Don't know what time it is in Amerilard so he may not respond anytime soon.

Lmao

so he gave you his phone number by phone... surely it's not fake and/or gay

You missed my point. I'm not doing this because I was asked to be a PA soldier. I'm doing this because I like being a Sup Forums degenerate and FUCKING WITH PEOPLE. HOW IS IT THAT YOU MISSED THAT?

Tell him to look for message requests. Kek.

Cry more please it's pathetic of you.

But you're not. You're merely whiteknighting like a little fag on a ridiculous PA request. Tragic.

Well helps if I'm crying which unfortunately for you I am not. Look it's 2am. I live in Africa. I don't get much fun. Why is it so shocking to you that a lurker would take the opportunity to fuck with someone?

Nigger

Oh my God,

What if y'all ruin his life

>lmao
>NYPA instead of raids and attacks for shits and giggles

Summer

you are a sad strange little man and you have my pity.

You are what's wrong with Sup Forums. You are truly tragic. No matter what the intentions are I remember a time when we would all get together to screw with someone. There were no reasons really. It was all just for the keks. But them Sup Forums became more mainstream. Summer fags like you flooded in and it began to die. I miss you Sup Forums

I'm sorry you live in africa please have a good day

Gud. Kek.

You're summerfag.
Gimme fb pls im gonna kek :^)

Exactly. No reasons. So why do you go sticking your cock in an obvious PA request because "OMG PEDOS R BAD"? It's like every brain cell you ever had spontaneously combusted.

lol that cunt thinks he's funny. hope he gets abused by his mates.

fuck off you underage faggot

Well if they hadn't made it illegal to kill niggers (or kaffirs as we call them here) I would have a nice day.

Is your autobot broken there op?

> xD

Sup Forums isnt that fun R.I.P

>implying jamal wouldn't just stab your fat ass

stay badass friendo

I did it for the sake of a kek. Yes he may have asked for a PA but that is not why I did it. He provided me with information about another human being that had done something society frowns upon. In doing so gave me the opportunity to use this guys fuck up to mess with him.

I'll let him be my ddy

Rip bro. i feel horrible. you poor fucking user. i'm sorry you can cry about not being able to shoot kaffirs anymore. and i wont try to be a cunt about it. :(

Uuuuh you're so badass, I'm so scared of you

one thing that will always bring people together is a hate for kaffirs. Even kaffirs hate kaffirs thats why they always shoot eachother.

A quick search of the PA Sex Offender registry shows 4 convicted chimos live in that address. It's a hotel. pameganslaw.state.pa.us/Search/CitySearchResults?selectedCity=EASTON&chkCityIncarcerated=true&chkCityIncarcerated=false

its called FB messenger you degen, I assume you dont know because youve never had friends

And this is exactly proving why you and the Sup Forums you idolize have nothing whatsoever in common.

You want to do something to the guy for keks because he's done something society frowns upon? Newsflash, faggot: the Sup Forums you idolize approve of anything society frowns upon.

So why don't you pack your little faggot case, wrap up your little faggot sandwiches, and then fuck the faggot off to 9fag where you clearly belong, with the modern day "Anonymous"?

Jamal is an Amerilard nigger name. Here it's sipho or Jabulani.

PA requests, lol
a digital image "proof" of a 'conversation'. lol
people jumping on the band wagon, lol
everyone is god, victim and perp, lol

"MY HOT SEXY LOVER BOY"

news flash faggot: Sup Forums has been fucking peoples lives since day one. even people who don't deserve it fucker. You know nothing of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is random. one day we'll support a pedo the other we'll out him to the world. one day we'll roll for dubs for one person to kill themselves while posting in a bahh thread to help another. you really have no idea about Sup Forums

Moron. My reason for mentioning his "transgression" is because it is something that can be used against him. Without it anyone who goes and says shit to him would just be another autist looking for attention. With this there is power to make him shit a brick.

this guy is right, Sup Forums is full of solow cunts
became a fucking government and one based on anonymous simple to shooop proofs lol

Thanks man. They shoot each other here because they hate each other so much. All they do is destroy and it's fucking sickening.

this

Oooh a keyboard warrior would make the big bad pedo shit a brick!? Get a grip, negro.

You're making my point. Any day Sup Forums could go ape on him just because. But when it's a PA request? Because society frowns upon it? Fuck off. That's plenty of reasons to not do shit. Or do you want any little underage b& to dictate what Sup Forums does? Why am I asking, of course you do, because you are a little underage fag who got molested by his uncle and now is out for vengeance.

Tru dat

>roleplays as a little girl
>cyber sucks men off
>needs help to do anything about him
You look 10 times more pathetic than him, just saying

Summermeme.

Well done. You couldn't attack my argument so you chose to belittle me. You're a weapons grade schmuck aren't you?

So you think your the punisher or something?
luring some sick fucking pedo with the intention of /b doing your work? cmon kid go there and suck his dick like the faggot you are or go there and do something about it. fagget

Nypa

I own a firearm. See for timestamp. That means I am too old for school and summer breaks. Further more its winter rn in South Africa so there's that too.

>being this reddit

Well if he is the punisher he could bite fgts dick. Kek.

Not that guy but I vote to leave him alone.

I really don't see how this is a PA request. Retards like you claiming that every thread like this is a PA request are the reason why shit doesn't get done. We've always doxxed people for fun, especially pedos because it's easy and the reaction is priceless. It's not like this is some guy in OPs class who makes fun of him for bring an MLP doll to school with him.

kek

>has to use the word "meme" in every sentence

Sure is reddit in here.

Just kys

you're a green boi now :))

You should actually drown yourself.

im with you fuck this pedo lets rek his life

See . Don't argue just submit to the will of my dubs.

NYPA faggot

You should follow your own advice

I want the two of you to leave him alone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kys

Tried and it didn't work. So now I just argue with useless niggers like yourself.

hooo boi, you're so crap at everything you couldnt even kill yourself? now that's miserable

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No

Damn Steve, the edge on this one, check it out

Tried with a .45. Had something called a hang fire. Dropped the gun them it went off. Basically technical difficulties. Hang fires are rare so I took it as a sign from kek that I should just carry on lurking. Near crippling depression aside lurks more fun than being ded so...

Thankyou, Sup Forums needs to come back

That gif may have gotten an emotional response out if me if it wasn't a god ugly nigger.

the pusification is real. we all remember mitchell henderson. make Sup Forums great again.