Things you're worried about saying on anesthesia

Things you're worried about saying on anesthesia

For instance wisdom teeth removal

I would probably start yelling about Islamic inferiority and tequia, as well as some antifa bitching

You do not always blabber inconsistent nonsense coming off if that's what you're worried about OP. Personally I've had a shit time coming off everytime but it depends for everyone.

In a drunken stupor I yelled about jews and Israel while on public transit before

Checked

First time I went under I was in the waiting room after the surgery and some kid turned on the show "Clifford the Big Red Dog". After a little while that kid left and someone changed the channel. Anesthesia me did not like that. Anesthesia me started screaming "WEHER TEH FUCK IS CLIFFORD" at the top of my lungs at every man woman and child who passed.

This is why I'll leave my phone at home and hope I don't say stupid shit.

I'd be more worried about a nurse inserting a catheter into my cock when I go under.

for some reason, after I woke up from my wisdom teeth I was fully understanding shit and I didn't say random shit, is this normal ?

I'm not worried about saying anything on anesthesia because I have an incredibly compartmentalized mind. Also because I'm not a bitch.

naw its normal, just depends on the person and what drugs they gave you. for wisdom teeth its something that impairs feeling and memory, maybe you said something weird but its likely you just slept and woke up when you were legit so no weird shit to say

The thing with the nigger tranny in a Boston alleyway.

One time while I was drunk I started screaming about legalising lolis. I'm honestly shocked the police haven't kicked my door down already.

I'm concerned I'll spill the beans on how I had sex with my cousin.

And if you're getting your wisdom teeth taken out, just get a shot of novacane, jesus christ be a man.

I might just blab about getting head from a trap that looked like a 40-something-year old man in a wig with a passion for spit and cum, but why would I do that?

bro, nice.

This. I had all four removed with a shot of novacaine and a couple of Advil. Walked home 10 minutes after the procedure was done.

congratulations on being fucking poor, now an hero to finish the day

I think you confused not being a faggot with being poor.

I've had anesthesia a few times in the last few months, apparently I just compliment people a lot. Wife still has no idea I sleep with my step sister which was my biggest concern.

seriously it's not the end of the world getting dental shit done. There are plenty of things worse than getting a shot in the mouth and a tooth pulled.

My dentist gave me a bottle of fucking vicodin for every tooth pulled partly because I think he's a fucking psychopath, but also he decided to do each individual wisdom tooth on 4 separate visits. I suspect some kind of insurance fuckery where he made more money. I can't complain, I didn't take the pills, but they got me so fucking laid from this girl I've had a hard-on for since she was 16. She grew into this sad beautiful woman, albeit a bit trashy, but still, I got to fuck her brains out for like half a year.

The most beautiful love story I've ever heard

Asking my Mom for a blowjob.