Indians burning pictures of Donald Trump

How do you feel about it pol

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/news/international/trump-says-may-seek-indias-help-on-unstable-pakistan-nukes/article8531485.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm now a #cruzmissile

I....
Feel....
Cold as a razor blade, tight as a tourniquet...

Who cares

I am now a #BleedingVaginaLiberal

Oh Pakistan, always stirring up trouble. Which government gave asylum to bin laden, again?

Dry as a funeral drum.

>that flag
>that post

www.ibtimes.co.uk/hindu-sena-right-wing-indian-group-prays-trump-save-humanity-islamic-terrorism-1559522

I am now a #loomissile

I didn't know Indians had invented fire yet.

I think they're doing it to make an offering to their gods, I don't think they mean it as malice. I'm sure Hindu nationalists love Trump.

They're actually pro-Trump; that's just a Hindu ritual for good luck

>mudslime pakis burn Trump pictures
Ftfy

Who gives a shit

They are worshipping his image as if he was the god of the cleansing fire. Indians love trump and hate muzzies like you

Pajeet has secured himself a place at the Emperor's ally list

Better start praying to Allah that you won't get iraq'd, Ahmed

This man is right. Hindus pray to one of their main gods, Agni the god of fire, by burning things.

You can literally see that it says "we support trump" in the background.

The sad thing, all the redditors here will fall for it. Fuck you Paki, you're first.

>Hey amjad i heard your father birthed a new girl with your fourth mother who used to be your aunt and now she is getting a circumcision
Shameless pedophile loving goat fuckers

On a more serious note, is Indian nationalism really on the rise or is that just a semitic lie?

They have foreskin their God

I feel that pakistain deserves a nuke.

Neat flag.

Their muslim minority and bangladeshi illegal immigrants should help them understand trump.

Is there no oil in pakistan? They were harboring OSAMA BIN LADEN, how much of an act of war do you need?

Maybe if they attone for this sin and life an exemplary life, they will be deemed worthy enough to be reincarnated as a sacred cow turd

Their President is a Hindu nationalist. So maybe? Indians have always been pretty nationalist, especially against Muslims.

Based Pajeet

It's been a thing, at least in a modern form, since at least the 1960s. And Hindu nationalism would be a more accurate term.

Anyway, like any ideology, it ebbs and flows falling an and out of fashion. Still is a fringe thing though.

dumbasses could be using it as toilet paper but are so fucking stupid they'd rather use their hand
that's how i feel about it

Pakistan, you just got elected Mayor, sit on that for at least a week, you goat fucking homo

that seems plausable. why else would they put the dot thingy on his head

and they put up that laser fence to detect pakis trying to sneak in recently

Our current PM was accused of conducting genocide against Muslims when he was the Chief Minister of his province. Most Muslims hate him to date.
He was elected in 2014 as the PM with a landslide majority.

Dons going to purge the earth with fire

>how much of an act of war do you need?
We need less cucks in our government positions. If this was in 1992, we would've formed an conditional alliance with india and set up joint forces with the UK to prepare turning pakistain into a parking lot.

not very brotier.....

Don't listen to this email mudslime, bad d & c.

Pajeet is based

Still hate pakistan

>worshiping a man

>a man
>Trump
He is God-Emperor you filthy heathen.

Indifferent

He's a meme

they are venerating him

Way to lie you paki pig, they are clearly supporting him and performing a planetary ritual for his success. You can even read the text on the pics

Nothing causes a dryer vagina on this planet than that flag.

Dipshit. They are praising him.

Good, we're not doing anything right if we're not passing off some shit skins with how we govern our own country.

After seeing this I am now a street shitter

>not being a poomissile
shiggydiggy

Lol someone needs to remake the pajeet my son cartoon, making a choice between Trump and Shillery.

He's clearly being praised. I bet some buttmad liberal took the photo with the flame just in front to give an illusion that they were burning it.

Based street shitters.

primitive people doing primitive things for primitive reasons

But they aren't burning the trump photo in the picture.

Perspective.

Bait thread.

I'm worried about methane explosion

GET
MONEY
READY

At least they don't cut peoples heads off because they disagree

I swear to God we'll kill you all and drown you in pig's fat you fucking filthy cunt

I cannot wait until india fucks up your so called country and takes everything back.

OP IS MUDSLIME SHIT GOAT FUCKER PEDO WORSHIPPING CUNT.

They should be burning their shit.

Based Pajeets.

RUN TO THE BEDROOM

INDIA > pakistan

Mfw I got dotheads rustlin'

Ffs my id gone. My router restarted.

Just you wait, nuclear fire coming for you

>blatant lie
>Pakistan flag

Typical mudslime.

IN THE SUITCASE ON THE LEFT

Poop fire you mean?

H1b free ride about to end.

Of course they're pissed

Underrated

Why even live my pedophile loving inbred

They do eat a lot of spicy food...

I am gonna post this to reddit. My most successful shitpost so far

PJSalt Who EleGiggle care PJSalt

Wait, this isn't negative.

This releases the soul from its earthly bonds to be more fully powerful in the heavens. That's why they cremate instead of dumping bodies into the Ganges (that too).

Fire cleanses, releases, and purifies. Burning in effigy or a representation has none of the Western connotations of destruction.

So it looks like the poos don't want Mexicans taking their jobs, either.

>tfw your chosen candidate has esoteric international rituals being performed for him

Kek is truly great.

Refer to

Putin, Trump, Le Pen the new wave of nationalism will wipe you stinkshits off the earth, Mohammed

i still love this meme

Is this a pink floyd song?

Go blow yourself somewhere else

Damage is done pajeet. You put red laser dot on trump's forehead which means you want to kill him.

The burning of Trumps pictures actual represents
his immortalization.

You know they are burning them in rituals for his support calling on Ancients Gods and such they are supporters.

>implying pakis aren't scared shitless by God Emperor who will allow india to retake pakistain lands while purging the islamic vermin

>I am gonna post this to reddit.
>outing yourself as a proud r/pakistani redditor

Dumb Indian cow piss drinkers

Still illegally occupying Kashmir and harassing the denizens. Pakistani fauj could easily destroy their army. Indians have practically no battle experience.

Pretty rare desu

>Pakistani faug
Stop using proxy khalid, no one cares about your degeneracy

The last major battle Pakis won was in 1965.
Pakistani fauj a shit
Kashmir is ours, Pakis can keep begging us like the curs they are lol

Nice work buddy, go have a shit break buddy

It's a form of worship. Sure it's a little weird, but this can only help him. It reminds me of the Ebola Chan threads. Sometimes meme magic needs real rituals to work.

Obama is a house negro

>Holding up a picture with a fire nearby
>The rest of the picture is people holding up signs saying they fucking love Trump

Fuck off Pakistani scum.

Just wait till we have the BASED man in office. Muslims will be roasted.. everywhere.

thehindu.com/news/international/trump-says-may-seek-indias-help-on-unstable-pakistan-nukes/article8531485.ece

>Pakis won was in 1965.
ISI agent pls go

If you opened your eyes you would see that they aren't burning the picture, they're holding it up and a wood fire is in frame.

Tongue of slip, sorry bc

Gods in Trump's favour:
Over 9000 plus a based alpha elephant with 6 arms.
Gods in Shillary's favour:
pic related.