What do you do when you realize that existence is meaningless, and nothing you do in life matters?

what do you do when you realize that existence is meaningless, and nothing you do in life matters?

Same thing I always do.

Read Nietzsche and become an ubermensch instead.

well become nietzsche...profit?

Let my life turn to shit. Wait a few years. Reevaluate.

but srly dude you should start writing like me and before doing smth you might "regret"... start questioning everything and you will find smth interesting to do...just my advice

The same thing you do, listen to angst ridden garbage music while cutting myself and crying.

fap

Lots of ways to react to that, most people either become fearful or feel free. As for me I just do something, because doing nothing is pretty boring.

If you want something that matters, then change your outlook. Do things you enjoy or become productive in one way or another. Just don't waste your life doing absolutely nothing.

You continue to live your meaningless life. That's about it bud. People seek something to believe in, so they suckle the long dick of religion. Get in line

Man up and accept that the void of meaning allows for you to craft the meaning for yourself.

Read The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus for a start.

Realize I'm not 18 anymore and feel fine again.

fart really really loudly

Remember that I realized this 20 years ago and go back to not worrying about it.

As if religion is the only answer. You choose to enslave yourself to narrow doctrines?

Instead, read, learn. Start with philosophy, the Socratic method, methodological skepticism, and learn about logical argumentation.

Then read "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan for some proper perspective on where we stand in relation to the universe and what is best in humanity.

Feel relieved. There being no inherent meaning gives me the freedom to decide what's meaningful TO ME, and live accordingly.

Seize the day, I'm already here so I might as well have a good time.

None of that matters, kiss a girl, research something interesting, become involved in a project of some kind. When your in the moment enjoying life this does not matter.

Who do you recommend for logical argumentation?

i acknowledge that im still very intrigued with the human race, life, earth, and universe, and that makes one of my goals seeing as much of the planet as i can.
my second goal would be to have a job im comfortable with to make the life of my future children as comfortable as possible.

still tough though.

You eat and fuck

Play vidya

existential brofist

Can anyone sauce me up on OPs gif?

I remember that I was not born in Syria, that I was not disabled, that I had the opportunity to watch TV for days on end and eat my favorite food and masturbate to Fei Regan.
Then I thank the Lord for his generous gifts.

JORDAN PETERSON