Anyone got the infographic of how to bust the perfect nut?

Anyone got the infographic of how to bust the perfect nut?
Also general infographic thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb info graphic.. Just create something to broadcast the signal and something that pounds out all possible options... Manually fucking doing it is dumb.

That's not how door keypads work. You can however steal the car's single use unlock key is you record it as someone broadcasts it, then replaying it.

Don't look at the guy in the inset. He's within 5 minutes of sunset but thinks he has 2 hours.

fucking weeaboos, I swear to god.

lost

I hadn't realized that, you're right.
The tip does work perfectly though if you try it yourself

Most nig nogs around here just throw a piece of broken spark plug ceramic through the window. Smash, grab, run.

Bunch of these sites aren't around or are obsolete now. That image must be at least 3 years outdated.

I'm looking for that one where you make these sweet looking crystals.

A fun experiment I want to do with my kids.

Just make sure you have some pocket sand. Fucking amateurs.

If i didn't have to deal with captcha id dump my whole folder.

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with static electricity. The porcelain is just harder than the glass.

Also, spark plugs aren't capacitors. You can't charge them up.

I don't believe for a second that I, a part time minimum wage janitor, make more than 8% of the world population. I hate shit like this. Take your le white guilt and fuck of.

Nigger. I didn't make the thing.

Method 2 does not work. Was at a junk yard and tried to break multiple windows with spark plug porcelain. Nothing.

Yea quite funny but as said, its very wrong.

Just fap to this. youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM

It's all about wages vs. cost of living.

I remember watching a documentary called "Factory City" on Discovery where they show chinese factory workers making the equivalent of $90 USD per month. Sounds like shit, right? Except their apartment rent is $6 a month, they can eat each meal at the company cafeteria for 50 cents and it's a nicely loaded tray of vegetables and..."meat"...of some kind.

So yeah. Gotta have that perspective.

eee heeee heeee !

I'll join in op

what's this supposed to be?

Did you try throwing like a man? Maybe next time, bring a slingshot to compensate for your girly throw.

I've done this a handful of times. Every single time the password was DOTS and I was walking away from the sign within 60 seconds.

it does work you weak faggot

Katrina household markings.
when investigators inspected a house, they marked what they found.

that way the next cop or fireman or FEMA worker already knew that the house remnants had been inspected, and what the results were, and could move on to the next house filled with drowned negros

Search & rescue paints these to show the house has been searched and cleared after a natural disaster. (What's not painted is how many guns they found and confiscated for destruction.)

I played baseball all through high school. I'd like to see you do better pipsqueak

SHA SHA SHAAAA!

I'm guessing its used by government organization after disaster in areas, usually natural disasters, floods, tornadoes, superstorms, if there is damage to areas and populace this is to keep track of areas they've already searched and assessed.

You'd have to ask the Alpha Company, Parachute Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division.

Listen you two, either you can knock off the attitude RIGHT NOW or i will take matters into my own hand and make sure you never EVER post here again. Thus is your one and only warning. DONT TICK ME OFF.

>one time use
>can break easily
>unreliable
buy pepper spray you dumb weeb

Glass > pepper spray

Fish fucking hook themselves fine without having some stupid shit set the hook for you. only time you gotta set the hook is like for sports fishing when the fish is going to spit the lure out once it taste the plastic. That's not really an issue when you're fishing with bait

Need to invent glass dust spray

Bought some L-Arginine, idgaf about how much i cum but it feeling better sounds nice. It's probably a meme but i'm bored and have the money and thanks to amazon i don't even have to get out of bed to get some so why not try it.

Swing the ban hammer then retard.

That is, if your girly arms can lift it.

You realize this is more like setting up a fishing trap for a survivalist that can't sit around like a dumbass drinking for 8 hours, right? This would pull the fish out of the water, not just set the hook.

>lecithin
Don't take this shit unless you take it with the correct type of food, otherwise you're just going to end up with a stomach ache. There's a lot of shit that leaves out.

what?

fucking autism in a picture.

have you really never seen that picture before?? I mean...I guess it is the end of june..

That's not the /lit/ starter pack, that would be the greeks. Who the fuck made this.

do you not laugh at things you've already seen nigger

this makes fucking rocket fuel.

holy shit, I actually have read all of these between junior high and college graduation..

exceptions:
Clockwork orange: Movie only.
American Psycho: Movie only, and it was a horrible movie, cant understand why its a meme, I guess murder and business cards is funny? whatever. But Less Than Zero by same author was good.

Lolita, 1960's and 1980's movie only.

Siddhartha. oops, never

>DRINK SOME MORE OF YOUR SLUSHIE
...I don't want anymore
>AAWWW COME ONE JUST DRINK SOME MORE
...Why do you keep trying to make me drink this?????? You're being weird, I'm out of here.
---Unless your "target" girl is a fatty or something, there is basically no chance that she will drink enough to get really drunk. People don't usually drink massive amounts of anything unless they know it contains alcohol and want to get drunk.

More of a cheat sheet but I'll share anyway

standard USA 'summer reading' books in my generation. and lots of flannery o'connor too.

I still re-read huckleberry finn ever couple of years, know that their is a complete 'scholars version' that came out a decade or so ago

No gun?

jesus this conversation just gave me huge deja vu i almost knew you were gonna reply with that.

maybe it's because you can't help being a giant faggot every time

Thanks user, need to update mine. Will use.

>I read all of these
>except I havent
Cool, thanks for the info

The fact that this could actually work is so goddamn funny

This probably doesn't work but I'll post it anyways

>I read all of these
>except I havent
>Cool, thanks for the info

and they I read some others too..

mostly the Gospels, and Acts and Pauline literature

Thank you for this

I dont have Money
I like Food
Thanks user

HAHAHA
what a fuckin retard
Get a oil filter
And oilfilter thread adapter to 1/2x28
Get 2 big washers one rubber one metal, the inner diameter off the oil filter to cover the holes.
Thread to a 22lr threaded to 1/2x28
Shoot first round through can. Wont hurt you or gun.
Now its a suppressor and youve broken federal laws. Unscrew and remove washers. Throw away oil filter
No one is the wiser

heheheh