Guys im gonna run for president in 2020 whats the one thing Sup Forums wants to see me do or direct congress to do?

guys im gonna run for president in 2020 whats the one thing Sup Forums wants to see me do or direct congress to do?

how about tits or gtfo you know the rules

Make anime real.

Go away Kanye

sterilize everyone with an iq of less than 100

show us your tits and u got my support

How about you direct them to get you a spoon so you can eat my ass.

Build wall

OP here
ok
im not kanye but if I was, I'd jump on the next rocket to mars
there are easier ways to kill yourself fam
im a dude, still want tits?
spoons, got it.
"the" wall? nigga that shit's dumb. but if you happen to be the koch brothers and give me lots of money and free advertising, sure dudes you fucking got it.

We need to get the Zionist out of our government. Once ZOG is eliminated the Muslim and nigger problems will work their way out.

You have to be 35 to run for president,so you should age very quickly

Reform our bed mattress labels. If i want to remove a label it shouldnt be against the law to do so i thought this was america wtf

I'm ((white))
I should be 35 by inauguration, no joke. I'm 27 now.

this is priority one.

Trickle down Kyke-onomics.

LEGALIZE LOLIS.

my economic policies will be zero taxes. I will pay the government's bills by just printing more money. most people don't know this, but the fed just makes money. all day. we don't need taxes.
oh shit, I already said the other thing was priority one. this is priority one also.

lolicon is legal

see I'm already getting shit done

You dumb nigger they don't print money they have to go to the federal reserve.

By posting tits or getting the fuck out.

what part of "the fed" made it ambiguous I was talking about the federal reserve.

do you want to be vice president? I'm looking for members of my cabinet, so far I only have my 3 dakimakuras

The federal reserve is not apart of the government they are a privately owned bank.

In 2020 you won't be 35

that's just what people think. if I slip them a 20 they'll pretty much do whatever I ask. that's how it actually works in the real world.

shhhhhhh

Well, with so many of am I sure to have. This would always be something true that is the same shit i do on 5 days meth or speed lol am 3th now 2 more to go.
But surely america of the most important thing is that the entire site search this site is a bit of a new window.

I think you should be head of DEA