What are /b's thoughts of DXM? Worthy of recreational use? Any good experiences or bad experiences worthy of note?

What are /b's thoughts of DXM? Worthy of recreational use? Any good experiences or bad experiences worthy of note?

Other urls found in this thread:

craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2014/09/man_file_1054287_e2b376b8f7259e00df8dd65400c5d536e3bd62b9ea6160b96c09ca3910524a41.jpghy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

leaf here

I FUCKING GET IT YOU GUYS FAP TO RAKES JUST STFU AND HEAR ME OUT

i thought that's a spoon of maple syrup

Wtf does this leaf drink maple syrup straight up from the bottle by the spoon full?

Nah it's not that good I'd prefer to just smoke bud or take a hit of acid

good and bad.
want to experience different methods of ingestion.
they affect the experience among many other variables.

extraction to injection? anyone ever!???

in conjuction rad too

yeah its good if you extract
but not really worth it if you are just drinking bottles

This shit fucking sucks man, the high is there but it's nothing too serious, but if you take too much, you will still feel that shitty come down feeling a couple days later and for some reason when I yawn coming down on this, my jaw clenches without me even wanting to. The taste of this shit is also completely fucking awful. Literally stick with weed man.

one time i drank two of those night zicam mist things and passed out in bed, my brain felt like it was in my leg and my arm was in my head i was totally dissociated felt like mr saturn felt retarded the next day

I was stuck high for 3 days on dmx (a robo trip) and it wasnt fun. Be careful.

It's Meth.

>DextroMETHorphan

Same here man, tripped on it twice, 0/10 would not recommend.

Only one recreational experience, it was okay but it felt really fucking dirty, i'ill stick to my bud and acid

This is not a drug, this is a lethal gas.

Its ok to do couple times when you young and cant get actual drugs

Its worth it to try at least ones. Get gelcaps or syrup with ONLY DXM in it, obviously. Fun to do with a couple friends for the night and have some cool experiences. I enjoyed it when I did it in high school.

Shut up asshole.

The poli shit is supposed to be long lasting so it's weaker and makes some people sick. Get the other kind.

smoke wet / dust / clicker juice / gorilla piss / butt naked / lethal weapon / crazy eddie / sherm / fry / illy / juice / free willy / water / purple rain / angel dust / pcp if you like the dissociation from dxm

Fucking idiot. Just huff gas like a normal retard.

ok

Link to the agent orange or other type of extraction method??!

mahahah catccraveonline.com/assets/uploads/2014/09/man_file_1054287_e2b376b8f7259e00df8dd65400c5d536e3bd62b9ea6160b96c09ca3910524a41.jpghy wordplay!

Fucking love that shit if you've got the time extract it to avoid the nausea. But if your like me and just want to get fucked up chug it like the badass you are. I did that shit for like 3 years straight up to three times a week. Do the hydrobromide based ones because they hit harder if you do delsym its coated in a polisteriex and takes like 4 hours to kick in and the high is kinda of dragged out. Most people hate it but in high doses i have never gotten so fucked up off anything. Take around 500 or 600mg for a good intro make sure to get the robitussin cough that has dxm as the only active ingredient if theres extra on the list you will fuck your live up. Also avoid triple c's that shit will kill you

if you like that then smoke pcp

I dropped 1050mg op and going to Mars in 30 min is gonna be amazing

i tried it twice, barfed both times. never again. i have friends who did it regularly and loved it but i also know someone who did it and went and jumped off a bridge soo... i don't personally recommend it. my friends enjoyed the long high and such but it just didn't jive with me. spatial relation goes out the window, suddenly your sedan is limo sized and it feels like you're flying through space. hard tripping for sure. i recommend against the gelcaps unless you dissolve the casing off, makes your stomach upset more. delsym is the way to go unless you can find the robitussin with just the dxm in it. do not do mucinex. the other shit in it is not good for you in high doses and you will barf, guaranteed.

One thing i havent been able to get ahold of havent tried the 3 meo or 4 meo but have done ketamine and mxe. Fucking love dissociates but dxm will always have a place in my heart its got that dark dirty feeling

Op here

wew lad that's gonna be intense

kek

Fuck I wanna do Ket so bad. DXM is my favorite drug, although it's not the same as it once was. I'm having trouble finding it because >no friends

gotta go to the ghetto

You think i dont know that bruh i used to be a full blown junkie getting kicked out of trap houses because i was too fucked up. I never once ran across it. Its not in san antonio or austin. But I've heard houston has it

definitely has a "dirty" feel to it. not a party drug at all.

for a couple years i was doing it every week or 2 then it "lost the magic", the euphoria stopped happening, leaving only the intensely fucked-up feeling. really sucks, but it was fun while it lasted. i started experimenting with it right when psy-trance got really big, and that combined with milkdrop still being somewhat novel... wow.

I'm ready for blast off. Hope to see you on the other side

it's definitely there man just gotta meet the right people where you're at probably latino gangbangers but yeah it's more of a black thing

the worst. it's all the bad effects of being really drunk with almost none of the good ones. as soon as it wore off I puked my guts up and spent the next 4 hours puking every 20 minutes or so. well I puked the first few times then I would just dry heave. never again.

I think its trash and only worth doing if you completely hate life and dont have access to better drugs

best american methods are either buying the robitussin long lasting cough gels

or delysm and doing a simple cold water extraction so you dont have to drink that fucking nasty syrup

delsym is polixstrex or w/e its called, basically it releases slower so the trip will last a LOT longer but the peak will be lower.

I have never thrown up from delsym but I have from the robo gels, stay away from coricidin that shit is evil.

w/e you buy make sure DXM is the only active ingredient the 2 I listed should be available at most walmarts

I wouldn't do more than 1 bottle of either if its your first time