His """country""" doesn't have nukes

>His """country""" doesn't have nukes

Reminder, only countries who are able to protect themselves adequately with nuclear weapons are true countries and not semi-satellite/pawn states

We used to have two before the Tlatelolco treaty

>his """"""country"""""" doesn't have an antarctic claim

Feels good desu

NO
NUKES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please rape my insides, cousin

t. French diaspora American

A boat maybe ?
:^)

>Your country isn't the sole cause of inevitable human extinction

Feels good desu

>his country has lost a war
Pathetic.

people don't actually do this, do they?

>his country publicly announces having nukes
what are you, stupid?

We could have.

We decided against it because the world didn't/doesn't need more nukes.

I heard this really pathetic thing that murrika did once. Apparently they actually did it, and not against some big and scary enemy, but some monkeys who hide in the jungle and shoot them with slingshots.
Don't talk about it though, murrikans are really sensitive about this, so they like to brag about having some overpriced things that they will never use.
>what's radon
And I thought finland had a good education system.

proofs?

we can make them but tlatelolco lmao

your nukes are rusty

it's was mostly a political loss.

>having your own nukes when you can have access to foreign nukes stored in your country

You are thinking of the Nuclear Power Plants, that we still have. No nukes.

>he believes the radioactive jew
Most western countries would be able to produce nukes within a year, some within months, so I don't see what's the point of this thread. Having nukes don't show you're technologically advanced, they show you're afaraid.

>implying the US won't drop nukes against any country that uses them on its allies
The rest of the world is just taking advantage of massive US military spending without contributing at all. Who are the realy cucks here?

this

Happy easter monday

shitskin america
you cant nuke those animals

second time I see this

where did this happen and why

this is wrong today, said only by the weak, having enough nukes to destroy the earth 500 times is more than enough to deter combat which is exactly what nations should want, no more fighting

Of course, ze whole point of ze doomsday machine iz lost.. IF YOU KEEP IT A SECRET

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THE WORLD, EH?

wtf?.....................

:(

boom

You should be happy that we don't have any. If we had nukes, western politics would be way more interesting, if you know what I mean.