How skilled do I have to be at drawing for me to get chicks?

How skilled do I have to be at drawing for me to get chicks?

Don't girls like the artistic type?

More of my work

no, they like the funny guys.

stop posting your shit in here, or I will spam gore

Wrong they like attractive guys. I heard somewhere they will laugh at anything a chad says

u posted this like 2 weeks ago

women like men who actually get things done in time, because they dont end up on the goddamn street faggot

>Don't girls like the artistic type?

That has little to do with skill.

women are not attracted to either of those, maybe young girls who cannot get relationships

Honestly not very. I'm an "artist" and I do ok work, but bitches love it.
>Pic related

>9

Then enlighten us

Wait wtf, you don't think humor is one of the biggest things when it comes to attraction? It is.

You high nigga? They like a man with direction. or at least some. Artist always and always will be emo.

what do u think u fucking faggot

maybe its a lack of whiny little mentality like u

humor is cheap, and its goddamn cringey you fuck

If you get a woman to laugh, she is enjoying herself around you. She is having fun, who doesn't like having fun and enjoying their time? Shit that doesn't only apply on women, you are more likely to hang out with a dude if he is funny.

No, attraction is one of the biggest thing when it comes to humor.

faggot clearly is a virgin and likely has no friends too

Fuck off. I was asking for knoweldge and you just insult me.

Chicks don't dig homos, sorry m8.

this is true

women will laugh at ur jokes if she likes u, thats all

if u fuck up all the time and the woman likes u, shes not gonna give one single fuck

Interesting.
In any case, I do have direction. I have drive to improve my art skills until I'm able to make money off of it.

'GOT EEM'

And what do you think makes them like you?
Are you guys saying I'm so fucking good looking, women always start laughing at my jokes and say shit like "Oh user, you are so funny" or "user is so much fun" they tell that shit to their friends.

Your art is good, but it's a little on the creepy/emo side. Kinda macabre. Learn2b funny, and let the art be a little thing to discover. It is not the main draw, nor should it be, art in this style gives off the wrong first impression, "emo", and nobody wants emos except other emos. If your art was bright and sunny, or maybe "edgy" and abstract, you'd attract some girls, but this will drive them away.

Respect tho, you're really pretty good at drawing (better than me, although that isn't hard to do) and I like the art.

hey faggot have u noticed that people just call people fags here u dense fuck
wow this cuck thinks all it takes is fucking one girl in ur life to succeed. what an underage faggot

Ever heard of the term 'Starving artist'? Should get used to the statement. Either that or learn to play the xylophone.

This is how it works, there is reason because every girl laugh at chad's jokes (even if they are terrible) while the class-clown usually don't have a GF.

>g I'm so fucking good looking,
you are so fucking dense its not possible for us to relay to you any information about girls through text. for fucking real dude

I study illustration and violin and sadly, they don't. Back in the day of Mendelssohn, William Blake and Poe being literate in art was hot af, now you are just a weirdo. Pic is some of my work you can find my ig @dtrindaddy

Honestly I like your work

> chicks
Newfag

Your mistake is believing chicks will fug you for your drawings?

You could draw like Picasso but if you're ugly or awkward it won't matter. Would you fuck a girl soley on her ability to draw? Probably not.

you are clearly a goddamn ape around women you fag.

have u ever seen't a faggot trying to hit on you? can you think for one goddamn second and recollect how faggy he was? like judge for yourself faggot. you ever able to recollect how women hit on you? ever felt so goddamn uncomfortable and confused at how retarded people can be when they treat u a certain way just to get laid or start a relationship?

just fucking talk to them normally without reaching for shit god fucking damn

Sure mate, no need to use words such as dense in here though we are all civilized people here capable of having a normal conversation, aren't we? The thing is that as long as you have only your words for what attraction is then well, it's rather unlikely I'm gonna give in to your opinion, as it is just an opinion till you have something solid to base your arguments on.

if you dont have humor you likely arent getting pussy and youre probably friendless.
man, youre a fucking idiot too

You know he is right, calling your autism names don't make it go away.

No he is not right, when he has to resort in to twisting my words.

If you aren't getting pussy, probably woman don't laugh at your jokes for the same reason, you are not attractive.

Listen faggot. I can save you a lot of goddamn trouble here. Humor is a FAUX PAS. PEOPLE GET UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN THEY HAVE TO FAKE LAUGH FOR HOURS ON END DO YOU UNDERSTAND
Hey u kike, how long have you been on this site? people say fag like hello here, it's just the language we use u fucking faggot.

also read my response to ur faggy ass shit stain post

Just because you don't like the way he used, you can't say he is wrong.

Care to elaborate? I don't quite understand what you mean with that sentence except that I am wrong. Fair enough then I am wrong, but I am not gonna argue about that in Sup Forums.

I never said anything about the word faggot.
I'm not reading your shit, you already showed me you have nothing smart to say.

It's all about them.It's not what you are, it's how you make them feel.

jesus stop bitching yall, It's a simple matter OP hasn't figured out, art is just something not attractive, but it doesn't hurt you. Just know that drawing nice won't make pussy wet bruh, it might make you seem smart at best. You have to resort to your charisma, charm, posture, confidence, humor, appeal...

nobody is twisting ur words faggot

u just said that to get women u need humor and good looks? i dont know what poster u are, we are anonymous here u fuck

people understand past a certain age that certain qualities are BONUSES but its not what they are after

they are after people who are SIMPLY FUCKING NORMAL and dont act like some "alpha" male or the opposite. thats what people mean when they say "be urself"

it means not putting on a goddamn act to make yourself look a certain way.

stop hanging out with retarded women ffs

>Care to elaborate?
I do care, start having a little less ego, and being less romantic on woman.

>I never said anything about the word faggot.
>I'm not reading your shit, you already showed me you have nothing smart to say.
wow, this is precisely the reason why u dont get any attention from girls mate.

It's not about your absolute skill level, it's about whether what you do has social value in the circles you hang out in. There are stoners and others that have objectively shit technical skills, but do stuff that looks fancy in their circles and therefore get mad pussy. If your art can make a girl feel good about herself, then you can get pussy.

LITTLE NIGGERS DONT KNOW ABOUT MY MENTALITY THAT GETS ME LAID AND THINK THEY NEED BIG DICKS, BIG WALLET, BIG EGO MY NIGGAS BE FLIPPIN DEY SHIT

I act just the way I act around men when I'm with women. I just believe that people are attracted to people that they are having fun with, people who's humour is similar.

I really don't care what you believe, if believes could change reality I'd go flying to work every morning.

Wrong. They like the alpha asshole guys

>I act just the way I act around men when I'm with women.

no u dont faget

Ok, you clearly care then, why else would you even bother replying?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY SHIT EX GF HIT ON A DEUCHBAG WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this thread

>hehe, I'll question why he is talking to me, this will work, ri..right?

yup, I tried to give it some insight but bitches be whining and shit, I'm off

very true but if you arent a total creep it isnt a problem.

people like you make it easier for other guys to fuck girls so keep doing what youre doing. Dont ever lose that edge queerbait

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Don't girls like the artistic type?
you don't understand girls if you really are serious about asking us this question, fool

You've earned 4 respect points.
But you really should care more for objective reality and less for what you want to happen

what the fuck did you just say?

mate i bet u think the goal of life is to fuck as many women as possible, fat fuck

What about direction to git gud at drawing and making shit?
Direction is too vague a term for me to understand what you're getting at.

confirmed virgin

not the goal but it's not bad being able to get some too.

What the fuck happend to this thread?

Are you a girr?

the fact taht u are calling people virgin and thinking is any kind of accomplishment says a lot u underage nigger

omfg this is the best thread 2017 my dudes, I am now an increasing faggot

he's right, OP. your style has a lot to do with it (trust me, as someone who also draws and has had many women compliment my work even though it's nothing spectacular)

Only if they aren't pieces of shit.
and fyi, this may seem random, but if her name is Grace she doesn't fucking like you.

The reason you should only browse more niche autismboards on Sup Forums. Those actually stick to the topic and don't instantly resort to shitflinging and setting up what might as well be fictional egos on an anonymous imageboard.

It's not Grace

good.