Chubby and BBW thread, the continuation!

Chubby and BBW thread, the continuation!

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/jQ7R6
webmshare.com/zNO3W
webmshare.com/GGeOA
webmshare.com/wnJXK
webmshare.com/Lj8RB
webmshare.com/PrgW4
webmshare.com/NK7OR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody please help. Need sauce for this girl.

Reposting pic related, bbc facefuck

webmshare.com/jQ7R6

fuck yeah bro!

she ever been choked out on a cock?

Yup, she's into being choked out

any more of this slut? Preferablly pussy or spread ass?

now you wouldn't happen to have a vid of that happening would you? I've always wanted to do that to a girl.

I don't, sorry bruh. Heres a couple older vids

webmshare.com/zNO3W

webmshare.com/GGeOA

wow

looks like shit stains between her ass

oh fuck yeah, got any more?

My sex starved BFF who has a fag of a husband that prefers cuddling over sex.

Pic?

damn, i was hoping I could watch the fat slut get choked out. Darn. Keep posting, I'm saving everything and I fucking love watching her get railed

Hungover, clicked post instead of choose file.

please tell me you've pounded her in the ass.

Does her name start with an M or her alias start with a J?

More than once. She fucking loves anal. One of the most dirty minded sluts I've ever come across.

Yea sorry bruh. Reposting the rough anal vids but I got moar to post. Glad you like her, she's a good slut

webmshare.com/wnJXK

>its in my ass daddy
webmshare.com/Lj8RB

any vids or pics of her getting railedin the ass, or cum leaking otu of her?

Yep.

which parts of her would you torture?

Nope.

I can't wait for more posts!

after seeing the face its a completely different bitch but from behind and with the hair she looked ungodly identical to this bitch i was fuckin for a while

oh hell yeah, she looks like a good little slut. Post everything you got user!

Please more of her! Stories welcome too

At the moment, I've only got what she sends me. I had to delete a bunch of vids because my prude of an ex found them all but I'll ask for next time, she'll send me anything I ask for.

all of her. I'd start off by hitting her ass with a belt until it's nice and red, then drive myself dry into her ass, and switch between ass and mouth until I finish.

Gf

Hah, looks like she got off easy, she still has eye shadow on her eyes not on running down her cheeks.

oh that is the grossest shit

Would fuck. More of her to share?

kek

moar

Her juicy cunt.
I fucking love it, I can fist the fuck out of her and she's tight again soon after. She loses all coherent ability when she's fisted and turns primal.

damn, that sucks. Ever fist her? And is she into watersports at all?

Sounds amazing. You should def get vid of this if you dont already!

More plz. Any more fist gaped ?

does she need much warmup before you fist her? OR can you just jump right to fisting?

Loves watersports. I had the sexiest piss vid of her once upon a time. Fisted, yes at well as fucking her arse at the same time.

moar!!

oh fuck yes, public stuff is hot as hell.

Okay I just have to post this. Saw this in public uploads on the webmshare site.

webmshare.com/PrgW4

Sure

She does all the lubrication naturally. I haven't ever felt her dry, she gets turned on so easily. Creams more than anyone else I know. Squirts too.

like ass and cunt fisting at the same time? Or just fucking her ass with a fist in her cunt?
And she like drinking your piss? Wetting her panties? Peeing in public?

Lots

Another older vid

webmshare.com/NK7OR

moar!

oh fuck yes, any of her spreading her ass, getting creampied or pissing?

more more more!

Fucking her ass with my fist in her cunt.
She drinks mine, hers, anyones.
She told me recently that if she's busting as she gets home, she just wets herself as soon as she's inside and stays that way as long as possible. She will squat and piss in public for anyone that wants to watch too. Did it at the park once when we went for a walk with a guy watching on, lifted her dress (no panties), squated down and went for it.

oh hell yes, keep posting user she's good.

Checked. Those quads deserve the dirtiest pic you have of her

Ill just post a bunch but nah no creampie or piss

Wwyd?

spread pussy at least?

I like that pic, good vid too but not nearly hard enough spanking.

Best i got

Those are some awesome nipples. Fwiw. Moar with both please.

Ohf uck she's a dirty little whore. It's a shame you don't have any of those pics or vids anymore.

nice, need this without the toy!

Agreed

Good stuff! Plz keep on with her!

I would tie her to the bed spread eagle and tease her gently with my fingers and a riding crop before beating her tits, cunt and thighs until they're red and she's a wet moaning mess. I'd throat fuck her until she's choking and gagging on my cock then lift her legs up and fuck her ass until I'm nearly done before going back to throat fucking her.

Tightest pussy I've fucking plowed. Great blow jobs and a tight little asshole that can barely fit a finger. Gunna stuff my cock in there soon.

are you just gonna hold her down and perform an illegal lane change?
Plus you better record it so we can hear her screams.

Yea boi

My gf

Lucky man. More?

She frequently changes her bars and loves to show them off to me. She can orgasm through rough nipple play.

Tell me about it. The amount of cum I've spilt to those... My bitch ex made me delete them in front of her. I wish I'd had a backup. The whore deleted them herself, trying to be a good girl for her husband. Smh

Oh hell yes, keep posting her. She's fucking hot. More feet, and spread ass and pissing if possible!

yall should text me on kik if you like chubby women.. carlabby.x