>unemployed
>alcoholic
>broke
>depressed

tfw I can't even kill myself because I don't have money to buy a gun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kmh4BbJPz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get lisa on steam, about $8, by the time you finish you'll want to kill yourself even more

you have access to a kitchen knife though, just stab yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kmh4BbJPz8

>lisa on steam

nice viral marketing fag

could be worse
quit drinking
get a job

are you black?

>stop liking things I don't like

I have, didn't die

white

too depress to even go outside

Helium tank rentals are cheap. Have you tried everything you can do to get a job? Are you in shape enough for the army? They accept under 40 if you are. Theres nothing after death so i recommend making money and seeking pleasure instead of suicide.

alcohol = depressant

since you have free room and board just lay in fucking bed sweat it out man if you're that bad of an alcoholic get some benzos get off the alcohol then take small steps

or kys,

your choice

if you have sought help for depression / mental health the army will not take you

get a job
stop being a pussy
wash, shave, get new shoes

drink only on weekends

thats it, life its about nothing my friend, its not about a wife, house, vehicle, kids, best job

just be happy with the shit that makes you happy

That's not entirely true, they just don't want you on medication when you are there. He also clearly isnt seeking help since hes just drinking.

yes it is true... if your medical records indicate that you've sought treatment for something like depression they don't want to take you

armed forces are quite selective nowadays

you can lie and hope they don't notice on medical records but if they do you'd be pulled and dishonorably discharged

It depends on how long you've been off them and if your doctor says you are ok. Its not a permanent no unless you have a history of serious mental illness. Doctors prescribe people antidepressants for anxiety nowadays because the pharma reps give them blowjobs.

Go to the library, write a resume, print out a few copies, but photocopy the ones you take with you or send out.

>divorced
Not such a bad thing.

>back at my mom's house
So you have a roof over your head and a place to sleep. At least you're not homeless. You have a mailing address.

>unemployed
Well? Get that resume written. Start fucking looking. Take anything that will get you money. Suck up your pride for the moment.

>alcoholic
>broke

These 2 don't go together. Don't you need money to be alcoholic? Take up furious masturbation instead.

>depressed
Well, you're broke. I can understand that.

Get that resume written, get a job, even if it's running register. Put all your effort into work and save up money. You can turn it around.

Can you pirate shit there or will your ISP bitch?
If they'll bitch, look up for VPN trials and use them to download courses from priate bay or somewhatever on what you like.
Or books.

OR juts get YT tutorials on something you can make money from for free. Website design, graphics design, etc.
Also if you say you haven o skills/etc. Then please throw yourself in front of traffic.

Weren't trying hard enough then, faggot.

Quit drinking. I was am alchy for years. Pretty much all day everyday. It sucked. Im 2.5 years sober. I just now feel like i am starting life and the last 8 years were a waste.

You are me a couple weeks ago. Decided to man up, got benzies and rode out the shakes. Shit sucks but once you're done, holy shit I forgot how I used to feel. I mean my life still sucks, I got a shitty job that I'll work until something better comes along but at least I'm out there meeting people. It gets better fellow depressed divorced user.