How do we fix it?

How do we fix it?

With nukes

Quarantine

Build a wall and we don't have to.

You kill all the illegals and drug dealers, the drug cartel is stumped, and there are no Amerindian Mexicans around.

Execute everyone in PRI
Tell the US cornniggers to fuck off, violate NAFTA
Grow some balls and start taking cuts of anything that goes through their country
Flood the sugar and oil markets

Fpbp

>You kill all the illegals and drug dealers,

We don't have the man power to stop washington and all the migrants going thru this lands asshole.

let trump win so he can bring back American jobs and remove American economic stranglehold over mexico

Instead of building a wall around the US, or even on our borders, a better idea would be building a wall around Mexico. Seal it all off.

'Murica will do it.

>America
>Assisting goyim

Nice meme.

I really do hate it for Mexico; pretty much every violent illegal is from Guatemala or El Salvador.

Disband the police force, declare martial law, mobilize the armed forces, and kill every single member of the criminal organizations that currently run most of the country.

They need to be exterminated, then all the degenerates will either stay in Mexico or leave the country for some other multicultural shithole.

Manlets.

Hear me out anons. We are going to send Manlets to Mexico. Here are the reasons:
(1) Raise the IQ. Manlets will raise the IQ and though their genes are inferior, they still are an improvement to "cactus face" Mexicans.
(2) It's easy. Ask any white guy in Texas who have dared dip their fingers in the "salsa bowl". Mexican girls treat white men like trophies. This gets Manlets on board.
(3) Manlets are mean. years of aggression can finally be released. They may be 5'6" but the men in Mexico are 5'3". Manlets are now wrecking ass and stealing woman for the white race.
(4) Whites today don't have nearly as many children. We slow the birthrate down, increase the whiteness, and give these savages some family values. Mexico greatest ally in 100 years.

It would be better if you niggers stop using drugs and stop selling weapons to the fucking crooks here.

North American Union, along with America's hat.

The chinks would never be able to compete.

Let it die.

underrated post

Fucking great idea, but could backfire horribly if we were still whores and cucks.

only about 10 to maybe 13 percent of guns that you fuckers receive, comes from us. You get most of your shit (full auto at that) from South America. Either manufactured in South America, or imported from shitskin countries.

As for drugs? I dunno. Drug war is not going well. States are legalizing pot so that might help peel away some of the business from cartel fags. Other than that? Free shrugs.

>North American Union

Fuck right off. NAFTA already enabled the cornniggers to decimate Canada and Mexico's agricultural economies. Mexico was hit really hard by this.

It's really incredible how much the world would improve by if we just nuked the flyoverostanis.

>it's your fault we're the center of massive drug trade and have tons of armed criminals

LMAO. When the cartels behead you, will your last words be "this is the american niggers fault"?

We do what we always do

1) find and fund "moderate" rebels
2) ???
3) profit!

As a single unified nation with the same labor laws this would cease to be a problem.

I find it amusing that people like you are ignorant of the fact that we get most of our oil from Mexico, and intelligent white men like me would make a fortune on the markets opened up to me south of our border. Mexico just needs people like myself to exploit their near endless resources.

>You get most of your shit (full auto at that) from South America. Either manufactured in South America, or imported from shitskin countries

Bullshit, remember that chink senator of yours selling all those automatic weapons, the fucker didn't even know how many were sold here thru proxy. This fucking weapon smugling has to stop, you fucker have flooded this shithole with weapons.

Shut the fuck up tyrone. I hope the fucking gangs do a good job in your ghetto.

1.build wall

2. Legalize or at least control the drugs

3build the wall 10 feet higher.

If we stop the drug money leaving the US then we have done our part.

They will have to unfuck their own government, I don't want the US to do it because we will fuck up and make another failed state

Legalizing drugs

We get rich and end with the narco at the same time

Kill all of the latrinos.

ALL OF THEM

Nuke us, please

Build a wall
Repeal NAFTA
Pass e-Verify
Create guest worker program for a limited number of mexicans

nononono, i have said this several times and i will repeat again.

its not about making accesible the forbidden, its about enabling more ways to fuck our shit up faster.
its about culture, do mexicans really have enough knowledge to enjoy weed without fucking their lives up?
See: Canada, since the legalization of weed nothing really happened, because, again, its a first world country, they doesnt really have problems like poverty or lack of recreational(or productive) activities.

just.. dont...

my town already smells like weed... i wouldn't bear it anymore