I am going to student orientation tomorrow for college. Should I keep or shave the beard?

I am going to student orientation tomorrow for college. Should I keep or shave the beard?

keep it tf

As a rule alot of chicks prefer beards, how old are you OP

You're going to college. You're an adult now.

Shave your shit if you want, make your own decisions.

Faggot.

nothin bad with it Mateo, keep it

18, turning 19 in october

Thats not a real beard, its patchy and pubey and makes you seem like youre trying too hard to seem older. Shave it

Am from AU so no clue what the chicks like but i agree with Probably shave it and just go clean shaven.
>If college is anything like people make it out to be enjoy the puss man.

Here's different view

JUST

Shave it mano

Tidy it up but keep it
You want neat lines

fixed.

el justo

FUCK

put some of the beard hair on that receding hairline

beard is not awful. kind of patchy, maybe start brushing and using beard oil. exfoliate your skin. I'd say your hair is what needs a trim

i'd be more worried about a nice haircut rather than the beard.

JUST, MY FRIEND

I feel sorry for you to start getting receding temples so young.

arab trash

I don't think my hair is receding, it was in a pony tail. Also i can't cut i'm growing it out

Wrong flavor of shitskin, italian

It's receding, dude. And you should cut it as short as possible, and leave just the stach and the soul patch. It will look OK.

Go bald

Keep it. It makes your mouth look more like a pussy while I'm fucking it.

Dont shave and but alot of hats. Also just save yourself the trouble of being turned down and just go straight for the fat girls. Fat girls not chubby. Sorry dude

You have a big forehead OP.

Shave your head before you shave your beard.

Also dont tie your hair back. Emphasis on your huge forhead is not a plus.

Keep for sure dawg, that beard is so nice.

I would maybe experiment with your hair, maybe shave the sides?

sorry bout your hair fam

Also, most colleges say you need to take an SLS class, you don't its BS and the worse class you can take. Do research for your college. Study hard, college is way easier than highschool, just fucking force yourself to study. Your not going to be able to pass a class without studying.

OP in your first picture you looks alpha as fuck

Then you posted thisand FUCK

Western Carolina right?

This guy knows what he's talking about

Thats a beard ? Op confirmed low test an hero

Omg my girlfriend goes to AU

Nobody gives a shit what you do, they're all suffering from their own forms of crippling anxiety, they're too busy worrying about themselves and not you.

not only your skin colour is suspicious, you look fucking gay with this faggot haircut. shave these faggotry off your head and get white, goddammit.