Underrated vidya gayums

Underrated vidya gayums

holy shit, this game scared the hell out of me as a kid. cant believe someone else remembers this obscure title!

Haven't met too many that know or even tried this title.

This game sucked, i remember thinking it was a waste of money.

>tasing terrorists to the point of immolation
Pure nostalgia

this thing had like 8 discs and I lost most of them

I had this game!

There is this game on ps1 that I only played on a demo disc, but I really liked it...it was a puzzle game that could be 2-player co-op and every level was a cube. You had to climb stuff in the cube, I think you could fuck with gravity but I can't remember what its called. does anyone know what game I'm talking about?

my nigga
lol just joking, i've never heard of it

Loaded sucks so hard. Try playing it now. You can only see the enemies you are shooting at like 20% of the time. Pretty awful game, but it was cool in like 1996 when I was an 8 year old.

This is easily one of the best games I have ever played, its so stupidly bad its amazing, one of my favorites.

Intelligent Cube?

Played about 10 hours or so of it and the cheesiness in the acting makes this game.

Koudelka?

hmmm

Yes!

One of the best

Any oldfags lurking?

it's the fourth fucking letter of the alphabet

lost

I have it

unfortunately no, but the character models kind of looked like that. You actually moved on a 2D plane

Anybody else play this game?

Total Annihilation.

for me, the most influential and impactful game of my youth and adolescence

Ubisoft's attempt at a Resident Evil knockoff.
Turned out to be a pretty good game.

Hands best jrpg besides ff7

Everyone seems to bomb on this game and I dont know why? I was 6 when I got it so maybe I was mentally retarded, but I really loved that game. Anyone play this game? Like it or not?

nice my man! one of my favorite ps2 titles

Good shit. Played all of those.

How was that underrated? It was basically GTA chinatown

/thread

yeaaaah babyyy

bump

Anybody remember this one?
I always liked it, even though it seems like nobody else has ever even heard of it.

everything by Vanillaware is a godsend

This got me into JRPGs.

Would recommend if not the crashes on pc version. I still can't fix them.

Sega master system master race!
Sega master race?

Either way, great game once you learn how to play it.

Fuck! Forgot pic!

One of the first wrestling games I ever bought, along with this one.

LucasArts set this one up for a sequel but abandoned it for Star Wars.

Pity. It was a lot of fun

surprisingly decent for a movie cash-in

A lot of people consider it the "black sheep" of the Zelda franchise, but I actually found it quite enjoyable as a kid, and still do.

yeeeeee such a nice game. I never could get past the subway explosion part, but I played it as a kid... I might give it another go nowadays

What's this game about? Never heard of it before.

My favorite of all time

think one of the reasons everyone hates it is because interplay were being dicks and funding spin-offs like this instead of pushing fo3, then they bankrupted and bethesda turned the series into complete garbage.

One of my all time favourites that I played as a kid. Not many people seem to know it

THIS. And legends is amazing as well

Dunno. Something about a princess or some shit.
This kind of shit is why Nintendo is failing.
They need more games like calladoody, not this boring ass shit.

Dreamcast Mustard Race

Was this console or PC?

My negro

I still think TM2 was the king of the series.

I miss WCW ;_;

> destruction derby had the best physics of any race game to this day

Me too. nWo was the shit back in the day.

In my opinion, the best Zelda game, period, and one of the best games of all time.

Love this title and it's unique battle system.

Pikmin 2

Xenogears underrated? Xenogears is probably in the top 5 - 10 JRPGs of all time. OF ALL TIME, and not just my list.

I was the minority that actually liked Xenosaga after playing Xenogears. Now Xenosaga, THAT is underrated.

>>>/underrated/

I own episode I, II and III of that series. Very involved and deep story, I dig it.

MM really isn't underated anymore, it's pretty recognized as pure genius on a different level, although i guess you could maybe argue that more people like OoT better? maybe? i dunno anymore.

Same. To this day I am still salty about episodes IV, V, and VI that never were.

Reminds me of pic relates

Best game listed so far

He said under user

i often wonder why soul calibur isn't recognized as the best fighting game of all time

I owned played and beat it. Still have it...kinda tough game

Lunar I & Ii

Holy shit didn't even realize someone else liked

There was a time when it wasn't as highly regarded as it is now. OOT was good, but MM took it to a whole other level. It told a different, darker story than any other Zelda game before or since.

My nigga. First rpg I ever beat sans guide as a kid

First game I ever got for the PS2. Hell of a trilogy.

No, that game is about a guy time traveling to find his own killer.
Is koudelka