Anti-Americunt thread

Anti-Americunt thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ea1ff6jhdRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wanna hear a joke? americans don't think their country will fall apart in our lifetime

OP your a fucking genius
Posting an anti-americunt thread on an americunt Website

America Fuck Yeah!

youtu.be/Ea1ff6jhdRc

you're dumb as fuck. Free market ca[italism created the shithole that central america is today.

The worst things anyone thinks or says about the united statesians, pale in comparison to what United Statesians think of each other. USfags HATE other USfags.

hopefully your gainful employment at the local record shop amounts to something you liberal fuck. also drink gasoline you fucking nigger.

The west rod us full of people displaced by USA's "free market capitalism" (corruption) destabilizing their country and sending bulldozers and militias into their towns. Learn his your country spreads its influence. It's not on the merits of your virtues you ignorant fuck.

fuck you, burrito niggers building their economies on illegal drugs created that shithole

get fucked eurocucks

Lol

The rest of the world is...

Fuck off autocorrect.

anime is a fine example of why two nukes were just not enough.

>be you
> salty beaner

you sound like an absolute fucking degenerate.

are you okay? you type like you have a mexican stuck up your ass

>only acknowledging the 1/20th of the story that suits you.

Cool.

i almost pissed myself. this is gold.

haha what a faggot

Everyone has fuckin problems.

Post your country for a good roasting fam, unless you're a coward.

Well, since you can't read, I'll assplain it to you. I'm talking about you, so the degenerate, is also you.

fuck you ammosexual faggot

Looks like an early version of the KFC bucket.

he's obviously an American liberal that thinks there is a better country to live in.
>turns out he's also a nigger

>"I know you are, but what am I?"
Are you kidding?

>he's also a nigger
He dindunuffin

Dude, no. It has to be covered in the blood of liberals first then you can fuck it.

Don't ask US for help the next time a fascist dictator tries to take over the wor.....

If you had an IQ over 70 you might have actually understood what my desire to roast every other country implied.

Oh well, back to special ed with you.

Nah. It wasn't free market capitalism. It was the war on drugs. Sorry 'bout that.

Nit him, but I am an American liberal. And you predictable fucktards, educated by rush pillhead limbaugh and mainstream media, actually believe that liberal is synonymous with democrat and left wing. And unthinking idiots like you are why this country needs a long and bloody civil war.

at least it isn't france

How can you be anti-American when you have the best president? He is literally perfect.

my response was in reference to OP being a liberal cock dumpster. Not you being a nigger. sometimes online forums have a lack of context. mint example here.

Okay, but this legit works, tho.

No, fuckwad, again, you demonstrate you can't fucking read. I'll spell it out fir you one last time. You see if you can figure it out. I described you. I didn't say shit about myself. If you think what I'm saying sounds degenerate, then you think what I'm describing, which is you, are degenerate.

Now look up the word degenerate before ever using it in a sentence again you illiterate god damn hayseed.

literally
literally
literally
literally
literally

Fair enough. You're off the hook.

Keep up the good work.

>Completely unfamiliar with the periodic cultural/political inversions and reversals in US history.

Life is not a cartoon, Millennial.

When you bring up a 50-year-old war and forget about us saving your pussy asses in WWII.

I'll never go back to the US. You people are the stupidest people and the shittiest culture I've ever lived in. The country is a waste of good real estate.

Salty

sleep tight porker

Putin's cockholder is the worst president ever. Shit, he's doing a better job than ISIS destroying America.

And who the fuck are you now, the Soviet Union?

the moon landing was a hoax

>when the trolling works

The US took the UKs amassed wealth and only made things worse with it, every step of the way. Nice job you idiots.

That's around 400-500 reasons not to fuck with the USA.

Donald knows all about real estate

Truth. Once we're done locking up the Niggers, kicking out the Spics, and deporting Muslims, we'll probably just start going after the weakest white minority group, probably the gays.

Well that pic kinda agrees with me...

The joke being that they do think their country will fall apart in our lifetime? Because I'm an american and I know many others who see the degradation of our country happening right before our eyes.
What's actually funny is Eurotrash think we're oblivious to our downfalls. We're not the ones who are part of the EU.

he cant understand you. you need to put in a few more 'literally's

And it was half a century ago. The generation that did it is nearly all dead. Look how far back we have to look to find something this country did worth talking about that worked out in the end and wasn't a total fuckup. And what was it? A massively unpopular socialized government project educating and employing hundreds of thousands of engineers and scientists, which republicans fought the entire time, defended it every chance they hit, and ridiculed by calling it a hoax thirty years later. And now they haul it out as proof of their greatness. Typical..

MAH GUNZ

Korea tends to agree with you.

It will be funny when china immunized its own people and then unleashes a sterilization virus and lets you all live to death, before showing the world the papers you signed that says they rightfully own nearly everything within your borders, and just take the place.

White ppl.
You created this mess, Europe.

There is no limit to the amount of guns and ammo one can own those who think other wise are anti American.

lol

Not anti-American. There are still a lot if great places to go in the americas. Just "anti-Americans". "Anti-stupid and dangerous americans". There's a distinction there. Consider where btards probably fall on the spectrum.