I love my friends and I feel they are getting scarce

I love my friends and I feel they are getting scarce.
What can I do?

>be me
>meet a mysterious guy
>he tells me that he's gonna terminate my throat
>his bowels evacuate
>my windpipe is clogged
>I'm on my knees, choking, smiling, satisfied
>he walks away
>i gag
>he turns around and winks
>he says " Hasta Log Vista, Baby"
>mylifeiscomplete.exe
>Thank you, Andy

Don't cling or seem desperate, you'll just drive them away faster

Yeah, I don't want this.
I just...keep going on?

I'm not saying cut off contact altogether but just act cool

Ok.
I am asking here because I was worried,
I just keep going as myself?

Yep, sometimes people just change though and a lot of times it's one person holding the group together. Did anyone in the group get a new job? Start college?

clearly acting like himself is getting himself alienated.

you either have shitty friends, OP, or you yourself are a shitty friend. might be time to self evaluate.

That's a possibility but it's not necessarily true, especially if OP is a teenager or early 20s

I was like two different people at 20 vs 25

Stop killing the and hiding the bodies.

which you should be. but frequent self-evaluation is always good. trying to see yourself from different perspectives keeps you from going stagnant and getting stuck in your ways. question your belief system, question your ways of looking at different situations and always keep learning.

doing that will help you in getting involved with shitty people in the first place as you'll be able to see right through the bullshit.

Nope, no changes.
But I am sure I am the problem.
I just love them, really, I am really sure I am the problem;

I don't want to be a problem.

These are my only friends user, I think I am a shit friend. But I do my best, really, I swear.

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

The fact that you're worried about it means you're not a shit friend. That actually means you're probably the friend everyone takes for granted because he's always just sort of around

Are your friends getting into relationships while you're still single, or possibly having children?
This is just one thing that could be making them feeling distant. They could be trying to maintain a healthy relationship with their significant other, or are busy tending to and raising children.
If this is the case, just give it time, especially if the children are really young. In the meantime, you could go out and try to engage new people in conversation to try and make new friends, that way your social circle isn't so limited. Good luck.
And remember a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

this

why do you think you're a shit friend if you try? being a shitty friend is someone people can't count on, someone who uses people, someone who lies or steals. it's really not hard to not be a shitty friend. if you're making an effort and people are STILL pulling away from you, honestly, fuck them.

focus on your job, on your hobbies. find passion in something you really enjoy; music, games, art, whatever. seek people in these same walks of life. money can also play a factor in friendships. many studies show that oftentimes people who make a lot more or less than the people they were once friends with, tend to drift apart. i'm 33 now, and i've witnessed this myself.

there's lots of factors that go into friendships. but worrying about "losing" people isn't worth your time. find confidence in yourself and get yourself to a point where you enjoy being alone. then the friendship part comes way easier when it happens.

>The fact that you're worried about it means you're not a shit friend.
This actually help me it's true, user, thank you!

I had a son 8 months ago. Everything was fine, till today;
>And remember a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.
I believe this, to my bone.
But I really love the ones that are not stranger..

skype me

thecosmicgambler

Thank you, user.
Can I really?
I only like videogames and movies

Sure

Well, if you love them so much, what have you done for them lately?
I swear I say this all the time, but any relationship you have is based on give and take. That is, you give and they take. Maintaining friendships is 99% about doing someone a favor when you'd really rather not. Take me, for example; I helped some friends of mine move today. It was a pain in the ass and it took all day. What did I get out of it? Jack shit, but next time I make plans with them to hang out, I bet you they won't flake. That's how friendships are. It's almost never enough to just be yourself, you have to be actually useful.