The star from Girls (HBO) Lena Dunham said last Friday that she wants to join Marvel Cinematic Universe...

>The star from Girls (HBO) Lena Dunham said last Friday that she wants to join Marvel Cinematic Universe. When asked what super hero she could play, Lena answered "Captain Marvel of course".

Are you ready for Marvel Kino?

The 15 minutes ended last year fatso

She's already the main character in the dumb fat ugly slutty untalented cunt cinematic universe.

Deliver us, Russia

more like blob amirite

I could see her in The Avengers. Or maybe as Deadpool's love interest.

Loving the heart rate monitor. I mean does she really need some highly overpriced piece of useless shite to inform her she is nearing cardiac arrest? She's a waste of skin.

and i want lena dunham to be attractive enough to jerk off to but we cant always get what we want

man I was just gonna post bertha

This board will believe anything that's posted, bunch of fucking retards.

>This woman has refined super-uggo and
>is on the verge on quantum-uggo.
STOP! I can only throw up so much!

>Captain Marvel
???

no you dildo

fuck she's thiccccc

>fat
>bee stings for tits

Yeah, that'll work.

Isn't Carol like the third Marvel Captain Marvel? And not even the real Fawcett Captain Marvel?

Like if you made a Batman movie you wouldn't make it about that time Azrael took over for him

>OP post with that picture
>Not realizing it just an excuse to talk
>about how she looks like a garbage bag of
>full of fat

I think she's hot. She's just a shit person.

>Isn't Carol like the third Marvel Captain Marvel?

Third female one. Fifth overall. DC's Shazam is the original Fawcett Captain Marvel.

>I think she's hot.
Here's your (you).

I think your brain is damaged.

>When asked what super hero she could play, Lena answered "Captain Marvel of course".

I know Putin can do it. He can save us. All.

>DC's Shazam is the original Fawcett Captain Marvel.
DC's Shazam is DC'S VERSION of the original Fawcett aptain Marvel, from after they sued Fawcett for Captain Marvel being too much like Superman, and then later bought Fawcett.

>that ripple at the top of Evans' shirt when his right hand smashes into his left pectoral due to laughter

Gets me every time.

She could be standing on the surface of the sun and nobody would call her hot.

except bertha is actually a super-model when she's not using her powers

Pretty sure that's an MP3 player mate

>too much like Superman

This is willfully ignoring both the fact that Superman was the first superhero, so at the time he was quite literally a ripoff, and the early Fawcett books literally swiped stories from the Superman book.

>early Fawcett books literally swiped stories from the Superman book
Then how did they start outselling Superman, if they were just giving people what they could already get from a Superman comic?

Either way, I wish she was dead

Fuck that and fuck her.

So you stupid fucks hacked Leslie Jones' website and you think you're going to get sympathy. Fuck yes Lena Dunham should be in charge of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. But she shouldn't play Captain Marvel. Leslie Jones should. Fuck you all. You call the left regressive while you shame honest women like Leslie Jones for the """crime""" of starring in Ghostbusters. Go fukck your selves.

Cast her as the Blob.

i wonder how far she ran before having to walk

probably about 60 metres

Honestly I can believe it. Captain Marvel (retconned Carol Danvers) is exactly her character. She could even be new Squirrel Girl.

Good God user.
I love you like brother
but please, have
some standards.

If I were forced to cast her in the MCU, it couldn't be as Carol Danvers.

I could picture her playing Squirrel Girl. I wouldn't enjoy it but that's the only role in the MCU I could see working for her.

I want to help you, I don't know how I can help you, but I want to help you.

>Squirrel Girl.
Isn't that one pretty much taken?

>DC's Shazam is DC'S VERSION of the original Fawcett aptain Marvel

When they brought him in back in the '70s, the book was written as a direct continuation of the Fawcett books. Billy & Co. were simply said to have been in stasis for twenty years.

yes

dont forget to add me in the reddit screenshot

>xD :o

If she joins the MCU,
I will never watch marvel shit again
and I'll watch every Snyder DCU movie twice in theaters
Fuck this molester cunt

And?

T H I C C

Depends on how far the donut she's chasing rolled.

Carol was originally Ms. Marvel but insecure feminists turned her into Captain Marvel.

If she sticks to it she could possibly end up fuckable.

>The Blob

This, she actually looks good in this picture.

My favourite character...I love the design.

Thought it was cool when you put her together with Jean Grey because they both had the sash.

Didn't she sexually assaulted her little sister or something?

Marketing.

isn't she looking a little old and infidely there?

>love the design

Yeah well it's never gonna come back

>august 2016
>making this thread still

are you idiots for real

Why Sup Forums hates Lena Dunham? She's fine

>implying that you wouldn't

She'd make for a good Big Bertha.

I wouldn't let her within 10 feet of me

Do I come over to your house and shit all over your good time? No? No I don't?

Yeah I forgot about that. They can retcon her origin or something.

oh god in heaven please let this happen

t.DCauteur

>Carol was originally Ms. Marvel but insecure feminists turned her into Captain Marvel.

she got a promotion.

also the idea was from a old dude haha

She looks like she permanently smells of baby powder.

Nope.

I could buy her flying and lifting cars but Lena Dunham playing an air force captain? Asking too much.

Marvel fucked up.

There was already a Captain Marvel and it was already a woman, but the cherry was that she is black. They had a black female Captain Marvel and traded her for a white lady. That's how I would start a campaign because it's true. The black lady was also vastly more powerful.

Shed be better as Squirrel Girl

This is interesting b8. Something tells me that this person might be serious.