Finland? More like East Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTib_pOSXPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RUDE

Finland? More like Russia

yeah

Denmark ? More like whiskey war

Denmag? More like continental non nordic nation belonging to Deutschland.
youtube.com/watch?v=wTib_pOSXPI

I love you

Der Ewige Fennoswede. This is why we need to contain them. If a war were to happen the Fennoswede would stab the Finn in the back and join our enemies.

I'd rather take Russia over Sw*dish Nazis

>More like non nordic nation
That'd be Finland.

Finland? More like West Mongolia.

Finland is not a nordic country, it is an eastern european baltic country that should have been a part of the soviet block

Not even Finns deserve that kind of cruelty

it's always funny when Swedes make these semi-ironic threads pretending they're superior kek. Go back to your fucking homemade cuckshed. Finland has faced way more hardships and attacks but isn't a pathetic mess.

>part of soviet block
welp

They tried and failed.

wow, finally someone gets it. now stop including us to your nordic circlejerk threads and other shit.

t. Cai-Göran

>finland is now a person
>every finn has faced the same hardship
>all swedes are weaker than all finns

And let me guess, "you" had the biggest empire on the planet.

Yeah we did you fucking cuckold. Learn to be proud of your country, I see it's very rare in your all-mighty fucking 'joke of a ''kingdom''. To think that you cunts imitated a Reich is just pure autism. Go outside, travel to the gym and try to save Elsa from getting raped you pathetic waste.

>it's the peculiar petty nationalist damage control because I have to learn pakkoruotsi

We should be part of Sweden

Briton's bringing the heat. I'm impressed.

when will sweden have to pay reparations for centuries of oppression of the finnish people?

FLAT
L
A
T

>swedish "empire"

you're just jelly you don't own finland and estonia and a small speck of north germany :^^^^^^)