Did you actually doubt me?

Did you actually doubt me?

How do I achieve this level of comfy?

>chuck up interception
>get bailed out because retarded corner grabbed his arm
>DUDE RODGERS GOAT LMAO

why are Rodgers fans so casual?

never for a moment. literally sat on my couch all game, didn't turn on Sup Forums, didn't eat anything all game, just sat there, confident, not pacing around, not throwing things, just sitting there with my feet up and hands together on my lap

kek

i'm sorry for doubting you based Godgers, you are surely a heterosexual.

I only doubt the fact you like women

Literal fucking goat man. I feel privelidged to watch this man play. That fadeway 36 yard throw at the end was legendary

the greatest

RODGERS SCHOOLS THE FUCK OUT OF BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL

im calling it now

I doubted the defense.

W A L K E R S
A
L
K
E
R
S

As usual, he played like shit when the pressure was getting on and the cowboys were mounting their comeback. he was bailed out by penalties

easily the most overrated QB in the NFL now and perhaps ever. he is mediocre every game, never makes clutch 3rd down versions, and yet people talk about him like the greatest ever

such a good boy! did mommy bring you snack too

>best american athlete
>a literal faggot

u cant make this shit up

talk to me when you have your own place.

if you're being serious, work out. You need to be proud of your body to wear clothes that look silly, i.e. flannel jacket over denim shirt with a Canada tuque

hi skip

>eating ketchup flavored lays
what the fuck is wrong with him?

Honorary Canadian

Is that the best you got? Tired memes?

Have you ever even had one gf? lol

Rodgers is the most talented qb, only favre and tarkenton come close. All you niggers can keep making delusional arguments for why you think he isn't good, He'll go down as one of the greats

mother in law suite doesn't count for you buddy