Reminder that cutfags should die

Reminder that cutfags should die.

left of "un"

My uncut dix

go eat your dick cheese in the corner and think about how we didn't choose to have it removed

And another

Considering they are suffering a fate worse then death, death would be a sweet release from the eternal torment of having a mutilated dick seen as something normal.

>dick cheese
kek

ITT: bitter uncutfags try to make themselves feel better after a girl laughed at their dirty pissflap

I was circumcised at about a day old. I have barely any inner skin and my frenulum was completely removed. According to the stories told by uncutfags I should hate my dick. I am glad I was cut, my wife i glad I was cut, I am glad I had my son cut.

man that shit's nasty. have you considered getting circumcised? bitches love a circumcised dick

Cue the americlaps defending their dry and shriveled up jew dicks

Why do burgers assume that everyone is cut?

You're on the same level as Jews and Muslims, it only came to prevalence in the U.S. to all the midwest mummy's little boy's wouldn't play with their willies because jesus said that's bad

You're literally defending forgoing your own sexual pleasure for the validation of others for >muh aesthetics - that's pretty cuck-ish

kys jew fag

imagine believing every new born who was cut wanted his foreskin to run off

That is simply not true.

>not kike
>not amerifat

true af
also when ur cut ur dickhead hits the g-spot
it's basically designed to hit the g-spot

Man you stoopid.

Only dickhead here is (You).

it looks so much better
my cock is fucking beautiful
i have a beautiful cock
cut men are real men

Pic with timestamp then.

wow someone is permatrigged about their anteater

fag

>being this triggered about another man's cock

Uncut is faildick

What a cute feminine penis

the sisterhood of feminine penis

Cut fags don't need to worry about dick cheese you uncut beta

He's making fun of uncuts you faggot, do you even know how to read?

Always amusing to see Americans defend mutilation. It's like being forced to eat shit all your life and then thinking "well if I do it then it must be right". People don't like admitting that they're flawed beyond saving

I do, but I'm high right now, and now that I go back and re-read it, well, I'm high

Lol at all the insecure uncircumcised fags. They are just bitter because they know most people prefer circumcised. Making fun of normal cut people isn't going to justify the fact your gross dicks don't turn anyone on. Deal with it you uncut 'tards.

>Reminder that cutfags should die.
Why?

you have a fucking problem. Who pissed in your cherios? some chick you tried to hook up with was visually disgusted at your uncut dick snd now you need to vent on the internet??

>most people
Only in America and Israel

holy fucking shit. uncut cocks are nice, but if you've got phimosis, you're a fucking pussy too scared to pop his fucking cherry.
My skin's gone, you can afford a little owwie.
Faggot

Why would anyone prefer a mutilated dry cock?
You can't even fap without lube nigger

who's trolling who at this point?

Why would I care about what non-american chicks think of my circumcised american cock?

>You can't even fap without lube nigger
I'll take made up bullshit for 500 Alex

You do realize that uncut"fags" can just get cut? In contrary to you, who can't get uncut.

Also, no one outside of the US laughs at a uncut cock, because it's the norm, and in the US the norm is to be fucked up at birth.

I'm cut but my dick head is tiny so take THAT

>Dry
Are you sure you didn't mean cutfags?

yeah it's almost stockholm-ish. Im from usa and am uncut, i love it. pretty much every male in my family is uncut also, including my 2 younger bros and 7 nephews

Are you retarded? I can jerk off without lube just fine.

The average amerifat poster in this thread

Why would non-Americans care what American girls think

please elaborate.

Whay are you looking at their penises?

>Dry
Where'd you see that?

wonder if your son is glad you got his cut.

>knows his family haven't had their dicks butchered
>must be gay!

Exactly you fucking retard
If you're not in America fucking American girls who prefer cut dick, then why the fuck do you care what they think about your cock?

Wise choice. Be glad you are apart of a normal family who had you circumcised. Cut is the way to go.

>normal
>unnecessary surgery on an infant

>cut men are real men
If losing 80-90% of your capacity for sexual pleasure is being a real man, I wouldn't want it. Ever wonder why you can sail serenely through what you think is an orgasm while your fuckee is huffing and puffing,groaning, thrusting and yelping, eyes rolled up into her head? She, as a typical Western woman, is unmutilated.

why not? i wasnt aware it is illegal to make general observations of things around you

I was cut and it was botched, I needed surgery to correct it. Sup Forums funded it, and now I look decent

>I know how an orgasm feels for other men

my skin is to tight around my erect penis and i cant pull it back is this a problem?

Enjoy cumming 80-90% quicker
kek

I find it hilarious how circumcised people say they're glad they're circumcised, and how their dick works fine... If you've had a circumcised dick since the day you were born, how the fuck do you know what it feels like to have foreskin and whether or not it's better? You know how many bitches who say they find uncircumcised dicks gross get fucked by uncircumcised dicks? Do people in the united states find it that hard to teach their faggot kids how to wash their dicks? Guess so, much easier to just mutilate a dick than having to clean it, but somehow a circumcised dick that never gets washed is considered clean, and an uncircumcised dick that gets washed often is supposed to be dirty. Do you faggots use your brain?

1. I understand most girls probably don't care or have their own personal preference, but all the girls I have personally talked to prefer cut.
2. There is nothing attractive about extra skin.

That's not how it works cuckboy

>If you've had a circumcised dick since the day you were born, how the fuck do you know what it feels like to have foreskin and whether or not it's better?
You can say the same thing about uncut guys

Yeah you got a fucking yeast infection. Wash your dick, use antifungal, and wash your dick some more.

If it bothers you it is.
>Stretching
>Stretching with 'roids
If still no halp
>Slit or "Preputioplasty " Operations considered
>or go full circ if that's what you want or need.

No Idea, he is only 3

Why is this such a touchy issue for people?
I asked my brother if he was going to have my nephew cut and he told me to shut the fuck up and never bring it up again.
Now I have to molest him to find out the truth.

Considering my dick is only 10% as sensitive as yours apparently, I feel less pleasure therefore it'll take me longer to cum

Because girls love the sweaty cheese build-up that you unhygienic fat asses have

tbh i cut off my whole dick and balls a long time ago and i now live up in space

You have no right to criticize anybody while you let shitpeople rape your 6 year old sons and daughters, euroslime.

Looks absolutely trash

You know what's worse than being an American with a fucked up dick?

Being a Canadian with a fucked up dick.

It's not even fucking common here.

Why don't you cut your saggy ballsack too then?

Why does everybody care so much about other men's dicks? Are you circumcised? Do you like how your dick is now?
Literally no matter how you answered those questions, it doesn't effect any other person. Threads like these are even more stupid than the console vs pc debate

>it doesn't effect any other person
permavirgin detected.

Also someone somewhere had to deal with your little dick at some point in time.

>Tfw when not European
Why has circumcision been phased out everywhere but in the US? Doctor's know it's not a necessary procedure, they just keep doing it because some looney wannabe doctor said it had benefits back in the 1800s without backing it up. His reasonings behind the practice were debunked in the 1900s, and today insurance doesn't even cover the fucking procedure because it has no benefits. Even if it was just an aesthetic surgery it sucks at that, because your dick turns into a prune.

>Be me
>Uncut
>October 2016
>About to lose virginity
>got hard
>go to put condom on
>to small
>still manage to put it on
>it pulled back my foreskin
>sensitive virgin tip
>feelsbad.jpg
>She stars to blow me
>intense pain followed by pleasure over and over
>She bends over to receive my dick
>Im still hurting
>Lose erection
>Cant get it back up
>Feel bad for a week

736987656 got it right. I had an unwanted circumcision at the age of 21 (asked for frenulum breve to be fixed up; should have been suspicious when the "surgeon" insisted on general anesthetic, and woke up with what might be called a "good, tight circumcision"). The 80-90% is backed up by personal experience. If the road to the peak is pleasurable, there is no need to hurry. Why do you think English women of the last century swooned over Latin lovers? They were uncircumcized, and took their time, unlike the wham-bam-thank-you-m'am way of hurrying to the peak because the road there is so dull.

>permavirgin detected.
>Also someone somewhere had to deal with your little dick at some point in time.
Projection levels are high

condoms are for nerds

it was the only way she would do it

jesus, where the fuck did that happen?

I don't know how many times I have to tell people this but THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS PURE EVIL! The only reason why we're not storming capitol hill right now with our rifles is because everyone is too dumb and placated. Sad.

your statement isn't possible.

Really?
Then why does it exist?

How does one get rid of the "sensitive virgin tip"?

>divorced but I still love hearing people want to fuck
im actually sad about all of you getting scarred for life :( all because of stupid prejudice, but hey, that's what 'murica's best at.

Does it not bother you that doctors are mutilating newborn kids for the sole reason of it being tradition? That's some sadistic shit

Fuck more until you get used to it or drink whisky before hand to lower sensitivity

I had to get cut to take off all the scar tissue.
Fish bit my dick in Hawaii when I was like 5, after peeing burned so bad I was afraid of the bathroom.

Holy fuck, I don't think actual faggots obsess and argue about dick with such intensity. Pretty sure both sides here are closetfags

i just started peeling it back everyday and started touching it, now it feels alright, shame i dont talk to her anymore

1. Cut of foreskin
2. Grind top of dick against underwear for years until it becomes sandpaper
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

Will I get progress by using a condom? Or do I have to do it without?

Allez dicks are designed to hit it. Cutting doesn't change shit. Most of you don't even know you got cut to stop you from gapping in the first place.

By using your dick

Cut right after birth.
If i could have i wouldnt have been cut, sex is good but its not great. My girl cums before i do half the time..