Be me, a few years ago working at service desk at walmart, I was 24 ish. I was a fairly naive...

Be me, a few years ago working at service desk at walmart, I was 24 ish. I was a fairly naive, good looking guy who had been with a few girls already but still naive. I notice a slightly older than me woman new at the deli, she looks like she's been through shit, talks like she's halfway a ghost.

I see her in the smoke shack and start idle chit chat with her about nothing in particular. I learn about her family and how she has lost two children, one to a swimming accident and something else- both around 2 years old at time of occurrences.

We probably chatted two or three different times on our breaks in the smoke shack. She has black, short hair. Her eyes are kinda droopy, but she's hella smart. She clearly acts like she just copes and moves forward with life.

At one point she talks about her back is always hurting. I jokingly say I would rub it for her because I'm a professional massage-person. She doesn't look amused at all, but says "that would be nice." And proceeds to suggest we set up a date.

We have serious discussions whenever we talk and I'm completely "professional" minded with our conversations because she's just literally thoughtful and interesting. I thought nothing of the back massage thing, and assumed she literally just wants a back massage, although in the back of my mind I know I'd bone her.

She had explained she's married and has a few children (I'm 24 at the time, not a single kid) and her daughter also has a child.

"Holy shit, she's a GILF."

(She was 16 when she had her daughter then her daughter had a child when she was about 16. So, young grandma)

She tells me I should wash my sheets and get candles. I completely assume it's for a nice, soft massage environment. I do all the above. Tea lights all over the room.

I lived with my roommates who also worked at walmart at the time. I told her this and she wanted to keep the hangout on the down-low since she was married and had been talking and making friends with walmart associates.

Fake and gay

you may proceed.

Should be green texted.
Didn't read anyway, but I like your photo, it got my attention.

" Hella" The fuck is this, life is strange?

The night we plan our massage, my roommates throw a big party with lots of walmart associates coming. I tell her, but she comes anyway. We walk past the party and go straight upstairs to my room. #notconspicuouslooking at all. People wonder why we don't stay and party, she explains because she just wants to watch a movie and get a massage, or something like that.

She and I take a hit of her weed, and we sip on some beers. I massage her while she's laying down and she wants to sit up so I can massage her neck and shoulders. She faces the movie we have playing (I don't remember which), and I'm just naturally comfortably sitting close behind her. She turns her face toward me and we just start making out.

No thoughts or planning on my part to do anything like that. Mind blown.

I'm thinking the whole time that I'm fucking with a married woman. I don't push it. We keep making out and I feel like I'd be happy with that.

We change positions and she's sitting on my lap as we kiss. At this point, I think she started pulling my cock out and jerking it next to her still-clothed groin. The moment just keeps going deeper.

I figure it's too late to go back, but I don't do any pushing since I feel like a bad guy. She just asks "Is it ok if I suck on it?"

I think "Why are you asking?" and I say "Yes."

She is so good. She just sucks and sucks and sucks so strong and slowly, stroking my cock while she does it.

Next thing you know, we're just stripping and she rides me. She's a confident, 32+ year old gal, with a tight skinny bod. When I get on top, she flexes her nose and clenches her teeth, not opening her teeth when she quietly commands "Fuck me. Fuck me."

She is calm and collected, and enjoys the moment while seemingly letting her honest feelings calmly, yet strongly come out. She suggests we put a blanket on the floor and try it from the back. She is good in every position.

Finally we're just fucking with her calm, rough "Fuck me. Fuck me! Oh yeah, fuck me."

And I warn that she's going to make me come fast. She tells me to come inside her and I just blow.

We cuddle and I think about how she's married and I ask her "What are you going to do now?" and she just says "I don't know..." in her trailing off, thoughtful, quiet voice.

But she's so casual and calm about everything, that nobody ever even hints that they think something is going on. One girl in particular that worked with her heard that we hung out and she was like "What? Yeah, she isn't going to do anything" in such a confident tone, halfway judging me to be weird and and judging her to be too smart, lol.

That's most of the important parts of the story. I did tell her I promised I'd never have sex with her daughter after having that special experience with her, just because we were open and just talked about everything like that. We did repeat our sexcapades a few times but now she tries to not talk to me at all, I suppose so she can continue on with her mate without distractions, lol.

And it's all completely true unless I've made mistakes in my recollection of events.

It was the closest photo that reminded me of her face and body. Her tits weren't big at all, but similar shaped.

Clearly written by someone who has never slept with a woman. Cool story faggot

hella's a norcal thing. I would know.

Where

did you get any nude pics or video of her?

lol, I'm just a weird, thoughtful, detail-oriented person. I'm over 6'2" and muscular, and I'm kind by nature, so I had been able to make a lot of girls swoon since then.

I currently have a gf too. Sex isn't hard to come by.

Naw, I tried to keep us as discreet and secret as possible. Sorry, no pics.

norcal dipshit

you forgot the part where your mom got scared and said, ''you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air''

Interesting story user. Thanks for sharing.

how was whoring around? i guess fuckin awesome he brah?

Eh, it's part of life. Then we die. I try to be a good person, but sometimes it's nice to relax and have fun.

sry bro sounded a bit rude

Naw, it's all good. Just didn't really look at it as that way, haha. I tried to make every time meaningful. About.

Good story user.

Was she Latina or Asian?

Whiter than bread.

Just the droopy eyes made her seem more "Asian" in her eyes since they were sleepy-looking.

Thanks. It's easier when I don't have to make shit up - it's easy to jot down the real feels.

If she resembles the pic in the OP then thats fuckin hawt m8