Shrooms thread

Shrooms thread.

Anyone know any good spots around Melbourne?

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anywhere where there's grass really.
I see shrooms everywhere when I walk around my house. Never tried them tho, and not going to.
Try:
Dandenong Ranges, Lilydale, National Parks, etc.

Only some shrooms are have active psyilocybin in them

trying mushies for the first time in a few days, any tips?

Don't smoke weed while tripping
shit fucks you in the head

Don't listen to this fucking casual

>Literally any paddock where the cattle are grassfed
Isn't it too cold in Melbourne this time of year for mushrooms?
I'm not even getting wild ones out at goulburn

for a first timer I mean

the only thing you will find in winter is subs

Gotcha :)

To be fair, the experience of doing weed on shrooms will differ from person to person. Some will get paranoid, some will feel relaxed.

Does anyone have a website with detailed descriptions on how to use and how to detect/find those shrooms?
I live in vienna and i am not really able to drive out of the city a lot, so need to know more, before i waste my time.

shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/3

Go to 420chan
Is that still a thing?
I don't remember, going to check it out

You should be able to buy the mycelium for any kind of mushroom online. A buddy of mine did.

you dont buy mycelium you buy spore syringes or spore prints

i see them all the time in Sydney but have no idea what type they are so let them be. They could be toadstools for all i know, what the fucks the difference in apearance

Yeah it's still a thing. Go to /psy

thanks dudes!

Despite most people saying dont smoke weed the fact is if you are a daily or just close to daily smoker it wont fuck you up. If you can function mostly normally ie. Enough to go work or feel comfortable walking down the road for smokes etc, then smoke with it just makes the trip better

In the USA mycelium is illegal, but spores aren't. In the EU (generally speaking) mycelium is legal. Correct me if I'm wrong (I hope I am)

Have any of you grown shrooms from spores? Is it easy? If I grow them in a small apartment complex will my neighbors have any way of knowing? (I would only be growing for personal consumption, not selling)

I have and do, I consider it easy. But I also have a flowhood and germinate prints directly on agar isolating a clean culture to begin with, then transferring to grain jars and finally fruiting in a monotub.

Good luck
:)