What do we do now?

What do we do now?

-Get a replacement for Doug Free
-Maybe get draft picks for Romo or let him and Dak fight for starter next year
-Let Butler walk
-draft #1 CB

It's over. Back to the cellar for the cuckboys. Couldn't be happier with all the shit you talked.

Draft a fucking secondary.

>or let him and Dak fight for starter next year

After THAT game? Dak is the starter, there's no question. Dak's time is now.

I'd almost rather let TWill leave than Butler.

I talked the least amount of shit tho

Cowboys winning the division again next year

Next year will be great!
I wouldn't be suprised if we go 16-0

If you can't move Romo you got to at least give him a chance to regain his job back though right? Unless you are just fine with having the NFLs most expensive backup

It's a young man's game

Romo is off to Denver

Dak played fucking amazing. How could you even think about letting them compete? This loss is on the Jones who left Cook wide open on the 3rd and long.

>call the greatest sports radio station in the country
>preface every call with a loud proclamation of your Cowboys fandom
>begin a 10 minute tirade of your Cowboys history to prove you aren't one of "those" Cowboys fans (you are)
>probably get hung up on
>begrudgingly, the radio host may allow you to continue, if only to make a fool of yourself
>after recounting the entirety of your 15 year history with a football team from texas, a team you have never seen play live let alone been within 1000 miles of, you can make your main point
>surprised you made it this far, you panic and blurt out one of two things on your mind
>"Mike I really thing we could've won if we threw Romo in for the 3rd quarter"
>"Mike, do you think Jerry Jones is gonna keep Romo? He could get some good prospects for Prescott and still be able to keep the better quarterback"
>be laughed off the air

Can't wait to hear you guys tomorrow, Cowboys """fans""""

>do now

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Pick one. Start there.

Mark my words, SOMEONE will pay a premium for Romo. Some stupid team like the Bills or the Jets or the 49ers.

Its gonna be the Jets

point and laugh

What we always do kiddo

Jump on another bandwaggon

Cry

Well you'll have to put up with it for the next 5-10 years with our long-term set up

ONE
N
E

AND
N
D

DONE
O
N
E

kys

Upgrade your defense, keep your starting offense, let Romo walk, and tell Jason "Just Spike My Shit Up" Garret to fucking coach better when it counts.

TRADE

TONY

ROMO

NOW

im sorry which game did they win?

>one
>one loss
think muchacho

Draft a secondary. A shut down corner would change the entire defense. Draft a DE in the second to help the pass rush.

You have to go back.

one and done means one win then losing. you never went to college?

This senpai. They could've stopped Rogers and the offense with a solid secondary and a pass rush. Then again the fucker throws well under pressure. Oh well. Just upgrade the D, Cowshit.

We are going for him
t. Denver staffer

Elway is too smart for that.

Spee wrote off Peyton as well

Get good defensive draft picks. The offense is already pretty great, and the defense was pretty good too. Another elite receiver and better corners and they can win it all next year.

Bandwagon patriots

Relocation

Satan confirms. San Antonio Cowboys

>After THAT game? Dak is the starter, there's no question. Dak's time is now.

jesus christ lots of cowboys fans have short-term memory loss. He played like shit until the last few minutes of the 3rd quarter and proceeded to destroy an all ready injury ridden packers defense. Zeke was carving them up all game he just couldn't hit any receivers that were wide open until the 4th quarter. Let him compete with Romo to see if he's just a Zeke baby or if he can actually be consistent.

Watch Dak and Zeke light up the pro bowl and pull for the Falcons to rek Aaron and Gaydy. After that, the offseason autism can begin.

>pro bowl

You need a new coach. You will never win anything with that sniveling little bitch boy at the helm.

Have a (YOU)

I just don't want to end up with a Colin KaperNick of the NFC East.

There's no chance of that. Kaep was just another meme rushing QB. Dak only really takes off when the pocket breaks down, on read option, or if he sees an easy opening for a first down. Now he has a whole offseason to clean up his throwing mechanics, so he's definitely here to stay.

trade everyone to the bears

Jay pls go

J

Hopefully Bills or Broncos maybe, give the man a team to build on for ~2 remaining years

Doug Free bye... Romo trade... Get that #2 pick from this year healthy for pass rush... Draft the best CB possible, and it's a complete team. Have to keep Beasley, Witten, Bryant, Oline in place to make the two rookies shine. I am skeptical of the other receiving and rushing players except maybe TWilliams

>He played like shit until the last few minutes of the 3rd quarter

In how many threads are you gonna spam this senseless narrative you fucking nigger bitch?

>have great rookie QB under dirt cheap contract for 3 more years
>have elite RB under dirt cheap contract for 3 more years
>have 20 million in cap space coming off the books after romo is traded to denver
>still have a top3 Oline

man the cowboys are absolutely fucked desu

This

Ever since Doug Free replaced Columbo he's been a blemish on an otherwise exceptional O-Line

Manning made much more sense than Romo, though. He was a free agent.

Elway isn't wasting picks on Romo, especially since he won a ring recently.

Lose Romo when he goes on to win an owl with the Broncos while Dak becomes kap 2,0

I tell ya one thing, Jerry Jones couldn't be happier with this way the game turned out, it finally gives him the excuse he needs to throw Dak to the curb and shove Romo back into the starting position.

>Team goes 13-3 with a rookie QB and rookie RB
>Pull off huge comeback against Aaron Rodgers
>Lose a close game because of an amazing individual play
>People act like the world is over

You people are retarded.

not even him but he's right Dak looked out of it until that drive when he only threw to Dez for their first touchdown.

That was in the 2nd tho

draft defensive players let Romo stay or at least send him to HOU for JJ Watt

JJ Watt is injury prone tho senpai

worry about our two baseball teams that have less World Series wins then the fucking Cubs

I thought you were banned. Also, fuck off, fag.

>thinking you will get watt for romo
good good, you are starting to adopt the proper levels of delusion of the standard cowboy fan, mexico

>houston has more playoff wins then us since 2002
JUST

BEARS
E
A
R
S

>Unless you are just fine with having the NFLs most expensive backup
That's Brock Lobster.

Weep

kys

"Looked out of it"

This is the kind of shit that plebs say because they don't have any understanding of what they're looking at

>hurr he throw ball and not make touchdown!! wurrs Romo at

Dak had about two off-target throws the whole game, a poor decision that should have been picked in the endzone, and arguably his INT was not even a poor play, just a really good read and jump by the CB. He brought them back from a 21-3 deficit (which they got in because of dumb ass penalties and the defense getting rekt) in the first playoff game of his career. That people take all that and call it "looking like shit" is incredible.