What was the last argument you had with your girlfriend/wife?

What was the last argument you had with your girlfriend/wife?
Do you think it was your fault?

Lets see if women are always the same in every part of the world

I called my cousin white trash and apparently I was being racist. She's slowly becoming a radical sjw.

Mine only talks about work. All the time. And even answering her or showing interest she says I dont care about her.
This is reaching higher levels so I got to the point where I dont know what else to say, anything I say she answers bad.

Yesterday we were talking until 4am and I think we are almost done. She pretends I have to read her feelings not only in person but also in whatsapp.
>How I can know what are you meaning if you dont say a thing?
>You are suppossed to!!!

I like it. Keep triggering the fuck out of her, user

the "you don't care about me" cliche seems to be a trend among modern women. I go through this all the time, user.

I typed out the whole thing then realized how stupid it sounded

Bitches love to talk about their day at work.

I blurt, bad social filter, and YES I have a high functioning form of autism. When asked a question, the first thing I say is what is on my mind, even lying is difficult. I CAN lie, I just have to think about it for a while and rehearse what I say in my head a bit first. Stopping the blurt is the hardest and first thing.
So, long story short, these are a few argument starters:
Her (with a big butt, bending over in front of me): "Do these pants make my ass look big?"
Me: No, your ass looks big because your ass IS big. What's that look for? A big ass looks good on you?
Her: Is she prettier than me?
Me: She is a highly paid and famous supermodel. Why are you asking?
Her: Why are you looking at her?
Me: She is hot and her outfit is showing it off.

Lotsa' shit like that, over many girls I wasn't able to keep that long. They seem to like me for being direct at first, but get too pissed to stay too often to stick around. And YES, I am working on fixing my social filter so I can lie better and not blurt.

Married user here. She spent $200 that she had "budgeted" out of our pay check, then borrowed from her sister to drive 12 hours to Florida to bring a Great Pyrenees dog into our house. We don't live on a farm where we need a giant shepherd dog, in case your wondering. We live in the middle of town, God fucking damn it.

The dog had previously been taken to her whore of a mother on a different trip, which she didn't borrow money for but took out of my paycheck. It's okay, because I don't actually work for money, I work to daydream, smoke my Indian cigars whenever the hell I want to, and enjoy my night to myself.

This is why I went back to smoking and drinking. I love this girl but females are bat shit insane. The only reason I don't complain more is I'm hoping to see her fat ass sister when they come back, because I fantasize about her licking my balls when I'm in bed with my wife.

I hope that makes sense.

Funny, I don't have autism and I choose to just say the above to my gf

It's always my fault. Why else would I argue with her?

>made hamburgers.
>no difference in toppping only in the bun.
>one white and one brown with seeds.
>She eats one 3/4 and then just takes 2 bites from the white one.
>Throws the rest away.
>I ask wtf that was. Why start on the other while you haven't finished the first?
>Its a waste of food.
>"I wanted to know what it tasted like"
>There is no difference apart from the bun!

Then she got pissy. I feel I was right in this case.

Good luck bud. You'll get lots of shit for the autism but hey you can work on that aspect.

I wish I had autism, I'd be funnier.

Stay with any woman long enough and they become cold, nagging, regrettable cunts.

God forbid you have a child with one.

Vacation. We ended up settling on a domestic location, Siesta Key, because neither of us have stayed on the Gulf. The argument wasn't really where so much as I hate making travel plans and I have all the money that can fund it, so I just want her to make plans then I can say "ok, that sounds cool." I'd be more interested if we were talking exotic locations, but my job is new and I'm still paying off past debts, so it will be a few years. Woman doesn't understand that.

Yeah, pic related. You don't always get what you ask for or think you're getting. It's kinda the same with women.

>Argue about the role of the State in welfare and social services
>Ultimately agree that there should be a tax-funded welfare system, but the current one is woefully wasteful, discriminatory, and exploitive.

My wife is a bit of a Leftist.

I would find it funny if I had a choice in the matter. Closest I cam currently able to not come back with "something hurtful" (honest) is bite my lip and whimper, fighting the correct reply.
Thank you. I am making progress.

you were

Bitches love to talk

She got pissy at me because I was on the phone while she was in the bathroom. The person who called me? My mom.

Literally the entire fight would have easily been avoided by her asking who called me, instead of storming off after seeing me on the phone.

Not the last time I had an argument with my girl but its one of the more wtf moments.

Its also why I am coming to the conclusion that equality and feminism is toxic not just for men but women too, as they seem to need a man with balls of steel to keep them in line and scold them, when they act like little children over nonsense.

Do you try to hide your autism out of your relationship? Just a general question

The fact you are right means nothing.
I've learned to not pass any comment and say as little as possible and drink more

maybe the solution is mgtow

You also tend to get told you're verbally abusing them if you keep arguing with them when you're right. true story

Yes. I am very high functioning and my glitches can be mistaken for normal personality quirks. I'm good with numbers and logic, well above average compared to most people I know. The few friends I have make robot jokes about me and they are the few I trust with that information.

I usually just fuck my GF if I see something like what you describe. Like I just go after her and rip her clothes off and fuck her real good.

Im 33 and Im dating a 21yo girl. At first it was great, now is a real pain. It hurts like hell.

She worries about everything, says I dont understand her, and finally has reached the point where she says she doesnt like to go with me because "other" problems. I look like a 26-28 guy, but she doesnt like to tell my real age to anyone.

>they seem to need a man with balls of steel to keep them in line and scold them, when they act like little children over nonsense.

Was that not obvious? The feminist movement is because of pussy men.

If my Wife acted like that I'd leave her. Good thing I stopped that psycho level shit early on.

Man up.

good for you user. have a nice day.

You have a nice day too. And YES. I do know that is a lie by omission but that is the kind I can do, unless asked.

Isn't that quite beta?

we all lie. everyone puts up a representational facade that helps them get along with other people. It's human nature.

I don't think we could communicate with each other if we knew the truth.

You'd leave her? you really think she has issues? and how did you stop your wife from acting like a psycho?

Wife has a degree and good job, i make thirteen dollars an hour. Wife always pissed about me being broke,

Well I do tell her she's incapable. But I swear she can't do anything right...

What's she do for a living? In college or job?

Both things, she has a lot of problems at home, her mother specially is a total bitch to her, even slapping her for no reason.

She works every weekend only for having money to paying her degree. She says if her mother know she is dating me she will kick out her from home.
Gf is actually more mature than most of the girls at her age, but she gets depressed most of the time and doubts about everything.

She found my picks from /b, She was pretty angry

Almost 5 years together. Usually spend any free time I have at hers, have a time consuming job where it's not an anomaly to pull 12 hours a day. So sometimes I won't see her for 2 days, maybe 3 max. She hasn't been paid in like 2 years so I'm paying her rent and whatnot. Around $1k a month, I don't make her feel like she owes me anything. I don't make a big deal about it.

So cut to the chase, she's incredibly vanilla in sex. First time we fucked she hated that I asked for doggy style. Because 'i could be anyone from back there'. 2 years in is when I finally got a decent barely passable blowjob. She would get upset when I tell her how I want my dick to be sucked. Every time I mention this she gets sensitive and angry because I've suggested that I want my butthole licked. She's not talking to me at the moment.

Obviously hard to judge the rest of the relationship based on what you just said, but it seems like she's getting way more out of it than you are. The balance is waaay off. I take it she does other things for you that make it worthwhile?

Yea she's a good woman. Would cook sausages at 3am for me with no issues. She has an unbelievable ass too. It's just bothers me we're sexually incompatible. Thought as we spend more time I'll turn her into the pervert I am but no. She'd happily have missionary sex for the rest of her life.

Then I guess you have to ask yourself whether you can do that for the rest of your life. You maybe need to ask her why she feels like she can't even do a relatively vanilla thing like doggy. Was she abused or something? Did she have a religious upbringing? There must be something behind her unwillingness to do things that are even slightly "dirty".

If she really refuses to explore her sexuality at all, then like I said, ask yourself if you can do that for the rest of your life. You'd probably end up straying eventually, or resenting her.

I wish I could live single, alone and happy for the rest of my life. I have a lot of hobbies, more than most of the girls Ive ever met. In fact I lived alone for most of my life, and only by enjoying games, books, films, art or music I could live by my own as much as I wanted.

But no. If Im single, I have to look for a girl all the damn time, I stop doing what I really like and spend days, weeks or months looking for the proper girl.
But when Im dating them its a matter of weeks I start worrying about that again. Its the same cycle over and over again

That's very true on the resentment part. She's always said her relationship with her older brother got weird. She didn't specify but she points out that he used to say some fucked up shit. He has BPD. I don't know, and I can't ask, to what extent.

You're absolutely right. It's up to me to accept it or not. I just think I'm not being that unreasonable when I want an enthusiastic blowjob

women are so vague. but im willing to stake money that he sexually abused or touched her inappropriately.

She is taking another man's dick. She is just looking for reasons to justify it now.

> start discussion
> replace 'random person' with 'you'
> she thinks I'm talking about her specifically
> gets offended when I point out stupid stuff

> e.g. Migrant crisis
> you aren't really helping them, all yop're doing is helping them enter a country where half the people don't even want them, forcing them to emigrate again.
> what?! I help all the time and volunteer. Also, that's not true, I want them here and so do my friends! We all took part in the refugees welcome demo!

Wife complained that her feet were cold in the bathroom.

I suggested turning the little floor heater on (it is right at her feet).

Starts shouting at me;
"But then I have to shut the door!"

I tell her it's ok, there's nothing wrong with that.

She slams the door and turns the heater on and begins to brush her teeth.

Call her a cunt.

"Are you talking to me?! I can't fucking hear you because I had to turn the heater on and shut the fucking door!"

Me:
"Nup".

You seem pretty reasonable and normal, that's just women being women. Not all are like that though, thankfully or nobody would ever get married.

It's not out of the question. Whenever the subject of his manic states come up, it's always met with like 'oh fucking hell' moments. Know her family pretty well at this point. Said abuser brother works abroad

I'm 45 and married to a 19 yr old but don't have any of those problems. She literally doesn't give a fuck about my age and tells anyone who asks.
Our relationship is great except for she does have bad depression to the point of it keeping her from doing anything.

Not sure. My girlfriend and I of 5 years literally don't ever argue. Our relationship is a sanctuary away from the standard negative energy that the world around us regularly throws our way.

GF of 8 months told me we both should atleast do 2 meat-free days a week.

I told her she can do it if she wants to, but im gonna eat meat everyday bro.

Now she´s mad, swear to god if woman had no pussy, men would a go gay.

I work at home.
Most of the time I get bored because I have to wait several hours between projects. So I enter a chatroom passing as a girl and start trolling or laughing at those desperated guys.

Gf found all the log files, thinks Im secretly gay or something like that. Its been a week since then and she doesnt want to have sex with me anymore.

Visiting Sup Forums doesnt help neither.

If you've been with her for 5 years, I think she owes you her trust. Hard as it may be to talk about things, she needs to talk to someone if she has issues. If not you, then a professional maybe. If she keeps clamming up and getting mad, then you just need to tell her that you're not mad at her, you just want to know what's wrong. Seriously man, 5 years of your life is a long time to not be dealing with this kind of thing.

My girlfriend had a lot of shit happen to her in the past, namely a brutal rape in which she was left at the roadside to die. She went through a period of being a complete slut basically, and this was the end result. But she was very honest about this from the start. It affected her sexually in that she's hesitant to do certain things but she's very willing to please in bed generally and is pretty much a freak, she just needs to get over that initial hurdle sometimes. We are very honest and open about everything after nearly 2 years now. Every relationship is different, but I just think 5 years together is a long time to have this thing festering in the background.

Um... bro, that does sound a bit shady. You realise lying on here, or to yourself, won't make any difference right? If you just got bored and wanted to experiment, no one here is going to judge. Fuck, have you seen the place?

It's better to be honest. Just say "I don't know what I was thinking, I got bored and one thing led to another. I didn't enjoy it and I won't do it again, I know I was wrong" or some shit like that. It can't get any worse seeing as that's what she assumes happened anyway.

She said I'm a hipocryte because I'm agnostic and I use the expression "Oh my God".
She's not even catholic...

Wife wants to work and have me stay home, cook, clean and be an at home dad.
She whines about this day and night.

Why not. My business was failing and I was considering a career change.
I develop mad skills at all this woman stuff and run a tight fuckin ship for three years.

She starts bitching that I'm not providing.
Wants me to work and she wants to do all this home stuff.

Ok, I'm sick of doing chick stuff and I wanna be a labourer. Got real strong with all this working out I've been doing in spare moments.

Now, I find myself working a tough job and doing all the home shit while bitches and moans about being tired.

Fucking women.

while she bitches and moans*

>
>She is taking another man's dick. She is just looking for reasons to justify it now.
this

you probably shouldnt have become a stay at home dad in the first place. there is nothing wrong with it, and I commend you for doing a damn good job, except that sometimes, you just have to be a man and tell her no, this is how things are going to be. And you should probably kick her butt about being lazy. Women want to be led.

Well just tell her that I don't know if she noticed, but you now do everything around the house and go out and work like her. She can't really have a comeback to that. Just say you don't mind doing it, but you wish she wouldn't moan when you have just as much work to do as she does.

If women didnt have pussies, they'd be hunted for sport.

unless that woman happens to be Rhonda Rousey. Then I assume, she would be hunting the beta cucks.

In order to argue we'd actually have to talk

>She can't really have a comeback to that

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Haha user jokes on you! we never argue
.... Because she doesn't exist.

Definitely not. She met a new guy, I was the old guy, and that's all there was to it. She was a kid in a candy store, people shopping.
Never talked to her, or any other woman again. I work and enjoy life instead of spending all my time fixing someone else's problems.

Yeah, but I was willing to give it a shot.

I am, it's a slow fucking process to train her up for this.
I got accustomed to having good food and clean house. She is horrible at maintaining both those things.
Long road back.

After I asked her how her day was while we were cooking...many minutes later...She accused me of not caring because she didn't finish her story about her day...

fuck no it wasn't my fault. Fuck me for asking right?

sauce ?

We've only been dating for 8 months, but the last argument was about two weeks ago. I mentioned Hillary Clinton, Madelaine Albright and Theresa May are scum and got accused of hating powerful women. It all worked out though, I tried to force rational communication and peaceful settlement of differences from the start, so we just talked it out. I love her.

bitches like to test your manliness by being bitches. It is your job to shut them down and tell them who is boss. It is part of this subconscious trying to test your ability to protect

Wow, that sounds fucking horrible. But I'm glad to hear you both seem mentally strong enough to go through that ordeal.

Problem on my end I don't think my gf is that mentally strong. She becomes very sensitive when I criticize her. Even when it's about leaving a water bottle open. I don't raise my voice or say it rudely either. Might be patronising yes, I say things like 'you need to watch your water next to your laptop, you do know you have cats'. I don't know man, but thanks for telling me about your hardships and how you both overcame them.

About the fact she can't forget her ex, the moments she had with him, dreams, etc. I keep telling her to live the moments we're having right now, only her and me. But apparently that's not working. I tried knocking up some common sense inside her head, but it's not working as well. I gotta have a pretty serious talk with her once we meet personally again. I ain't become no cuck, this I guarantee.

This. Totally this.

And it pisses me off, as it wastes my time. I mean look, why do I have to deal with your bs to prove to you that I can protect you repeatedly, even after I already physically defended you, maybe fought off a bad guy, or xyz and proved that I can take care of you. why do I still need to put up with your nonsense. I mean sometimes its like taking care of a grown ass child.

Bitch keeps leaving drawers and cupboards open.
Not all the way open either.
Like she tries to shut them but runs out of energy an inch or two away from closed.

Gonna drive a man to murder one day.

My gf won't let me play video games at night at all without bitching at me. We're on the verge of breaking up. I just want to be able to play when my friends are online, but she insists my attention at that time should be reserved for her alone.

When I do give her my full attention, even for an entire day, she doesn't want to do anything. No sex, no going out. All she does when she's not at work is lie in bed and play games on her phone. She also isn't even trying to lose weight (fucking fat now) and never cleans up after herself.

I'd break up right now, but we live together and I can't afford to break the lease, which ends next April. When we last fought and talked about breaking up, she said she could move back in with her dad and he would help with the costs. I have no one to rely on for that kind of help. My shitty job isn't nearly enough for me to afford to live anywhere on my own, and after literally hundreds of applications, I'm no closer to a better one.

So I'm stuck in a sexless relationship where I have to pretend to be okay with doing all the chores and having no fun at all, because the alternative is ending up homeless.

that pussy look gud

Does your gf like to dish it out but cant take the return fire?

Been in a on-off relationship for about 2 and a half years now.

About 6 months in I cheated on her and hooked up with a girl I was friends with and used to get with at parties before I started dating this girl.

A few weeks later she finds out and it blows up into this whole thing. She's insanely in love with me and I can say I love her too so we move past it, but anytime there's an argument she brings it up.

Fast forward about a year and she finds pictures on my phone of her best friend naked while we're away on a trip. My girlfriend's a photographer so she's the one who took the photos. I only went on her phone and sent them to myself while she was asleep. This stirs up the same shit as before, but this time I can't bullshit my way and smooth talk a way out of it. But she's in love with me so we move past it.

Fast forward another few months and the arguments have been more and more frequent and I'm not even into the sex anymore. I decide I'd just be better off with another chic in the middle of one of our weekly arguments and tell her I'm done and I don't want to be together anymore.

A week later I find out she fucked another guy 3 days after we broke up. I tell her I need to talk to her and I scream in her face and get close to hitting her, but never lay a finger on her. She flinches with every bit of spit that lands on her face. Being single was garbage and I realize how much shittier it is to imagine her being with someone else than it is to try and find some useless slut to satisfy my simple needs. We patch things up yet again.

Fast forward to present day and the arguments are maybe on a monthly basis, but are only little tiffs and can be easily overlooked. But the same subjects always come up; "user if you loved me why did you cheat on me? user if you loved me why did you take photos of my friend? user if you loved me why did you leave?" last argument we had ended with her in tears and those same questions.

My question is if it's worth staying.

all i hear from mine is how i dont listen to her or care at all ... i have dedicated 2 years to her and she honestly thinks i dont care about her. she asks if i actually care about her like 3 times a week

It was about her always being contrarian. She has this bad habit of always trying to correct me or prove me wrong. The fight ended the way they always do with her crying and putting herself down and me trying to get her to stop crying.

Dude, you're sounding like the problem here.

I got angry several times because of this. I work hard every damn day and she doesnt even ask how Im feeling. Im constanly asking how was her day, if she needs to rest, about all her problems.

But if I tell her about my projects, she doesnt even know what Im talking about. She is a selfish cunt, I dont really know what Im still doing with her. Answering "OK" all the time.

We can be the happiest couple when in person, but the moment we start our duties and have to communicate only by whatsapp, skype or phone calls she starts bitching around all the time.

I've been a dick to her for the last 6 months, she's lovely, but a bit chubby. It was my fault all the way, we just fought yesterday

This was cathartic.
Thanks bois.
I'm out.

just figure out for yourself if a breakup with her is like pushing through a shitty day at work where things are fine afterwards or if your relationship is something you wanna preserve.
either way, it sounds like you generally have issues keeping relationships going, so you may wanna look into that

This is one of the few times, I would say its your fault user. Why did you think it was okay to sleep with another girl while in a relationship with your gf.

Since you are on here with porn, you could come up with a story (or actually go out and do it) saying that you realized you are a sex addict and you are seeking therapy, because you really love her, that you have nightmares about her asking that question and crying, and are going to show her that you are committed to her. it probably would also be good to understand her love language to better communicate with her on an emotional level.

More to it than that, I've been treating her like a queen and have to go out of my way not to stir up any shit, but the slightest thing will set her off. I do nothing but put my best foot forward but the same shit gets brought up no matter what I do. I try my best not to bring up any old shit she's done, but it feels like nothing I do matters anymore. No matter how good I treat her she only looks at the bad.

You sound like an asshole. Congrats on the cognitive dissonance though.

after reading all these things were neither the anons or their gfs felt understood. I wonder If it would help their relationships to understand their love language as well as their gfs love language. from what I have read that appears to be the key to helping a relationship.

I don't get people who expect you to read their minds.
Unless you've actually shared your secret of mutant mind reading powers with them, they can't expect that of you.

Eject mailman eject She's crazy or cheating

just say I'm not responsible for how you feel you're an adult and need to be able to control your emotions. Tell her that the only person who can know what she's feeling at any given moment is her and it's her responsibility to convey those emotions to you in a rational manner. Tell her you're not her father and are not their to make her feel better. It's a two way street if she wants to be angry you can get angry too.
That will shut her the fuck up if she's a sane healthy woman.

P.s. Most women only talk about work or feelings get used to it or find a common topic

Damn you're a dick user

When I broke up with my ex she still wanted to be friends and shit but I was like a total piece of shit to her like I was nice enough but I never really did anything nice for her and I was like why don't you hate me? Just fucking hate me and eventually I convinced her to hate me even though she didn't want to it was fucked

Married user. Can't remember the last argument we had. I feel really lucky after reading this thread.

Ghey