I don't get it

>durrr the cowboys only made it to the divisional round of the playoffs before losing on a last second FG
And? You realize they did all tips with a pair of rookies right?
Now imagine what it's going to be like next year when they are rookies no more.
Enjoy you're "fun" Sup Forums, it will only make it that much sweeter when my Cowboys start their dynasty next year

SCHEDULE BABY'S GO EXPOSED

The stars aligned schedule-wise for them. They will get better but they'll never have a better record.

ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE
ONE AND DONE
>ONE AND DONE

Outside of the lack of discipline in the first half there is really nothing to be mad at

They literally had superior players at every position except quarterback and still got BTFO.

That's what happens when you go up against one of the greatest QBs of all time.

Same thing happened to Cousins and the skins last year. I'm not sorry for you. Back to irrelevant again bye

>already counting your chickens for next year

one fluke injury or dumb decision can bury that pretty quick

fast forward to next year

>durrr the cowboys only made it to the divisional round of the playoffs before losing

and the next

>durrr the cowboys only made it to the divisional round of the playoffs before losing

then the next

Know who else had a good rookie season?

RG3 and Andrew Luck

your argument is invalid

>implying running backs don't have a lifespan of 3-4 years and are pretty much in their prime right out of school

dak might get better but I wouldn't hold my breath with zeke

>>durrr the SEAHAWKS only made it to their second super bowl before losing on a last INT.

WELCOME TO OUR WORLD

This is b8

Green bay and Patriots both have bitch ass schedules. I mean how lucky was the Patriots to play against the Texans in the playoffs to go to the AFC championship.

Sophomore slump niggasssss.

Cowboys will never be gud ever again

no it isnt, its reality

panthers went all the way to the super bowl last year too and look how dominant they were this season

i hope you get meme'd all off season

Almost like getting to play Dem Boyz

>we waz kingaz
>was
>we

>schedule babies
>almost beat a Packers team who has been playing out of their mind despite all the refball called against them and shitty defensive play throughout the first half

Okay user.

kek cry more cowpie

>oh no I have no argument
>"heh cry more cowpie" *tips fedora* "that will show him"

Kill yourself.

HOW

BOUT

DEM

COWBOYS!!!

IM MAD THAT THE FUDGEPUCKERS GOT AWAY WITH BULLSHIT CALLS

>almost

L E L
E
L

Packers had like the 2nd toughest SoS in the playoffs

This what worries me and why I want Romo to stick around. Nick Foles set the league on fire his rookie season. Anybody remember how his second season turned out?

ONE
N
E

AND
N
D

DONE
O
N
E

Sounds just like the 2012 Redskins

It's exactly like the 2012 Redskins

This....schedule was based off of a 4-12 year, good luck with next year wankers

First of all, Foles went off in his SECOND season, not his first.

Secondly, he was never as efficient as Dak was at any point. He just spammed a bunch of yards and points out of Chip Kelly's meme system before the rest of the league figured it out.

Third, Dak literally just plays like a normal quarterback. There are no tricks or gimmicks to his game, except for his mobility, but he's not a read-option QB. He just plays the position like most other successful passers.

I don't understand why there's this rush to denigrate what Dak did this season. This playoff game was his best one ever, and now everyone's wondering if he's a fraud?

Are you just afraid to admit that maybe this is the start of something special?

Dak is going to flame out; Romo is winning a SB with his new team.

Foles was actually great his entire time in Philly. He just broke his collarbone. He failed on the Rams but he's not doing badly on the Queefs at all.

assuming this years performance is a guarantee of success next year. lol

cowgirl fans are fucking delusional

Cowcucks BTFO by Packerbulls. I'm enjoying every minute.

For some reason it just feels like Zek, Dak and that o-line peaked this year. There will be a lot of game tape for defensive coordinators to study to dream up schemes to slow them down, too.

I see them getting worse and then fading into obscurity in about 2-3 years.

Or they hit a sophomore slump like RG3

>Are you just afraid to admit that maybe this is the start of something special?

Win a playoff game first

So they got two gimmes

IT'S LIT

>Secondly, he was never as efficient as Dak was at any point.
fewer interceptions, more TDs, higher passer rating, more YPA, higher TD% in 2013

vete a la mierda pancho

>UNO Y AFUERA

You got beat by a Packers team with no secondary kek

>Losing to Eli "Super Bowl Filter" Manning

There is your reason. If you don't win Giants, you are not seeing the Super Bowl.

Steelers won The Giants.

One or the other will fall victim to the Sophomore Slump.

>Are you just afraid to admit that maybe this is the start of something special?

If by special you mean playing like ass for 3 quarters straight until realizing you are playing against the worst secondary in the NFL and start hitting receivers yes i am terrified. Zeke is the real deal but Dak is media hype and any average QB would have done what he did in the 4th quarter with that O-line and RB. He can develop though but he played like shit based on the defense he was playing against and the beast of a run game that he had throughout the entire game.

Wentz > Prescott

If you think otherwise you don't know shit about football.

Wow, that's dumb.

Packers beat the Giants twice

Fuck off. Intz was watching the playoffs from his living room. Dak performed well enough to win if not for his retarded head coach.

except they are good because of their amazing O line, not because their specific skills

10 more years of playoff excuses

new qb same story

:^)

This is the exact same oline that went 4-12 last year.

Kys

Elliott will probably be better next year than this year. However, Prescott will probably be worse.

Why, you ask? Elliott will no longer be a rookie and will be more accustomed to the longer NFL season. Assuming he doesn't let this year's success go to his head and continues to work hard, he should have a better season next year as he will be a stronger, better conditioned runner.

Prescott, on the other hand, will face much more difficult defenses because other teams now have one year's worth of tape to analyze him. I cannot remember any quarterback who had a great rookie season and followed it up with an equivalent or better sophomore season.

The only quarterback that I can think of who's close to accomplishing that is Dan Marino, who had a good--but not great--rookie season and arguably the statistically greatest season ever by a quarterback in his second year.

Foles was better in his second season.

>next year is our year
where have I heard that before

HOL UP

Literally every team that looks to have a good future.

Lmao, this is getting sad.

Are most iggles fans this delusional?

Falcons is the only team that has a great chance next year.

Cowboys played well all season and not even Sup Forums can take that away from them. Hell of a game user.

LOL
Dak has the best o-line in football, Dez, Witten, and Zeke plus he was going against one of the worst secondaries in the entire NFL

Please don't tell me you actually think Dak is a great QB.

HAHAHAHAHA

I guarantee that the Cowboys won't win the NFC east next year.

when is the last time nfce had a repeat champ? longer than a decade?

Dak is clutch and Wentz is not.

14 of a team's games each year are on a preset rotating schedule

>playing like ass for 3 quarters straight

You are a fucking retard.

>"Enjoy you're fun"

This.
Even skip bayless is dick riding Dak like he did before with RG3

Your only argument is refball which is total bs cowshit crybabby

More like 8.

Six are guaranteed divison games.

Cowboys played the AFCN + NFCN and the Buccs and 9ers

Dak isn't a meme runner tho.

Skip is a Cowboys bandwagoner, of course he's going to bandwagon Dak.

Dak doesn't run the read option; RG3 didn't have that great of a team around him

Leaf > Manning
>If you think otherwise you don't know shit about football.

I almost wish they would have done the read option MORE in this game. It seemed like Green Bay wasn't prepared to stop Dak when he was on the move. He definitely got them off-guard with the quarterback keeper for the two-point conversion.

"It was great making it to the playoffs during my first season. I'm so excited for what the next few seasons hold!"

My point was Dak will be less likely to succumb to lower body injuries because he isn't running the read option and regularly taking hits

>we came in here and be who we were and we held our heads up high and we are already getting ready for next year

>Dak- We did well, we played good and we have things to learn and we will get better

Fucking hell they sounds pathetic

At least Dak ended his rookie season completely healthy.

Fuck, man, I remember watching the Seahawks/Redskins game when RG3 went down. I'm a Cowboys fan, so I fucking hate the Redskins, but that was legitimately one of the most soul-crushing things I've ever seen in football. Seeing him tottering around on the field leading up to it, and then him just collapsing. And of course they trotted the doctor out there with the coaches and they all huddled around him, like he was a horse about to be put down on the track.

Fuck. It's still spooky to think about. Fucking Dan Snyder.

>bullshit calls
>cowgirls got away with 3 holding calls

>next year

i feel like I've heard this before user

Dallas doesn't have a stupid head coach who keeps an injured QB in

Not to mention Dak has a lot more muscle on him than RG3

>Now imagine what they can do when teams actually have tape on these players

Get exposed?

Considering they were both starters from Week 1 onward I'd say there was plenty of tape throughout the season

>next year
>implying that the rest of the league isn't going to make adjustments and improvements to their team next year
>implying the Cuckbois won't have a much more difficult schedule next year
>implying the Cuckbois will no longer sneak up on anybody as now they will begin the season with a huge bullseye on their backs next year
>implying the entire NFC East isn't going to add personnel and tweak gameplans with the singular purpose to neutralize the Cuckbois next year

You're new to sports, aren't you, OP?

>so mad when refball was clearly in favor of the home team
>still lost

lol

>>implying that the rest of the league isn't going to make adjustments and improvements to their team next year
Are you Saying Dallas can't improve?

>>implying the Cuckbois won't have a much more difficult schedule next year
>>implying the Cuckbois will no longer sneak up on anybody as now they will begin the season with a huge bullseye on their backs next year
By the 5th game of the season, The entire NFL was on alert for the Cowboys.

>>implying the entire NFC East isn't going to add personnel and tweak gameplans with the singular purpose to neutralize the Cuckbois next year
Dallas will add personnel as well.

Stupid packer.

>Cowboys start their dynasty next year

I'm no Cowboy fan, but you fags got a very bright future there

>implying its Dak and Elliott over their beastly offensive line.

>implying you can name the starting center and right tackle without looking at google.

>implying Romo wouldn't have put up 34+

Tell me their record against the Giants you hillbilly fuck

>why can't we hold on every play?

True, RG3 was wayyy too skinny to survive as a "dual-threat" QB. I called it from the beginning, didn't think he'd last more than 4 years.

I wonder how the fuck GMs and scouts don't see this. Baffling

Romo would have throw 3tds, then lost the game at the last minute with a game ending pick.

>implying that the rest of the league isn't going to make adjustments and improvements to their team next year

So every team is going to get better in 2017? Are you retarded?

>You're new to sports, aren't you, OP?

Not OP, but you don't know shit about sports

>So every team is going to get better in 2017? Are you retarded?
In relation to the Cowboys, yes. Close to it. Especially in the NFC East.

>so we had a bad game. What's there from keeping us from doing even better next year?

Ask Cam and the Chokolina Punthers how a fluke season works, and you'll be a bit more based in reality of how Dallas' season will go.

Since Dallas didn't make it to the Owl, I guess that's not an apt comparison, is it?