COWBOYS FAN SAFE SPACE THREAD

PLS NO BULLY

You guys were so confident in yourselves too

gg nice comeback, wouldnt have been stoked about GB's chances in OT.

>Dak is elite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go fuck yourselves. you faggots deserve to get doxxed from all the shit you've talked the entire season

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB!

more elite than rodgers

rodgers is just luckier than dak

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 PLAYOFF WINS

>safe space
Awwww. OP, you delicate little flower.

Cowboys fans are such queens.

Dak had me in wonder this game tho man. How high is his ceiling?

>0 wins rodgers played better than a rookie

*bullies*

Swap the teams and Dak on the Pack don't even make the playoffs

We should have known Dak didn't have what it takes to win in the playoffs

rodgers with dez, witten, zeke and that o-line wouldnt even be fair

Well I went to the game thanks to my bro. I hope my gf and bro had a great time watching the game at home though.

Here's your (You), don't spend it all in one place.

go play some golf. oh wait, you're most likely too poor to play golf

So we're just gonna pretend Packer fans were "so humble".

If they got those holding calls on Adams those stats would be reversed

Is there a Cowboys version of this?

You guys tried. Played well. But still
Got beat by a Cali bisexual led team with no pass rush.

no one on this board is humble but at least they didn't post paragraphs of "we was dem boys" in literally every thread cowboys related or not

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF COWSHIT ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''FANS''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>wake up
>put on my MAGA hat
>hotwife gets fucked by my bull
>order some papa johns and wings
>watch the game
>they start losing
>cry
>take a nap
>wake ujp
>cry more

its
JUST
NOT
FAIR
REEREREREAWJIHNKFKGREASOJG
:( wrefV GB

My President won the more important match though :)

did cowboys get rekt or what

You must be fucking kidding me that him playing well in the 4th quarter makes you believe he can be great. The Packers Seconday is bottom of the fucking barrel with all the injuries and I was constantly screaming at the television when Dak was overthrowing and missing wide open fucking receivers. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when people actually believe that Dak played well this game when any QB would have fucking murdered the packers defense all 4 quarters with Zeke and the O-line. The run game was amazing and if Dak wasn't fucking garbage the first 3 quarters the game would have been easily won.

He is still an unknown but holy shit he was so inaccurate throwing deep today it was sickening until he remembered he has Dez fucking Bryant that could outmuscle an undrafted rookie CB. Should have been abusing that fucker the whole game not sure if the gameplan didn't even realize it but that game was frustrating to watch until the 4th quarter.

>Two months of constant shitposting by Cowboys fans with smug Pepes about WE DEM BOYZ

Cowboys fans can go fuck themselves desu.