Don't tell me you wouldn't do it

Don't tell me you wouldn't do it

i wont

she looks like a cunt, but yeah I'd fuck her till she was in pain, then I wouldn't stop

Not in a million years. not even because of her age. she's just too god damn trashy

>being attracted to girls younger than 6570 days old

In a New York minute

Fuck no I wouldn't touch her. Shes basically a nigger.

Paper bag over head, and it's all good.

Push up bra

Do what? Cash her ousside?

Not even close to being her

Oh I definitely would

Are... Are you kidding user?
Because I very much would.

No shit u fucking retard... shes 14 of course she has a push up...

dunno if i'd fuck her but i'd definitely jam my cock down the sluts' throat.

Whats her snapchat?

why anybody post her hot pics? what a gays

Some fucker reported me for that pic, still permanent banned....need to change my IP address

realbhadbhabie

her nails scare me, but I wouldn't mind seeing her tits once she's legal

Thanks user

More like no bra...Nipples!

who wouldn't?

Perma banned for a non nude photo? I call bs

Dude I've been perma banned for a lot less. Last time was for telling someone the link they posted was broken.

Of course I'd cash her ousside. But a bag on her head and a condom on my dick, cuz she must have seen miles of black dicks already.

Are you using Mobile Internet or wifi? If you are using mobile you could be catching bans for other people

If I didn't have to put up with even a single second of listening to her, sure. She is attractive, what is the point of this question.

Her durr, would you have sex with an attractive woman?

She's 14

and?

she is of child bearing age. it is only other people who think that sex with pubescent women is somehow immoral.

Wifi. Any time I'm banned I check the ban page and its something that I remember posting. Mods are just faggots sometimes.

Mods!!! He said he is avoiding a ban! Ban his midget ass again!

another way to look at it is you only know her age because she is well known, if you saw that picture of her without knowing who she was you would simply see an attractive woman who you would either want to get with or not.

>and?
>she is of child bearing age. it is only other people who think that sex with pubescent women is somehow immoral.

Tell your family, friends and authorities all about it.

kys nigger

too old

Trips confirm I am half evil and the nigglet should be banned again!
Sent from IPhone

Any more Dani?

No thank you I have a good life that doesn't get me Le Banned

Nope. Even when she's 18, she's an annoying little fuck.

why would I, I am not involved with her in any way.

Also, just because I find her attractive doesn't mean I am going to pursue her, just because I would have sex with a woman looking like that doesn't mean I am going to.

I do look for more than just appearance when picking someone to fuck. I also don't broadcast my sexual conquests to everyone.

I will have you know that plenty of times in my younger years myself and plenty of my friends ended up fucking younger chicks.

The only thing any of us cared about was how hot they were. We aren't as concerned with what other people think as you apparently are.

Danielle Bregoli, sup

think about why those laws exist when they didn't used to.

Notice how you used to be able to show under age girls in artistic settings nude? Then that changed. What else changed at the same time? Bitches started getting fat. Unusable, worthless and fat. They had to make the more attractive 14+ teens illegal to force the land beasts on everyone. Women know they are worthless after 35 and most attractive at 16. Same reason why prostitution is illegal mostly. Feminism.

The day she turns age of consent.

> most attractive at 16
srsly, update your standards to 21st century

>thinking women are most attractive at 16
>everyone knows women are most fertile and desirable at the zygote stage of fetal development