Is it wrong for a 17 year old to date a 25 year old

Is it wrong for a 17 year old to date a 25 year old
Opinions

If you guys aren't fucking, then sure. If you guys are, just don't talk about it, keep it on a need-to-know basis.

If she's old enough to use a fork she is old enough to take the pork.

Only if she has some physical or mental handicap. Obviously God doesn't care about those people, why would he give them a soul? They don't count as real people.

np. go ahead. if she the one in 10 years nobody will care.

also nice.

It's perfectly legal in most states.

I am 28 and dating a 17 year old

If its a 17 year old boy with a 25 year old girl its absolutely fine and you'll definately wont have any issues
If its a 17 year old girl with a 25 year old boy youre probably going to jail

are you asking because she's underage or because of the age difference?

Unusual, but not wrong. I'm an italianfag, and the age of consent here is 16. You wouldn't have problems even from a legal perspective.

i don't see a problem with it, but it depends which state you're in

Is it wrong if I'm 28 y/o and dating a 13 year old mtf trap who is the son/daughter of an FBI agent?

Dan Egan, I was gonna start teaching at a high school, but girls these days can't keep a secret.

IMO 13, should be the AOC, maybe even 11 or 12. We've policed this issue into insanity, now we can't even accept that some girls that age want sex and decide for themselves whether to do it or not.

No thats fairly safe the fbi guy would never expect his son

Um no you're just a pedophile

Lol kill yourself, 11 is fucking retarded

His father set us up in the first place.

Even safer means he approves wreck that little faggots butt

ITT: dipshits who think age of sexual consent and age of legal adulthood mean the same thing, and who think a teenager is a child.

I'm just afraid that the age difference is seen as strange

Exactly

i.e these fucking people

Half your age plus seven. Half of 25 is 12.5 plus 7 is 19. So no this is not cool

Nope, not at all. I'm 40 and my gf is 28. Age is literally just a number. 17 is perfectly legal basically everywhere.

so if im 2 i can fuck a 8 year old?, but the 8 year old cant fuck me? sick logic faggot

Kys fag

More pics

Dont justify sleeping with an 11 year old, your not a muslim

I didn't write the formula. I just gave it to you. And if you're 2 no you can't fuck a 8 year old cause you're not physically capable

>Half your age plus seven. Half of 25 is 12.5 plus 7 is 19. So no this is not cool

This is retarded shit like trying to figure out how high a level you can group with and still get xp.

If your at different places in life it won't work. So if your just looking to screw around have fun. If you want to wife her realize that in 5 years you won't be able to keep up with her unless you put some babies in her belly. It all depends on what your looking for out of the relationship and if she is mentally on the same level as you as well. I have the mind of a two year old and laugh at fart jokes and all that stuff(my kids love that about me). I married an older woman who tries to be my mom too often and it causes problems. Don't be her dad and it'll work otherwise you'll just be taking care of a moody teen until she cheats on you.

What if he isnt 2 but his penis is 2 year old size would that be ok ?

Don't be hating on hard science. The formula works and is accepted all over. It's not complicated and it saves you from looking like a pedo when you're dating girls. The only reason you're upset is that you can't find a girl that fits the formula you faggot

also a generally accepted rule is if u date them under age of this formula or that, u have to at least wait until they are over that age before you leave them, else ur a pedo

As long as you don't make it public.

The only real limiting factor in regards to everything is if society agrees or disagrees with your actions.

As long as society doesn't know, you can even enjoy murdering people if you can keep it hidden in this surveillance era. Or become a Muslim and migrate to Saudi Arabia where it's perfectly legal to stone adulterers and whatnot.

Basically, what others already said before me. Don't tell anyone. Easy.

I am 25 y.o (boi) and date 34 y.o (girl)
Its great, and i don't even care about the difference in age. to be honest from time to time i think that if we would ever have children she will be like 60 when they will be grown up, but senility is a state of mind. she is fit, good looking girl, so the difference doesn't really bother me.

The "Socially acceptable age difference" formula is only meant for 14 years and up.

>actually caring about whether society agrees or not
Are you fuckin serious?

Yeah. If you're any younger, you shouldn't be fucking.

Yeah, but I'm also not too retarded to realize, some not all, are aware of their sexuality and are capable of judging their own readiness to engage in such acts. I'm not justifying the manipulation by a more mature party, but I don't think it's logical to blanket label victim/predator in such cases. If an 11 yo decides to do so with a partner no matter what the age, no manipulation involved, of what concern is that to you? Also, can you discern between the development of mutual attraction and manipulation. Or is the elder party always a predator in your mind

Which in this case of op's situation it is not acceptable

My 27yr old ex was having an affair with a 17yr old. after that I figured its all fair game.

26 dating an 18 year old here. However we're both in a career right now.
If youre dating a chick that hasnt even graduated highschool yet thats just kinda odd.

To me for a 17 year old it's too big of a difference 8 years.

Expect at least disapproval of some/most people depending on the circumstances, appearance and where you live.

There should be nothing wrong with it, 16 is the age of consent so who cares just dont take pics that shit will get you arrested.

you guys are retarded it depends on the girl

some 13 year olds are good to go

others are never at any age

I think it is morally wrong for any one human to date any other human. All humans are evil.

>don't justify
If someone is capable of creation a rational, logical basis for justifying an action. The action is justifiable.

At that point you're not being morally just to say it's unjustifiable. You're denying reality.