Vintage photo love. This is the thread for that shoebox of Polaroids youve been meaning to put online. do it here...

Vintage photo love. This is the thread for that shoebox of Polaroids youve been meaning to put online. do it here. Do it now. There are many young fappers that have never seen nude baby boomers and Gen Xers in glorious Polaroid before.
I have a couple but I want more so share. This is my personal favorite. She reminds me of my cousin back in the day, but she also reminds me of the singer from Warrant, (its confusing).

Kids toay get taught sex ed by hot teachers and then get to fuck those hot teachers. Lucky faggots. THIS is what my generation had to fuck for extra credit.

You all thought you invented wincest? Grandpa, granddaughter, uncle centipede action.

I also like this girl doing lesbian nipple shit with her friend. She reminds me of the blonde that killed jasons mother in friday the 13th part one., (the only great movie in the run) Or maybe drew barrymore a little. either way she was a sexy little minx.

Fuck. Here.

Vintage really is underrated

yeah. Im out of nudes now. i have some other shit thats cool. look...back when white men were allowed to hit people with all our natural power.

HOW FUCKING HAPPY WAS THIS GUY????

Its all gone with the wind now. Sigh.

This isnt vintage. I just grabbed this from anons thread. Its a filter isnt it? I like that filter a lot. Gotta find out which it is. Plus the bitch is hot.

You wanna know whats sad about this pic that probably isnt recognized at first? Back in those days life was so good people put a shiny coat of shit on their cement driveways. They shellacked cement for decorative values. Today no one has shellacked drive ways. No one has driveways so shiny tires reflect in them. Sad. we had shiny driveways once.

And we cant have nice shops like this beauty anymore either. Too many people. Too much plastics. Id love to be the proprietor of a nice candy shop but, niggers.

Well this went off the rails quick

I know right? Fuk my life.

that's water you fucking nigger

Its shellacking you stupid fucking mongrel wetback. Like youre old enough to know. cunt.

>HOW FUCKING HAPPY WAS THIS GUY
as happy as someone exploiting women and minorities.
Retards want to go back to that era lmao

You can see on the right side where it's not wet.

Kek

Yep.
They just washed the car.

So very happy then.

1988 - Nicole

Notice the dark spots beneath the chassie, reflected on the polished pavement. These dark spots indicate a higher quality steel on the car . You can really see these symmetrical dark spots when the sun is at particular angles throughout the day.

Her face has a Jeff goldblum look that is weird to me but she makes me miss the 80s a lot.

Hey you know what, fuck you you sorry waste of a human. Women weren't fucking exploited, they simply fit better into their role as the fairer sex. You think that this whole sexual revolution is good for people? You're also probably one of the ones who thinks the sky-high rate of suicide among trannies is a fucking coincidence.

As for minorities, fuck them, they can go back to their corners of the world.

lol - prob high

Why the fuck coyuldnt we keep the nice shit we had? women and minorotiues fuck things up ? Is that what youre saying? we cant have nice shit because of women and minorities? makes sense to me. even niggers lost the nice nigger shit they had thanks to democrats.

POLISHED PAVEMENT!!!!!! THANK YOOOOOO!!!

Not him, but there's this funny narrative among liberals that trannies kill themselves more often because of their struggle and the society not accepting them.

No one is saying that, you incoherent baboon. If you can't keep up with the conversation, you're going to have to go sit at the kids table, or maybe even the spics and niggers table if it's that bad

Fellow oldfag here needs some 80s tits to reminisce!

Yep.

They have another silly narrative where race isn't anything more than pigmentation and all races are biologically the same. Black people are only more violent because the white man keeps them down.

It actually makes me really angry. I almost fell for the tranny meme due to a couple of unrelated mental illnesses. Were it not for my therapist, I would have had my dick chopped of and would be living on a bunch of pills. Now think about all those people who weren't lucky enough to get le evil gatekeeper therapist.

i wonder why therapists dont help black people that identify with whites get micheal jackson disease so they can transition into whiteness? such double standards.

Facial similarities