Get a job and a gf

>get a job and a gf
>suddenly no motivation to watch any movies/shows

My backlog just keeps getting bigger but I'm never in the mood to watch anything. Anyone else know this feel? I miss being a NEET

ditch the GF then faggot

when I had a job I still had plenty of time to fuck around with my interests

i really don't want to get a job or GF because it seems like hell with no time for yourself desu famili

unless you plan on working in the industry just watch whatever block busters are out

NO I DON'T KNOW THAT FEEL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you're a friendless asshole and don't have a gf, a job will still allow you plenty of time to watch films and jerk off. even if you're working twelve hours a day.

>only 6-5 hours to yourself a day
sounds like hell

>NEET as fuck
>still have the same problem somehow, backlog is ridiculous at this point, don't enjoy anything and can't feel satisfaction life before

Fuck her in increasingly degrading ways on cam so you have some fap material then break up with her. Then you'll have time for the things that matter like shitposting and occasionally watching movies

Ive been sitting here for hours browsing Sup Forums trying to find something to watch
I was supposed to go to a job interview monday, but i dont like talking to people, or i havent left my house for so long that ive forgotten how to.
I wish i was a janitor again.

it'll come back. do you have any other hobbies you can focus on in the meantime?

>this is what passes for humor among 17 year old faggots from r9k

You've lost interest in tv WHICH IS FINE but have retained the satisfaction of reducing your backlog.

Just got a job myself, i only work 24hrs a week but god dam do I miss being a neet. Enjoy it while you can, lads.

I know this feel. I work two jobs to barely make ends meet and have a wonderful gf who, and I love her, is a time suck.

I haven't watched a full series in like a year and a half. I watch movies when I can.

legit scariest image i've seen in a while

Sadly I hope bad stuff happen to you.

>job
>gf

>not just ledeckyposting 24/7

I know this feel

>not watching movies/shows with your gf
Get comfy on the couch and binge watch something

>2 naked guys in the middle of nowhere

What happens next?

handholding with mutual respect and understanding, some really gay shit

>thinks the Sup Forums prankerino works outside of Sup Forums