Have you ever turned down free pussy?

Have you ever turned down free pussy?

If so, what's your excuse for this faggotry?

You get what you pay for?

She was 16 and I was 25. I upheld the law. Stillfeelsgoodman.jpg

ugly/fat

I brushed away several fatties. I just can't do it. Fuck a fattie.

pic related?

This tbh. I can get decent pussy almost anytime - if a chick takes off her clothes and it looks like an avalanche made out of uncooked dough, no thanks. If I can do better, I'm gonna.

Lots of anons with high standards I see.

My neighbor, I was a sophomore she was 10/10 a year older. Rumor was she had herpes, people just spreading bullshit because jealousy. She only dated college dudes, one day we end up partnered on student committee. She flirts a lot, surprised by interest. We end up hanging out all the time. Giving me signals, in her room she asks me if I'm into her. Tell her as a friend and don't do anything because of rumors, should have know they weren't true, known her most of my life. Never get the chance again

When I came back from my first year in college, find out she started sleeping with my dad her senior year of HS. Cucked myself into being cucked by dad, WTF

my ex wanted to jump my bones when she was back in town after she had gotten married, but I pussed out

bullshit story, she clearly has herpes now after sleeping with your dad

She was a whore and i had a reputation to uphold

>Turned down free head and to lose my virginity
Not my type

She was a clingy emotional train wreck who wanted me to marry her.

Fuck that shit man.

Though I did fuck her once. It was awesome. I picked her up from her house and she wore this long jacket with a red silk nighty and no panties.

Fucked her on the hood of my car.

You cunts are gay.

Fat chicks are like mopeds. Fun till your friends catch you on one

My penis is too small and I didn't want to be embarrassed

She had the ugliest set of teeth I had ever seen. After I turned her down she called me a faggot. I punched her in her stupid ugly teeth. Cut my hand. Got infected.

Wow that's a really nice looking vagina you've got there.

Was she cute in the face?

That shit turned into some real drama, my parents didn't divorce but fuck that was the worst couple weeks being home. At one point, my dad was drunk and my mom kept asking him why he did it. He point blank looked her in the face and told her she doesn't take care of herself, that his dick can't get hard when he thinks about fucking her, why wouldn't he fuck some hard body 18 yo. Mom fucking rage cried, after they worked it out, she started running and using an exercise ball. The truth hurts, I hated him for doing that to her, but love that dude no matter what. He's a cool mother fucker

Good for you don't hit women!

Hey I'm a feminist. I believe in equality. If a guy or girl comes at me I'm taking them down.

Yeah I did, So I was 14 at the time.

My friend got this fat gf and she brought her friend, I had heard rumors of her being a bit slutty, so I sperged out a bit.

I just acted like a jackass all day long, bieng obnixious, trying to make her laugh, and it worked, she wanted my dick.

We watched a movie together and had her tits all up on me, I was getting second base all day there

But then she wanted to dtae, and I relazied, that I had faked my entire personality for this, and I didnt want to contnure to do so, because honestly, I was bieng a faggot.

I eventually start to ignore her and this makes her mad at me etc, she eventually reconclied in the future, but nows shes married to a dude that has a lot of the same traits I do, am happy she found someone.

>Not my type
She didn't have a penis?

nobody cares, also your dads a bitch

Gross trim that jungle

I'm pretty ambivalent towards vaginas, more of a tits and ass man, what's so nice about that one? They all look the same to me.

>strip club with the bois
>couple sitting a few tables over
>i get called on stage to get a sticker
>sticks it in ger gstring ass-side
>crawls around on all fours
>everytime i get close to biting it out...
>ACCELERATE
>seems like hours now
>DJ loses patience. Tells me to grab her and get it done
>grab and growl
>fumbling efforts seem to endear me to the blondey wife
>hubby asks me to come home and fuck her

Wat? Fuk that. Never dog the bois!

that makes you a criminal, not a feminist. fucking retard justifying violence against women with your dumb anger about women wanting rights. fucking disgusting piece of shit degenerate.

Bunch of pussy beggars in this thread. You'd let a woman walk over you if she'd have sex with you. This is why weak men are born because you think you deserve sex rather than making it something fulfilling. Your children will inherit you ilk and they will suffer a worse fate than you. I'm just saying that the world is full of whores for a reason. Most likely the one you love most is getting her body used up as much as you want to fuck,

No beef curtains.

I turned down my wife last night, it was 3 am and I was tired. She expects to wake me up in the middle of the night and do all the work.

She still is sexy as fuck. But too much drama for me.

Yeah like five times because crippling anxiety. My shit barely works anyway.

I turned it down but after like a few strokes. She was on of my best female friends except she had a bf who i sort of liked so i cut that shit short.

my girlfriend was home and the other bitch was out of town so we would have had to fuck at my place.

Just didnt reply to her.

Damage was already done, why not enjoy it?

I'm not angry that women want rights. I'm angry when someone steps up to me and expects me to just take it. I have never hit anyone who wasn't stepping up. Respect your self and respect others

They were fat whales so I don't want my winkie in fat sloppy pussies

But do you let them blow you? Fat chicks give the best head

>couple of years ago
>be me, 29yo
>just came of a bad breakup, had my heart broken
>girl I know (22yo by then) makes some advances
>we agree on dinner, just to talk somewhat
>we have a little too much wine
>talk starts to turn to relationship stuff
>turns to when we had sex for the last time
>we agree to become friends with benefits, no stings attached
>start with the benefits right that night
>after a week of occasional sex with her, it kinda felt like she was starting to stalk me
>she confesses her feelings for me
>don't want to break her heart like mine was broken just a few weeks before
>turn down free pussy

So, how much of a feggit am I?

Just felt like the thing to do. plus I was not expecting it so i nearly nutted, didnt want to have some premature ejaculation story kicking about.

turned down fatties, oldies, ugly gals and I once turned down a tinder hookup.

For the first ones I guess my excuse is I could never get drunk enough to withstand their presence. The tinder chick I turned down because I'm living in a STD prone area.

was offered to come to a girls place because parents not at home and "let's see how it goes" and up to this day I don't know the fucking answer why I was such a huge faggot to not go.
The only thing that was some kind of "problem" was that I was 18 (drivers licence at 18 here) and I didn't have my own car and would have been forced to ask my dad if I can have his (to go somewhere over the night"). Guess that's the only real "reason" other than being brainless not to go. FUCK why did I have to think about that again and feel bad...

yes

don't stick your dick in crazy.

>I was 15 she was 13
>I had just met this girl
>slightly chubby but a real qt
>start to finger her
>pull fingers out to starts taking off my pants and fuck.
>notice smell from fingers...
>say give me a second to do something
>leave room and throw up everywhere
>she noticed and like a dummy asked what's wrong.
>lie and say I got food poisoning from earlier.
>don't fuck cause pussy smelt like super death.

saw your chance to show off and look cool to strangers youll never meet huh. fagget

There is no such thing as

>Free pussy

there is always strings attached

Just be dominate and everything will work itself out.

Most of the times reason was that I was married and did not want to cheat. Once I declined because she was drunk, smelt really bad (few days drinking, lots of garlic and no shower or any kind of washing) and looked like she had got beaten or something. She was nice to talk with though so I did not run away immediately. We talked bit and it turned out she slipped while being drunk and fractured few facial bones few days earlier. She was very nice and I could have managed to stomach her frankensteinish looks (stitches, bruises etc) but that smell was just too much. One another time it was someone I had affair with earlier but I got that inner alarms ringing that she might be trouble if I stay longer so I friendzoned her... She still wanted sex and it was pretty hard to say no (sex with her was amazing) but it would not have worked as fwb way either, I wanted to move on.

>living in a state where the age of consent is above 16
>actually caring anyway
t. cuck

Why can't people keep their shit clean...

FREE pussy? lolno. I've had to scrape and struggle for every little piece of poon I've ever gotten.

>chubby
that's when you know idiot

nope. they will get even more dramatic as a result.

A few times yes.

Drunk girls or sometimes it was me who was too drunk.
I once refused to do anything with a girl that was onto me the whole night just because she was in a complicated relationship with a friend (And as a result I lost both that friend, who truly believes to this day that I had sex, and the girl who got onto something else)
I was on the other side of that story once, it was complicated with my girl and other girls, man they have like a sixth sense for that and they exploit it at best, but I'm stubborn and like to stick to my values and not cheat.

Guys fucking help me please...

>be me
>27
>will be 28 in september
>girl I know wants to sleep with me
>she's 22

Here's the catch, she's married and her husband served in the military

She's so beautiful and she hates niggers and liberals

she's a 10

I want to get her pregnant and steal her from her hubby too

Nah nigga. I've moved on. Married to a good woman.

you mean ropes of cum?

sounds like you fingered the wrong hole

>hates niggers and liberals
i.e conservative
>wants to cheat

sounds improbable. Don't do it if it's true.

nah, tampon strings

just fuck her, dont breed her. you dont need a bundle of bullshit of watching over your shoulder wondering if her repressed hatred of niggers is gonna get a train run on her when you step out to get scratchies.

ugh i'm eating you fuck

>Have you ever turned down free pussy?

Yes.

>If so, what's your excuse for this faggotry?

She was on the rag.

Wanted love...

coworker. things get spicy. tell her I wanna fuck she says she's on period plus she "had" hpv. have girlfriend at home. cons outweigh the pros. still got my weewee tugged

that's a pump and dump if I ever heard one. You don't wanna fuck with a military husband.

Also what a cunt lol, why would you ever marry such a garbage stain

> run into an ex gf at a party
> been a couple years
> she has put on some weight but is still pretty
> gets late everyone has had a bit to drink
> she's being affectionate "want to.. For old times sake?"
> fuck yeah.. Easy lay, and she wasn't half bad back then
> get to her place and she starts blowing me
> clothes come off and she lays on her back with her legs up
> *dick starts to deflate*
> her stomach looks like a series of bratwurst rolls
> her pussy isn't so much trimmed as the hair has migrated to her asshole
> and her tits are sagging into her armpits
> "come here user.. I'm ready for it!"
> *big smile* which I now destroy
> "I don't think I can Annonette.. You just aren't sexually attractive to me anymore."
> *pull up my pants and head for the door*
> I left her there on her back like a turtle crossed with a butterball turkey

Didn't speak again for a solid couple of years. No regrets.. Sometimes your cock knows best OP. Pic most definitely NOT related.

It's not like you lost anything of value, if she fucked her close friend's married dad she was probably trash anyway.

>Just be dominate and everything will work itself out.
>dominate

Dominate is a verb, dominant is an adjective. Did you fail 8th grade?

thanks for sharing annon, i have a similar story with my brother, but the girl in question hactually had a nasty STD now my bro had cauliflower penis for several weeks

"conservatives" are more often pieces of shit than not. In other words, fuck you cuckservative filth.

Quite sure I could get pussy rather easily if I needed to. I still like to keep the sex between me and my wife. She on the other hand has shown interest in girls, or more specifically one of her childhood female friends. I have no objections and it might actually be interesting to hear about her experiences. If I, on the other hand, would at some point like to see what sex is like with others, I am not ashamed to ask her because we have discussed this before. It just shouldn't involve cheating or "telling afterwards". At this point I am not very interested in having sex in general but I never fail to please my girl who is usually the one asking for sex (when she's in high spirits, and my job as a husband is to make it so that she is).

if your pic was her, you are a fucking idiot.

>You don't wanna fuck with a military husband.

Kek, military fags aren't tough without a gun. They do about 10 hours of hand-to-hand in training every year.

Another time i turned down my flatmates date.

>Flatmate has 2nd date with a girl in the flat. (wine/dine)
>Come home about 10ish and he is absolutely fucked.
>Chat a bit with them to figure out if i need to step in to salvage the date
>End up putting him to bed and entertaining his date for a little (she wanted to clean up or whatever)
>Just chatting and doing the dishes, drinking some wine
>She comes round to the same side as me (breakfast bar set up)
>She is literally leaning on me, telling me she feels bad and maybe he got too drunk because he didnt like her etc. etc.
>Tell her its because he was so nervous because you are way too pretty for him or something
>She's literally resting her pussy on my thigh.
>Comes in for a kiss
>I kiss her back a little but push her back a little
>Make some joke about not wanting to benefit from all the hard work my flatmate has put in wining and dining her only for me to fuck her.
>We laugh it off but she suddenly gets serious again and gives me the but you can fuck me if you want sort of look.
>Call her an uber and send her on her way.
>On her way out she hugs me and grabs by semi.
>I just give her a shrug like i would have fucked you but i can't

Im glad i didnt because they have now been together for 2 years

Fuck that noise if bitches want to get in somone face don't rely on the "girl" rule to save you or you might lose some teeth. Talk shit get mercd simple as that.

She was drunk and so was I, but I didn't want to wake up with a side order of 'accused rape' in the morning.

beta.
keep rationalizing and externalizing your weakness tho

just sayin', it sounds stupid. why not fuck another pussy? there are more asses than stars.

Licked and fingered a girl who just turned 15 when I was on my mid 20's.
Chickened out from going any further.
Chatted with her several years later and took pic related. Have fucked her legally now, but still regret not nailing her jailbait pussy.

kudos user, I chickened out from fucking a 14 yo when I was 19, it hurts but whatever.

Did u know they invented taxi for such situations?

Yes a few times when i was tired in college.

Yep. The smell.

Not really turning it out down but here it is.

>be me 16
>Have a fun day with some friends.
>later on go to park and one girl (sorta hot) starts flirting w me .. Laughs at pretty much all my jokes n stuff
>people start going home, I go same direction as this girl
>asks me where I'm going
>say that I'm not really sure to see what she says...
>friendappears.jpg
>friend says that I'm going with him ...
>rip
>girl looks at me for a few seconds and just says bye while I'm walking away with friend.

Did I get cockblockd or was it my fault ?

>20yo me
>ex gf off and on relationship for 3 years
>she asks me to come get some shit from her apt that I left there
>it was like 11pm
>debate an hour
>fuck it i'm not doing anything else
>go over knock on door
>no answer
>5 min later after knocking like a MF
>opens door completely naked with her best gf and says
>"come in user, we were waiting on you"
>debate what felt like forever
>look at both of them then walk away
>I regret it but I also don't
>didn't want to go down that path with the crazy bitch ex
>regret not banging her friend she was hot AF
>live and learn
Pic related

I have. A co-worker wanted my dick in worst way. Not because I'm particularly attractive, but just because she was slut and not used to being told no when it came to sex.

But I knew for a fact she was a coal burner, enough to power a small city. There was also reports that she had herpes.

Not worth it. Even if she was clean, I don't fuck anyone that has been defiled by a colored

In high school, i went over to a friend's house. We were gonna do it. We laid to "watch a movie." We went horizontal and something was wrong. I asked her "What pillow are you on?" She said "I'm not on a pillow." I don't know why I couldn't see how fat she was until then, but suddenly I realized that she had a pillow's worth of fat elevating herself above me. I got out immediately.
This other time I was drinking with my friends. They were in a relationship and the girl tells me that her aunt wanted to fuck me. I was a big slut back then, but looking at her slightly older, slightly busted aunt flirt with me, I reconsidered my ways.
Another girl reminded me too much of my mom so I broke up with her.
Once I was dating this girl who lived on campus, but me and some friendswere visiting someone who lived right off campus. My two friends passed out from Xanax but I'm hanging out with our host and her two friends. I knew the host from high school and she was a dyke but she said her friends were into me. She said they were trying to figure out who would hook up with me (slow night I know). I didn't exactly believe her due to low self esteem. And remember that girl I was seeing? I decided to didn't want to cheat on her so I loaded my drugged up friends into the car and went to see her.
Sex is just sex. It's not that big a deal.

Im muslim.

several times
>will not fuck exes, tried it once, it's a recepie for disaster
>will not touch the fatties, there is just this point where chicks become asexual for me
>one guy made a pass for me at a party once, almost headbutted him at the spot

never had this problem but I would not touch unhygienic girl no matter her looks
there is also the concept of "too slutty". If you know everyone in the neighbourhood had ride, it's like a russian roulette, even with a rubber
too easy chicks also kill the hunt, and that makes it unappealing

crazy dude

Yes. My friends sister, he got mad when I got drunk with her and she wanted the D. So I didn't.

she was fat

She turned out to be a total freak too.
After finally fucking her.. I have even more regret because I could have had her for years. But I was too worried about public opinion. Legally she would've been okay at 16.

>wants to cheat on her husband
>is a 10
user...

Yes.
I thought i was disrespecting her.
what a faggot...

it stunk, she wasnt on pill, had bad breath....and all of them came un glued when rejected