Does Sup Forums like Marina and the Diamonds?

Does Sup Forums like Marina and the Diamonds?

I like her tiddies not her faggot fanbase and music

Oh, you mean the ones she cut off a year ago you underage faggot?

fake news

Keep telling that to yourself.

expln!

She used to have big tidders but fell for the anorexia meme and now is a flat chested and asses trap looking balding old hag.

i love her and her music. for me it never was about the looks really, but her music, since it really saved my life and it helped me accept myself for who and what i am. in the beginning i was obsessed with her looks and only listened to the same 3 songs, but nowadays i have her whole discography and listen to one of her albums a day minimum

Wtf! I hate Marina now! She used to have nice titties and okay music for her genre. Why everything needs to go so wrong...

She's shit compared to Molly.

Molly is the best and Marina is a generic talentless hack!

no she actually started moving her ass and training and lost a lot of weight you fuckface

nigga just look at her fucking shoulders at FROOT and tell me thats all natural

If you move more you burn more calories which leads to weight loss and she obviously lost too much weight.

Learn to biology and don't nigga me, nigger.

Yeah sure, but can anyone not look at her tits and ass and just comment on her music?

Her music?

Molly is better, her shitty songwriting can't compete with song like Archie, Marry me or Adult Diversion, those two songs are better than anything she and her ghost writers ever released.

btw, What are some Marina albums where she wasn't carried by a male producer(s) and/or songwriter(s)? Oh right, there are none.

Uninspired indie is no different than uninspired pop

>Alvvays and Molly Rankin
>uninspired

again she started training and trained her muscles and i fucking know that she lost weight, but she also trained her muscles, i also have chemistry as my study subject and no fucking pleb biology you fucking nigger, nigga

i hope you will slowly burn in a fatal car crash

he got it

i love her music, because most of them sound great for someone who produced them all on her own and i really liked it if she had become famous much more earlier, because Give me the Money was GOAT

>i hope you will slowly burn in a fatal car crash
Why? Is it because you're jealous because you waifu can't make music on her own?

>Marina
>Ghostwriters

hahahahahha, she made 1 album on her own, and 2 albums in company of a producer just so someone to talk to and get their opinion.

now fuck off noone asked or talked about this molly at any point and time, i dont know what your doing here presenting us that disgusting fucking bitch. op asked if we like marina and you instantly gave your opinion but on the same hand started shitposting

Well-uh, The Wikipedia articles for her first two albums say that she had co-writers on her first two albums. Very interesting...

Molly is better in every way.

well looking up she worked with a few producers, so excuse me on that mistake, but all of the songs in froot and gmtm were written by her and in TFJ she had a few songs were other people wrote songs with her

Good thing Molly doesn't need to get carried by male producers because she's actually talented.

I like her.

Honestly? My opinion of her now.

Grimes

I thought this bitch died. Am I thinking of someone else or is this some kind of mandela effect bullshit?

There was a meme a year ago that she died in a car crash.

Real Marina has been dead for a long time though.

not anymore
its b/c she got wrinkly and Sup Forums's waifufags are shallow af

No, it's not just because she got old, it's because she turned to into a massive cunt and ruined her voice. Requesting the list of all the thing Marina did wrong.

>tried to cash out on gays but ended up killing her career before it had even started
>obnoxious voice
>blatant industry plant
>smug cunt who thinks she's more famous than she actually is
>lied to her naive fans multible times for some quick and easy money eventhough false advertisement and undisclosed sponsorship are illegal
>sounds atrocious live and expects that people at festivals sing with her eventhough no one knows her or her shitty lyrics
>horrible songwriter, her lyrics sound like they were written by an autistic old woman who still thinks she's young (OH WAIT)
>thinks she's beautiful and posts a million pictures of her hideous mug everyday eventhough she's ugly as fuck, aged like milk, is balding and probably smells bad irl
>extreme hypocrite, thinks she's better than top40 but makes generic pop garbo
>jealous of younger, prettier, more succesfull Charli
>tried to sell out and somehow failed at that aswell and then made a garbage album as an "apology" but that flopped aswell because she already blew her chance by trying to sell out on her SECOND album
>constantly lies, said she's vegan but posted a picture of herself eating pizza a day later. She hops on every trend in hopes of becoming relevant again (eventhough she never was relevant in the first place)
>thinks she's better than top40 just because she's not succesfull.
>will probably die alone without kids because she thinks she's too good for marriage because she says needs it for her songwriting because she doesn't want to write songs about her husband(AUTISTIC)
>her womb is shrivelling up while we're talking and in 5 year no one will remember she ever existed