Hi, my name is Larry Cummins. I'm a professional crime scene cleaner and a passionate nudist. AMA!

Hi, my name is Larry Cummins. I'm a professional crime scene cleaner and a passionate nudist. AMA!

I've always wanted such a job, but I don't drive. Do you work in teams?

user.
I dont think being a nudist is a job.

I usually work with my partner and occasionally an additional aide. Depends on the job really, I also do it alone if there's not too much to do.

Is it hard?

It can be, especially if you have to move a lot of stuff or it's a very confined space

Is there ever any biological matter that you have to clean up?

Yes, the only thing I don't clean up is the body as it is collected by police

if there is something left at the crime scene of monetary value, a random wad of money let's say, can you keep it?

How do you get in this line of work? I read a book about a guy who did this and I've always wanted to try it.

No, I have to document all valuables found and deliver them to whoever contracted me

your triple dubs almost make your comment seem not stupid

fucking idiot
also
not op

Two questions if you don't mind

How do you deal with the smell?

How much cock do you smoke?

I owned a cleaning company before, doing cleaning for hotels and event venues and such. After some personal problems I was left with no company, so I took my experience, made the necessary certificates and started advertising to police departments in the area. I started out pretty cheap so I started getting contracts

Face masks with odor neutralizers. I don't smoke cock

You ever cleaned In the nude??

Want to try sexy?

Only my own house
I appreciate the interest, but decline

I'll admit I've done it. But not in years.

What's the worst scene you've cleaned?

Also why are you a nudist? What's the appeal?

Dear, heaven! I think I'm about to puke.

ya it's ok, I am not a rump ranger either, just fucking around

I am a nudist too and I am surprised that most people assume that nudists are sexually liberal to an extreme.

What is your favorite nudist beach if you have one?
I usually go to Haulover park in Hollywood FLA

IT'S A TRAP !

Some kind of drug den. They had a "laboratory" with all kinds of spilled chemicals and broken equipment and a room filled with dirty, pissed and vomited on mattresses. There had been a shootout with 4 casualties

I just enjoy being closer to the world, so to say. It takes away a layer of complexity

I'm all the way in the Rockies. We got a commune I go to every summer and we party. It's alot of fun. Good environment.

What is the most you've made on a job?

for a second i thought this man was donald trump

That's the reason

Sounds fun but cold. They got a lot of resorts here that are clothing optional, but I don't like the vibe and kind of expensive when the beach is free.