Daily Reminder

HISPANIC PENDEJO RETARD KEKS WHO SUPPORT TRUMP:

How does it feel to be a fucking uncle tom for your people? Why would you be a traitor to your own kin? No mamen pinches pendejos estupidos.

Trump will deport you and your family, he's a white supremacist. I just don't get how you can support a man that will do to you what Hitler did to the jewish people.

You're low IQ swine who don't vote in your best interests. If you're going to vote for Trump and you are a hispanic you should kill yourself.

With this argument you are claiming all Hispanics are illegal immigrants. Did you stop to think about that?

people who don't break the law have nothing to fear, I don't see how people disregard such simple concepts

Explain how its in I and my family's best interests to have criminal trash getting more benefits than we do despite us having been here longer and having came here the legal way.

Shut up, spic.

/thread

Sure is easy to spot the invaders and paid shills on this board, since no one native here would be retarded enough to post something like this

itt white liberal who wants to tell people how they should think.

I care about Americans, not spics. White Americans, brown Americans, yellow Americans, and even black Americans kinda.

You will die if you vote for trump, if you are a latino, you will still be killed with the rest of us

Hey dummy, lots of illegal immigrants in the USA if not all of them have FAMILY ties in this country. Are you stupid or what? You seriously think they came here knowing absolutely no one else? You wouldn't vote for someone who dislike your family members and neither would Hispanics.

This is why Trump will absolutely be demolished by the Hispanic vote, you dummy.

This

Most Mexicans who come here legit do want to get away from the crime.

They are against illegal immigration and know that the crimes will follow them here if they let this shit continue.

Anyone who has half a brain would know they don't want the crime they escaped from to follow them to where they escaped to.

This is why Trump has secured the Legit immigrant Hispanic vote, because they know he is their only hope for their kids to actually survive.

Hey Pablo I could use some gardening help around the house. Wanna help out?

Mamame la verga

When did "Trump wants to deport illegals" become "Trump wants to kill all hispanics?"

You'll have to go back

Legal immigrant here, all you shitty no-talent illegal immigrant leeches can fucking drop dead.

Please consider mass suicide.

all mexicans are dirty criminals and deep down they all know it

When did Hitler wants to make Germany great again become let's round up all the Jews and kill them?

Why aren't you out busting your ass to get citizenship instead of shitposting?

ah, another retard. your post wasn't even funny

YOU

Maybe we need a second Hitler so we can get rid of your stupid ass.

Can people who entered the country illegally even vote? Why would anyone care about their opinions.

Reminder to hide and sage shill threads.

>How does it feel to be a fucking uncle tom for your people?

Feels good! Best day of my life was moving out of the ghetto and into my nice white gated community. Stay mad. :^)

I produced this pasta and they're still using it. Nice.

American first
Hispanic second.

Get lost at a home depot you misguided shit invader/gardener spic

SOLJA BOI UP IN HOE

Legal Hispanic here.

Have fun going back home.

>argument

Nah, OP is just throwing a tantrum

Faggot if they have family ties why the fuck did they not come into the country Legally? Are they too fucking stupid to do the paperwork? It is an insult to every other immigrant who came into the country legally that we somehow have to pander to Illegal immigrants to go through the political process.

Fuck that. This is why Trump will win. Stay butt-hurt.

get out of my country spic

In California they can

Enjoy them coming to kill you after Trump is elected retard

What a faggot you are
Pendejo

Don't worry. Trump will be lucky to pull some digit Hispanic numbers, and I'm white

Hitler directed his attacks on internal demographics, like Jewsx homosexuals and the disabled. At best trump is a nativist like George Washington.

Welcome brother! Love ya keep it up

>this is what the left actually believes

Yes looking out for my life makes me a faggot, I'm trying to prevent people from getting killed by right wing trump squads

Maybe when he went to jail and wrote about it in his shitty book. Just try and say that Trump comes anywhere close to that you nigger

can you tell the difference?

No matter
All white males not named aids skrillex and Carl cuck are voting trump

He will definitely ein and turn this shithole around

Florida is going blue, user. You won't have to worry about Trump

You have to go back
To us, I mean
You faggots were way better under our rule, Mexico was a mistake

they are disregarded because its silly to assume you could ascertain whether someone is here legally or illegally by looking at them.

Every latino in USA isn't an illegal immigrant you moron

Killed?! What are you talking about?
Btw

I'm looking out for my life and family and want all illegals out

Is that wrong?

>I am speaking today to Hispanics and more specifically, the LEGAL immigrants.

>Why did you come to America? You wanted a better life. You wanted to get away from crime.

>We will no longer allow crime to pour over our border. The wall is for our legal immigrants who wanted to get away from the drugs, the crime, the barbarianism of the Mexican cartels.

>Latinos, Hispanics, Mexicans... this wall is FOR you. Not against you.

Wanna bet?

You're so out of touch with reality, it's laughable

You have to go back

>right wing trump squads
shit that sounds awesome

Totally true

As simple as a concept there is

Liberal fsggots can't get it

I bet 3.50 internet bux

Wanna bet?! Trump has already caught Clinton in polls in one fuckibg week

There will be a landslide

One thing ALL Americans have in common- the economy and jobs

Trump owns it

>You're hispanic and I am hispanic thus we should think the same way and both be liberals because if we are not then you are a traitor to your own people
>btw I'm not racist or sexist, you are! How dare you have differing opinions then me on a candidate! I am right and you are wrong!
>mfw

>7 years of "Obama's going to send people to death camps!"
>now its "Trump's going to send people to death camps!"

So fucking retarded!

Start packing your bags, Paco. And make sure to grab some wall building tools on your way out.

All hysteria ginned up by the idiot liberals

They are literally mentally children

>uncle tom
why are liberals the most racist group of people?

I guess we'll just have to send the whole family back. Don't wanna break them up ya know.

Lets be real here Paco. When you guys take over America you are gonna purge nogs out. You guys would be loving Trump if he said "deport all niggers". DESU all of Sup Forums would be too but since blacks are a protected species you can't say shit about them. I would imagine Trump would win in a landslide if he went out to latino communities and said he would deport blacks. He would win the white and latino vote easily.

They all need to be shot

You're in for a rough November, user. What will you do when your savior loses and your party fractures?

Meh im in the process of bringing my grams and grampa legally, cost a pretty penny but worth it all vs the danger of coyotes and the pain of being torn apart by deportation.

Trump will derport people who want to work back to your country to work for their own nation.
What a bad man, eh?

A lot of Mexicans here still have family or friends abroad they hope to drag over here illegally. Despite what that guy says, tribe cohesion is a lot stronger than honor to most of these people.

Regardless, they're a massive welfare sink and about 60% are permanent Democrats for that reason.

Yeah family ties to more illegals or anchor babies.

Just because my brother is in the CIA dosent mean I get the same security clearance as him with my career as a McDonald's burger flipper making 130k a year. Honestly your bigoted statement is claiming that if you come here illegally you can skip the line in front of thousands in worse off places who have been waiting for years to come in. We should not pander to these people who disrespect out country and laws.

>Uncle Tom!
Never got how this is an insult. It basically means,
>You want to live a productive and moral life, the oposite of human garbage like me! I don't like that!
I mean, WTF?

trump doesn't have to tell me I'll be honorary white to kill you and your family

>ยก YOUR family is just as much of a drain on society as mine is ! orale cabron
>agree with me because I'm insulting you and your family

>I'm hispanic and illegal so all Hispanics are as shameless as I am

fucking leech

I eil be celebrating while your tears will be flowing like el rio grand.

The wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it.

Period.

Good for you user
They need to make it cheaper

mexicans are not my fucking people, i fucking hate these mexicans even in video games they ruin the whole comunity with their shit, stop invading countrys and go back

You're going back puta

The holocaust was a lie. The same as 9/11s official story and the official story of JFK

yeah im sure they want to vote for the fat orange bankrupt guy who is shouting at the top of his lungs they are rapist criminals gas them all

Because if Hillary gets in shell probably destabilize central america just like she already tried when the Honduras government coup happened.

You're one angry janitor.

el chicANO

>I'm so proud to be hispanic
>please don't deport me to a country run by hispanics

choose1

>low IQ swine

>I'm at the top of my biology, statistics, and logic class by a wide margin
>IQ confirmed 123

Fuck off, pinche pedazo de mierda viviente. I'm waiting for my #MAGA hat as we speak. Hell, even my parents who came as illegals (legal residents now) want me to vote for Trump. They worked for far too long to let a fucking communist take their belongings.

Ahhhhhh!
Have camo which I use but wanna get another classic for a stow away

It's between yours snd red and white

Crap

hahahaha I can't believe someone this retarded can actually operate a computer. you must be trolling son

must be getting nervous

THE
WALL
JUST
GOT
FEET
HIGHER

>Only 123

Kek

I am working hard to immigrate legally to the US, and I salute you. See you inside, brother. MAGA!

Feels great, also Trump wants to end NAFTA a fucking deal that literally destroyed millions of Mexican farmer lives which is why more people keep immigrating here you fucking IDIOT!

No person is illegal.

Shit like this is why everyone hates you.

If they start putting a extra special tax on money sent to mexico... lol. Poor mexicans. That would be a sort of slavery.

I have a higher IQ than 93% of all White Americans, and probably smarter than all the Aztlan pieces of shit who want to turn this country in my mother's home town of Acapulco.

Ask yourself this: would the next Hitler post a picture like this and say "I love the Jews!"

Sure it's a lame attempt at pandering, but it's not something a mass murderer does. Believe it.

ALSO, NO ONE IS BEING PAID TO SHILL FOR HILLARY.

IT'S A REPUBLICAN FUNDED LIE AND A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO SMEAR HER CAMPAIGN

I don't know, OP. Even my dead grandfather was born with American citizenship. His father died with it, too. Nobody in my family is illegal, so that just shatters the notion that we all have an illegal in the family.

Faggot. Your a waste of human anatomy.

>spic
>anti-trump

Hi La Raza.

Save us the bus ticket, and head back on your side of the wall La Raza paid shill.

Real Americans support Trump. La Raza spic traitors are paid by kikes to cause chaos.

La Raza OP afraid of his impending deportation.