What's gayer Sup Forums musclegirls or traps?

what's gayer Sup Forums musclegirls or traps?

let's settle this once and for all

one looks healthy and fit and the other one has a dick
You tell me

/thread

Muscle girls don't have a dick, so...

Traps have a dick.
Anyhow, I don't think the gay/straight definition even matters unless you're wildly insecure with yourself. No one that matters cares that much outside of memes.
I've had sex with a musclegirl. She was gorgeous when I had last seen her (few years previous, was a fitness/bikini competitor) but had since bulked up hard and was competing on bodybuilding. I probably have the technical terms incorrect since I don't follow the sport.
Anyhow, the sex was terrible. She was insane and not in the fun way. She seemed hormonal and imbalanced, pretty sure she was taking supplements but she may have just been a cunt. I'm not smart enough to be able to know the difference.

That's like saying what's more fruity? A potato or an Apple

There is one clear answer.

Also more muscle girls?

post pics or insta pls

Lel enjoy buck angels pussy then

It's settled for everyone who is not mentally challenged. Traps are men.

The real question is are you 100% gay or just 95%?

1 terabyte of content here
what would you like to see?

Giant clit, please

Traps = Feminine body with male body parts
Muscle girl = Manly body with female body parts

Idk both are poison

colette guimond has the biggest one

>What's gayer Sup Forums fucking a woman or a man?

Muscle girls are unattractive. They are either traps or dykes. Lets turn the tables and think what type of man wants to look like woman?

hot traps are unholy freaks of nature and that gets me off

i can do my own bicep curls

Traps are the queerest. At least muscle girls got pussies to fuck

Traps, because they are literally guys.

Muscle girls are no doubt gay too, but at least you could still fuck them in the pussy.

traps bc muscle girls are still girls

Any pics of her abs?

>muscle girl
female
has female sex organs
looks like a female other than larger than average muscle mass.
>MtF tranny
claims to be female
still has dick
looks feminine (ideally)
>FtM tranny
has vagina
looks like a man
Generally more fat than muscle
hairy
so from least gay, to most gay
muscle girl
MtF
FtM
reasoning, muscle girl is a female, who retains mostly female characteristics, Mtf is a male, but has mostle female characteristics, FtM is a female, but has mostly male characteristics.

traps cuz actually male

The Closer

She even wears man underwear.

This entire thread is made possible by autism

What are you 5? Those are panties you moron. Calvin Klein makes women's stuff too.

she's a curlbro
abs are weak

That's a shame. Abs>arms on a girl imo.

>Muscle girls are unattractive

say for yourself. to my tastes, musclegirls are awesome and my go to fap material

I like big biceps but have some abs

Traps by definition. However, the question won't stop me from liking both. Especially musclegirl/trap pairings.

Whichever looks more like a man.

If something that looks male turns you on, its gay.

If it looks feminine and that turns you on, its not.

Atleast traps look somewhat feminine, unlike most fucking muscledudettes.

>hating on based Sophie

Stop trying to convince yourself that fapping to traps isn't gay by making these retarded threads. If you hate yourself so much over it, then end your life.

Used to frequent the same gym as her a few years back, she's a great person but bruh she ain't fucking feminine.
Seen straight up dudes that are more feminine than she is. Atleast she's smaller nowadays than she was before.

That's so fucking hot

>grill with so much muscle that her body no longer looks like a grill
>healthy

>thinks fat is healthier than muscle
Found the hamplanet.

don't u mean curlgirl?

Adipose tissue is normal on girls, it shapes their female characteristics like feminine hips, thighs, breasts, butt. Soft things feel good in a male's hand.

Transforming your body until you look like a freak may not indicate physical health problems, but hints at something even worse: mental health problems.

tell us something about her. whats she like irl?

I like both.

Also, liking muscular girls just shows that you aren't some insecure fat fuck.

I have the sulution to this debate, it's a spectrum.
The most gay thing is being attracted to big, hairy, muscular men with deep voice, big dick, etc. The most straight thing is being attracted to a curvy but petite, smooth woman with a soft voice etc. In the middle there is nothing but some kind of hermaphrodite with som weird mix of traits. Just to the gay side, are really feminine men, like traps and shemales. Just to the straight side is really masculine women, like FtM and FBB's. The rest can be figured out from there.

So what is the most gay OP? Traps, no doubt, but it's not very gay.

I mean she's just a normal person really?
Pretty laid back and bubbly, and pretty competitive.

>mfw someone asks me to describe what a person is like
This was unexpectedly hard to do.

>only fat people can think that thick muscles aren't attractive

That's like saying only homophones that are insecure about their sexuality think traps are gay

This is actually the most real answer. Sexuality has always been a spectrum.

>homophone

>Muscle girls are unattractive

say for yourself. to my tastes, musclegirls are awesome and my go to fap material

Jokes on (You)

Fuck a man is gay if u a man
Fuck a woman is hetero if u a man
Not so hard to understand op

Moar of this kid of "fit."
Toned abs are honestly what does it. Jessica Alba style.

thats a fucking penis

musclegirls

Still traps are 'gayer'.

But muscle girls?...personally, as long as they maintain their feminity, they can look as buff as they want to be. As strong as they want to get. It's all good for me to fantasize about. It is possible.

Examples from this thread:
On the other hand, there are girls who take it waaaaay too seriously, and thus begin to lose their looks. They're hell bent on 'something' to see all traces of their gender disappear, neither man or female, even as a cross between the two. I mean, I wonder what do they get out of it? Looking human-less?...

Examples are:

but how do you define man and woman?
Man = masculine characteristics
Woman = feminine characteristics

If all it took to be a woman was having a vagina, people could get married to their onaholes and onaholes would be given the right to vote.

I don't know bro, I will fuck her with all my might. I bet that out of competition time she looks better.

more please

Don't play dumb. You know the difference between both genders. If a man plays the role of a woman, at the end of the day he's still a man, with a fancy title. And vise versa.

This is stupid. So when I fuck any woman that is not the petite fem stereotype I am, at best, a little gay? While fucking a woman?

are...
are there any muscle traps?

Yes. Because you are turned on while looking at non-feminine features

Don't fly too close to the sun, user. You might get burnt.
>No homo

Because I like women. I don't care if she have some slightly manly characteristics.

Enough spectrum shit. Quit trying to science my fetishes and shit I like because it's kind of weird and taboo. Sometimes fully understanding something you like demystifies it and kills it. Let's just all like what we like and be glad there's fap material for it.

/thread

don't try to stop me!

very nice, smooth, soft

no i meant big clits specifically

although this is super hot too thanks

Looks a little fake.

>what's gayer, a man or a woman
I can't even...

musclegirls look much more like men than traps tho

You can keep your muscle girls

I wouldn't dare. Fly on, space cowboy.

good God. what is his/her name?

Natalia Coxxx

Why does he always have those stupid ass bangs? Bowl cut having bitch. Style that shit, for fuck sake.

i asked a girl why she had bangs like that

on that day i learned that ugly as shit foreheads are a thing