Vocaroo thread? gimme a thing to say and I'll say it

vocaroo thread? gimme a thing to say and I'll say it.

pic unrealated

>inb4: tits or gtfo

i'm at work so no titties.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gMda4DD92m
vocaroo.com/i/s11Zk6uBuM8T
vocaroo.com/i/s12GiCI0V69j
vocaroo.com/i/s1AzHelW9nmp
vocaroo.com/i/s1FsYmtBhitG
vocaroo.com/i/s1mZkf56xo62
vocaroo.com/i/s0RCqfhMSnTg
vocaroo.com/i/s1tRXUqecDH0
vocaroo.com/i/s0ed8EKCLw8G
vocaroo.com/i/s0zd9hoCdVPA>>737014912
vocaroo.com/i/s0RkUl0B38dm
vocaroo.com/i/s0lXhOzhftwl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so no lewd vocaroos?
Also who are you?

vocaroo.com/i/s0gMda4DD92m

Dr. Pavel, I'm Cee Aye Ay. He wasn't alone. Uh, you don't get to bring friends. They're not my friends. Don't worry, no charge for them. And why would I want them? They work for the mercenary, the masked man. Bane? Aye. Get em on board I'll call it in.

(Cee Aye Ay)
The flight plan I just filled with the Aegean Sea list Smee, Maimen, Dokh Teur, Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan Ovyu, Ferstuan Tutok, Getstu Staion, Maier Kraft, Whupaid Yu Tugrab, Doctor Pavel, Hedidin Flai ,Sogud Huans, Totrai Neckst, Telmi Abaut Bein, Vaidas Hiwer D'mesk, Lada Loial T., Fora Haiard Gann-
(Bane voice)
Orpher Haps, Hees Van Dering, Wai Soman, Wood Schut, Amann B. Fore, Trov Inghym, Audava Plain.
(CIA continues)
Atlist U. Cantack, Hu Ariou.
(Bane)
Idasant Mather, Hu Viar, Vat Mathers, Isaur Plen, Noan Kerred, Whu I. Vas, Anteel Ai, Puttan Damask.
(CIA)
Iffai Pul Datov, Will U. Dai.
(Bane)
Itwood B., X. Trimley, Pei Nful
(CIA)
Yor Abig ghuy
(Bane)
Foryu ......., Daktor Pavel, Refyu Zed, Aur Ofer, Infa Vor Ovyors, Weei Yar, Tufain d'Aut, Vathi Tould U.
(Dr. Pavel)
Nathing, Issed Nathing.
(CIA)
Wel Kong, Rachu Leishons, Yu Gatt, Yorself Cot, Uats Denext, Stepov Yor, Masterplan.
(Bane)
Kra Shing, Di Splane, Vid Nossur Viverse
(CIA)
Nodis Kant, B. Happinin, Imin Charjeer
(Bane)
Nothay X., Spect Wun, Uvusin, The Wreckage Brother
(Brother)
Havwee Star, Ted Thawfyr
(Bane)
Yesstha Fyr, Rye Zizz, Cawm Dawndoc, Turrnowz Nawthatyme, Forfeer, Datkuhms Laytur

lewd is fine. idc. and just call me t.

"Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!"

This would be fun. :)

Could you maybe describe what perverted things you would do with these shota boys in your normal voice? But be as detailed and dirty as possible. Only if you feel comfortable.

"fuck the shitpost discord server"

pretty please

vocaroo.com/i/s11Zk6uBuM8T

vocaroo.com/i/s12GiCI0V69j

vocaroo.com/i/s1AzHelW9nmp

I'm not even going to attempt this.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

why such long ones y'all.

Tell us in great detail, the sluttiest tbing you've ever done.....also here's my cock

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Waifu, is in fact, Anime girls/Waifu, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Aniem girls plus Waifu. Anime girls are not a waifu unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Waifu system made useful by the love of an user, dedication and vital loyalty comprising a full Waifu as defined by Sup Forums.
Many Sup Forums users post an invalid version of the waifu system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Anime girls which is widely used today is often called “waifu”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the anime girl system, developed by japan. There really are waifus, and people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Anime girls are the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the anons love resources to the anime girs that you love. The anime girl is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete love system. Waifu is normally used in combination with the anime girl operating system: the whole system is basically anime girls with waifu added, or Anime girls/Waifu. All the so-called “Waifus” distributions are really distributions of Anime girls/Waifu.

Say: "please come downstairs" We need to talk." You know why I wanted to talk with you." (pause) You don't?" Well here is the problem" I feel honored that you love me, but it won't work" First and foremost I am your mother and you are still a young child" There are a lot of young girls at your age" (pause) What? "You only love me?" (shocked reaction) "Young man you will immediately put on your pants again." (pause)"Wait don't" I will give you a challenge young man." If you are able to satisfy your mommy with your cute peepee, then I will become your girlfriend. Ok?" (pause, followed up by moaning multiple times) "This is the 5th time already aren't you tired?" (more moaning) If you keep on fucking me lke that I will go crazy.(moaning) Oh no, I feel it again. I am cumming. (moaning, "oh fuck yes"). (heavy breathing while saying) "Oh man I haven't felt that good in years" You convinced mommy. I will become your personal peepee fucktoy and girlfriend." (talk normal again) And now go to bed. School is tomorrow and I don't want you to be too tired. Good night hun.(kiss) I love you.

Please read that in a motherly kind of voice.

"Fuck my tight ass senpai"

Please tell us the sluttiest thing you've ever done... Detailed as possible.... And another pic of my cock for your trouble

show your tits anyway

vocaroo.com/i/s1FsYmtBhitG

Hello you must be my patient for today.

Let's start the examination.

Please pull down your pants and let me have a closer look.

Oh wow I have never seen an uncut one before. Is it true that they collect smegma.

*sniffing*

*moaning* Oh yes. That delicious cheesy gold i have been looking for.

*licking and sucking noises*

*moaning* Oh it tastes so good.

(talk as if a dick was in your mouth)
Never wash your dick ever again. Do you understand? You are now my personal dick cheese slave.

(talk normal again)
Now pull up your pants. Your next appointment will be in june. And remember what I said. Don't wash your dick.

vocaroo.com/i/s1mZkf56xo62

these are all too long for me to write down and try to repeat. sorry Sup Forumsros. i'll be happy to try again later tonight when i am actually home.

Awesome... Are you sure the boyfriend didn't let anyone else have a stroke or two at your pussy.....? Will you tell us your dirtiest fantasy? Have you ever had two guys at once? What do you think of my cock?

Do you care if a dick is uncut or not?

vocaroo.com/i/s0RCqfhMSnTg

vocaroo.com/i/s1tRXUqecDH0

make fun of my micro penis, insult me also moan for me

Can I still get a girlfriend if I suffer from peyronie's disease?

>It's a condition where a scare tissue build up under the skin and the dick is bent to a certain degree.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ed8EKCLw8G

feels good man.

Last question, What do you think of my cock? Is it bigger than your boyfriends? Would you suck it? Fuck it?

vocaroo.com/i/s0zd9hoCdVPA>>737014912

Thank you.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RkUl0B38dm

any time Sup Forumsro.

>be me 22 years old
>never had a girlfriend
>never hold hands
>never had my first kiss
>never had my first time
>gave up on trying to find one
>probably look ugly
>life has been going down the shitter
>don't possess any viable life skills
>disappointed everybody by being such a failure

Any last words for me before I kill myself and end my miserable life.

you stay right there and don't go anywhere.

So.that means it is bigger... And you love it.. But you're worried he might see this... Fair enough... Thanks for being a cool op... Take care

>you stay right there

Why should I? Every second I continue living my life feels just like torture.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lXhOzhftwl

here you go babe.

you too, boogaloo.

you home yet, op? i wanna see your titties

I would like to thank you. I have one problem though. I can't do it alone. I admire you for your strength to fight, but I am not as strong as you are.

I'm not home lol. and my titties aren't spectacular by any means.

bullshit. yea, you are, and you know you are, but you're tired from the fight you've done already. i get that, bro. and i also understand needing to just get it done with. i know you're strong enough to keep it going, and you will. but only you can decide that, to fight and keep fighting til you're weary and bloody and think you can't go anymore rounds. but i believe in you, no matter what you decide.

kill yourself beta cuck

y u so mean.

Thank you for believing in me. I will try it. I want to wish you a wonderful time. I need some time to think about certain things. I am off for now.

Quit being a whiny bitch.. Man up.. Actually talk to girls.. Don't put them on a pedestal.. Be the asshole they wanna date.. Don't wear fedoras or vape.. Go get in a fight.. Suicide is for pussies.. No o e but your mom will even notice... Get the fuck off the internet.. Quit watching anime and do something.. Instead of being a bitch and wondering why no one likes you.. Man the fuck up

>guy cries like a little bitch
>probably still lives with his mommy
>loser and a weeb
>sounds beta as shit

we don't need human waste like this cuck

Man up and start to treat women like they want to be treated. Hit them and force your way, cause deep down all women are sluts.

Keep alive bump. Come on OP titties

Same
Bump for OP tddy

dont care, post tits

bump