Could DC unJUST itself by making a live action version of this? Cyberpunk batman ftw

Could DC unJUST itself by making a live action version of this? Cyberpunk batman ftw

Who would you cast as Terry and old Bruce Wayne?

that popular asain dude on vine

JGL and Clint Eastwood

Batffleck will be perfectly fit for this role in no time --

Based Clint for old Bruce Wayne

Not sure about Terry

Imagine the theme music blaring on theater speakers. I would see the movie just for that.

Timm and Dini really hit BB out of the park, especially when you consider that the network executives wanted them to just have a high school Batman, which by itself sounds like a shitshow.

someone posted a kid that looked likeTerry in a thread a long ass time ago
Id pick him
And Batffleck as Bruce of course

i don't see the suit translating well to live action

If it was a movie, how would you do it?
what's the story and who are they fighting?
Too much good shit to cram in a film, would you make it a trilogy or what?

You'd have to give it a once over. Instead of a smooth, gimp-like, skin-suit, it'd have to have segmented parts like armor. Chest emblem reduced in size. Could either go a little bulky and metallic or give it a decent synthetic "texture" like Superman's suit in the recent movies.

They would have to remove the "mouth" part, though. Just have the mask cover the whole face, though the eyes could be expressive like they did with Deadpool.

Not everything has to be a trilogy. A standalone film between Terry and Blight would in itself be awesome.

Also found pic related. Good starting point.

>all those tacticool lines and lights

What's the point? The costume looked great because of how basic it was.

>you now remember Terry made the Joker lose his shit by laughing at him and just how based Ace was

>ftw

>Ace
... the dog? Or the Royal Flush chick?

Ace the Bathound, the chick was Ten, Ace was the giant bruiser robot of the Royal Flush Gang

Unfortunately not everything will transition to live action that well.

His suit being one of them. Specifically his mouth. How the fuck are you going to do that or explain it in the film?

Terry would be a genetically modified black tranny

He's halfway there already.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of the Justice League variation of the group.

In cartoons.

Terry as an Asian guy could work. I mean I know his Bruce's son but he has an Asian look to him.

>implying they would introduce Terry before Jason Todd.

Didn't you see his costume in BvS?

I should've said Red Hood then.

Yeah the mouth I can understand changing. Like said just remove it but instead of going all Michael Bay just have a textured look to the suit but make it look solid.

Could work. Just seems that tacticool is the style of the times. The olden costumes were seemingly solid/one-piece and don't look super shit. I just imagine it would be a bitch to move around in because it's just 50 lbs of rubber.

Given the people who are in control of the DC movies, I'd say fuck no, they would absolutely ruin a Batman Beyond title.

I'd really love to see this done in live action because it could be fantastic, but they would figure out a way to make it shitty.

85% of the film is terry in a night club trying to talk but you can't hear the dialogue over the club music

Those lines and texture make it a bit too much like spider man for my taste. This would be a pretty cool start to a nightwing outfit though

The lights are so flying cars can go around him

It all really depends on the tone/art direction of the film. Honestly the more I think about it, that art posted earlier would probably be for the best. Just loose the mouth part and a few of the extra line a blinkers.

Does anyone like these?

Ah yes I should have considered this before.

the first one is ba, wonder how it would look with terry though since he's slimmer

The left one looks better. Though I don't think Terry would be that built like Batfleck.

I actually think is a better design, aside from the blinkers. The original suit is totally blank because the art style is so minimalistic, but in a live action setting it looks weird without any kind of texture.

The left one is goat, I'd just add that Terry should have a slimmer build, kind of like a swimmer, rather than being a full on muscle-machine like Batfleck and Christian Bale.

i think the one on the left a skin for Bruce in injustice

it's from the Arkham City game

Yeah I think that could work, but they'd have to retcon Bruce being his dad

I'd be okay with that, Bruce being his father came off as a bit contrived

dunno about this one but i like it better than

i think for it not to look too wacky on the big screen it'll have to be a mixture of both skin suit and tacticool armor

Michael Keaton as Bruce. Donald Sutherland if you don't want to do the stunt casting thing.

Tye Sheridan for Terry.

Would Terry still be in high school? Or would it make more sense for him to be in college, considering it would be more fitting for the cyberpunky setting (Terry going clubbing, for example)

Use similar, if not same, fabric as Black Panther. The utility belt will be built-in to the suit in a way that divides top and bottom. In regards to the mouth, you're right. Probably have to treat it as Spider-man/Deadpool stretching when talking.

I didn't mind the end. Their relationship was good. Better than Bruce only having one biological son (Damian) imo.

Even in high school he went out to clubs.

Who /ruinedchildhood/ here? This episode stuck with me forever since it was so damn creepy

I think DC could save itself if it incorporated dick grayson. nightwing or maybe in a few movies as batman. they need the asshole dad-bat bruce and some light hearted dick moments

>Terry
Nick Robinson
>Bruce
Ian McShane
>Blight
Tim Roth
>Inque
Elodie Yung
>Dana
Arden Cho
>Spellbinder
Ben Whishaw