So, this past weekend I woke up before my girlfriend...

So, this past weekend I woke up before my girlfriend. She wore a tank top to bed and at some point one of her tits popped out of the side. I get up to piss. Bathroom is directly across from my room. As I;m heading to piss I hear that my teenage son is awake. I leave the bedroom door open because I know he'll have to wall past it on his way to the bathroom. He won't be able to not notice her laying there with her tit out. Now I know from my younger son that my teenage son has a crush on my girlfriend, so I figured he'd appreciate the view. So I piss and then head to the living room so I can watch him walk past the room. Sure enough, he walks past the room, does a hilarious double take, lingers, and then goes in the bathroom. I have the tv on and pretend not to notice. He comes back out takes an even longer look and goes back upstairs. I imagine that that image was tucked safely away for later use. I figured I would have wanted somebody to do that for me when I was a teen.

no one gives a fuck faggot

numberonedadmug.jpeg

Then you raped him?

If not I don't see what the fucking point here is

go away faggot

Sure is summer in here

And Father of the year goes to...

You're an amazing dad

10/10, had a laugh, would read again

nigger

So can we see her tits too or are you just here to tell us that you enjoy thinking about your son jerking off?

She has tiny titties, so sorry to disappoint.

Are you that fucking retarded? There is a humongous water mark in the bottom right corner. I thought it went without saying that the image wasn't mine. Good christ.

Nothing at all wrong with those.

Haha, great move on your part, my friend's older brother did the same for us when we were 13-15 and sleeping over at his house.

kek

Let's see some more. We can all be spanking to your gf

father of the fking year...

Looks like someone I know. First letter of first name E?

saw this post a few weeks ago

I only have a few ass shots on my phone here

Unless you are his son, you don't know her. Let's just get to place where we all see her pussy.

Idk user, I'm just saying that hair looks identical to the person I know. Also same size tits and looks like the same body type

age?

Should be around 25ish if it's who I think

nope

Damn thanks anyway, been looking for some wins for a while

That's a pretty sweet looking ass. She take it in the butt?

Moar?

You should let your son bang her too

Fuck off you fat, boot lip dog nigger.

u wut m8?

Copypasta

so, is everything else on Sup Forums