H-holy shit

h-holy shit.......

wow, really makes you think...

well Sup Forums?

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!

well it's commiefornia

Better go phone bank and donate one months rent to the cause OP. Hurry time is running out.

lol, that's just stupid and racist crap

I am now a #Cruzmissile

California is worth 475, and when you count superdelegates he's down 767 delegates...

MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED

>superdelegates

The image is wrong.

Democrat delegates are handed out proportionally so Sanders wouldn't get the full 500 and even if he won the state, he's still behind Clinton. He would have to garner over 80% of the vote just to even get close to breaking even

idiotic right wingers with no arguments, as always

Superdelegates and unconstitutional. They don't represent the will of the people.

>there are people LITERALLY RIGHT NOW ON THIS VERY MOMENT ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2016 who STILL believe that the superdelegates will shift from Hillary to Bernie

Internal polls at /r/SandersForPresident have Bernie winning Caliornia 82 - 18.

Suck my fucking dick you $hill.

Nigger the delegates are given out proportionally, so even if Bernie managed to win Commiefornia, despite Hillary having a big lead there, the delegates would essentially get split.

Doesn't matter, Bernie will never get the jewperdelegates. May as well get on the Trump Train.

Keep telling yourself that.

They still exist even if you don't want them to.

this. We can still win this.
I just donated 60$, can someone match me?

They ignore superdelegates, let the kids believe, I mean they've done it for this long, for most of them, it's their first exposure to politics, what's another couple months really, reality will hit soon enough, let them enjoy their delusions for a bit longer. It will be a good lesson learned in the end, albeit a little painful, but still good and important none the less.

You do realize the Super Delegates have already schlonged Bernie right? It looks like you will be forced to work for money for at least another political cycle.

no butthurt coal niggers = easy Hillary win

written by Internet Explorer 6.0

btw California only gives 178 for Republicans, so MAGA

stop spreading stupid misinformation, stormweenies. Bernie has a very good chance of getting the nomination
lol paranoid tinfoil racist asshat

I don't know if you're aware, but on /r/BernTheConvention we are currently planning a million man march against the DNC in Philly. Yes, millions of us will be protesting the establishment. It's easy enough for them to ignore us online... but when we're there in person, and we engulf the entire city of Phillidelphia, they'll know what the people really want.

I'm making the trip for Oregon all the way to Pennsylvania.

I personally just took out a second mortgage, my kid supports trump, so I don't want him to inherit anything when I die anyway.

(bad samefag)

>if he doesnt get nominated just write him in and he could still win!

I just took out a $10,000 student loan and gave it to Sanders. When he wins it will be forgiven anyway!

Cali is worth 475 but even with his huge win yesterday he only came out on top by 5 delegates. Those 5 were like say 20% of the delegates. So Bernie could win about 100 delegates more than Hillary there and still my even be close. Democratics don't have winner take all primaries.

Missed my wife's son opportunity

>"Unpledged delegates exist really to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don't have to be in a position where they are running against grass-roots activists." -Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Bernie WILL NOT get the nomination.

>zero arguments to prove me wrong
he will get nominated for certain
this is a good strategy. All of us Berniebros should get on this. The system cheated on us, now it's our turn

Bernie's finished bro. Pack your bags. The Bernie movement was fun while it lasted, but I guess you should have just tried harder, or donated more money. Hillary was just too much for him it seems.

>> posting on Sup Forums about content on sub/re/
>> posting /r/ shit on Sup Forums
>> calling other people shills

lel faggot go back to rebbit and take your dank memes with you.

Don't tell anyone but I've secretly been using my monthly allowance to donate to Sanders. I gave him all $1200 of it in April. Been scraping by from stealing candy bars and chips in the universtiy cafeteria.

As for the $2700 donation limit - pshh... this ain't my first rodeo. I've been a Bernie guy from day one, I know the rules (unlike $hillary).

I've been giving the money to my friends to donate. Last month I gave it to my roommate and told him that he must use it to donate to Bernie Sander's campaign. He obliged. In exchange for the favor, he lets me play on his brand new gaming PC sometimes.

I feel sad for Bern-Bern.
Bernfag memes are so fucking weak.

We want Hilary to win by a small margin, it is in our best interests for her to barely squeeze by with just enough delegates. This will piss off more democrats and cause them to either vote for Trump or not vote at all.

Basically it creates a clear path for Trump to win. California isn't a winner takes all state, the polls indicate Bernie and Hilary are very close, which means they will both get a large amount of delegates. Using logic, this means Bernie would need to win California by at least 70-80% to stay competitive and that is not going to happen.

If you think Bernie still has a chance you are out of touch with reality at this point. However, the better he does when he loses, the better it is for Trump.

I'LL TAKE PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION FOR $600, ALEX

>This is a good strategy
Oh thank god, for a second I thought you were an actual shill, not just bait. Pretty good 7/10 at least. Would have been an 8 or 9 if you had used an American proxy though.

Bring an argument worth debating, shill. You idiots are so obvious it hurts when normies fall for your sub-par b8

Lets have them keep harassing delegates.

STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT WE CAN DO THIS!
Someone match my donation of 80$!

They aren't unconstitutional. They're picking a nominee. So the Democratic party (and the GOP to an extent) want the general public to think they're picking the nominee when the party is primarily the one deciding. They're backing Hilary, because that's who they want.

Beaners won't vote for him.

Shut up Ireland

This is why I'm voting for Bernie.

Having all the Black democrats call them racists in person might redpill a few of them

>people are running psyops in support of a candidate that isn't going to be in the general
Wow... kinda makes me think you're too retarded to tell memes from reality anymore.

Let's say Bernie gets 300/475 and Hillary gets 175. Bernie would have a net gain of....125.
He can't really win but Berniebros would say the fundamentals of mathematics are rigged by the establishment.

If you don't vote for President Bernie, your wife's son will literally have to work for money his entire life.

Why do BernieBots ignore superdelegates? Is it because Millennials are incapable of dealing with reality when reality is that people win and people lose and there are no participation trophies?

Hillary leads Bernie by nearly 800 delegates. Hillary needs 142 delegates to win. Bernie needs nearly 1000 delegates to win. That is why the media says it's over. It is over for Bernie. It was over before it ever got started.

California is not a take-all state. If you think sanders is going to win california with a margin that big you're a typical low-information, delusional bernout.

Did somebody say something about my son?

wew almost fell for the thhinking meme thank you based user

Nice ad hominem! i win! thanks for conceding.

>not even trying to argument

It will be fun though when she does break 2383 soon.

>I-IT DOESN'T COUNT!!! SUPERDELEGATES AREN'T REAL!!!

>bernie needs to win 90% of the following delegates to win
>bernouts seriously believe they're gonna do this.

What I don't understand is how these democrats hate old white males so much in power but keep voting for them and keep spewing white male privilege every 5 seconds. Meanwhile their hatred for old white men doesn't make sense considering Bernie Sanders is an old white male, and the privilege argument doesn't make sense considering Hilary, a womyn, is beating him.

Leftists are the dumbest most cucked people in existence in this entire fucking universe.

!yep that's it, i'm a #cruzmissile now

hmmm

This. OP's post is full retard. Even Australia sees the writing on the wall.

Not a psyops thing, we're making fun of black people. Everytime they post a we wuz kangs meme, they always write "kinda makes you think..." pic related

(((White Male)))

w e w almost fell for the proxy-switch
>step it up shill

>duality in votes, memes, SUPERDELEGATES, people fighting on the internet and real life, shitflinging
why are is american vote period such a joke?

I've literally never met a single Hillary supporter in my life. Everyone I know supporters Sanders. Bernie can easily win 98% of the remaining delegates.

Because superdelegates are not obligated to honor their pledge, and they think if Bernie can win the popular vote they will all jump ship.

Realistically this won't happen though, because Hillary is so embedded with the Dem establishment. Some of them might switch, but most would stick with her even if she lost the popular vote.

the lulz will be glorious when they fail
reddit suicide when

Bernouts don't realize that there are a ton of older radical feminists, like dykes and shit that are factually voting for Hillary solely on the position that she is a woman. It sounds like a meme but it's 100% true.

it's not a joke, its a game user and youre losing

>Israel
BURN

BERNIE CAN STILL DO IT

There are literally going to be mass suicides. Like, no memeing here, I'm completely convinced that thousands of people will take their life that day.

nicely done Cia i guess i will just turn into a rat and crawl back to my sewers now

SeeThe uneducated vote and people like I mentioned in my other post work heavily against Bernie, especially in places like CA. Also the black vote for reasons I don't understand, since he let BLM walk all over him and everything, sucks that that was for nothing.

They ignore the super delegates because they're basically just for show. Let me explain, and I'm going to make the numbers simple just for simplicity sake.

Say the Democratic nomination had 100 pledged delegates in total, and 50 superdelegates. The superdelegates fuck off at the beginning and choose whomever they want to. Then the voting begins and the pledged delegates are allocated.

Let's say candidate A gets 51 pledged delegates, and candidate B gets 49 pledged delegates. Now if it were just that, it would seem that the party is pretty much divided, and not in unison. To combat this, we have superdelegates who chose to support whoever wins the most pledged delegates. So now that the pledged winner is decided, then no matter who the superdelegates chose at the beginning, they switch to that winner. Even Bill Clinton switched his super vote from Hillary to Obama in 2008 when he won the pledged count.

So instead of the end count being 51-49 and making the party look divided, it is now 101-49 and the party looks more in unison going into the general election. That is why the Bernouts don't care about superdelegates, because they believe they'll pull a 2008 Obama and win in the end.

Just because you haven't seen for yourself personally, does not mean they aren't out there. Bernie needs all of California to catch up to Shillary but look at this Face it, he lost. The DNC is more corrupt than the RNC.

wow, kind of makes you think...

>White boy from Oregon comes to philly
I live in PA. Stay in a group, stay out of shady neighborhoods. Philly isn't white like oregon. The murder rate in philly is rising and cops do not put up with white suburban kids fucking around in their city. Don't do anything stupid.

>Superdelegates
>Unconstitutional

Homie, the only thing unconstitutional about this is the forcing of delegates to select a candidate; if anything, superdelegates should actually be considered constitutional.

Berniefag here - encourage your Bernie friends to vote Jill Stein of the Green Party if/when he loses; less votes for $Hillary that way!

Trump is the lesser of two evils.

>Bernie has a zero chance of getting the nomination

Clinton needs 143 delegates.
Bernie needs 910.

If 75% of the remaining 1052 delegates went to Bernie- which will not happen- Clinton would still win.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN
MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED

Do BerniePeople not understand that the reason they lost was because minorities voted overwhelmingly for Crooked Hillary?

You're competing in a party who's whole strategy is formed around getting high turnout from minorities. I knew he had no chance when the Southern primaries happened and he got rejected by the black voters.

All of this.

I really hope you are baiting hard user, because you are going to have your sheltered mindset shattered, just be ready to have your shit pushed in if you are serious.

B-b-b-but, muh student loans. :^(

>Someone match my donation of 80$!
Please, especially foreign bros, so Bernie can go to jail for accepting political donations from people in foreign countries.

Maybe he can bunk with Hillary

Milennials have been given participation trophies, lived in hugboxes and echo chambers, and grew up on literature about 'chosen ones' who were special not through hard work or merit but by birthright or for simply existing. They cannot comprehend the fact that real life doesn't always have a happy ending. They are waiting for a 'come back from the dead' moment that will push things in their direction again.

They are ignoring reality because that's what they've been taught all their lives. If anything it's sad.

hillary is up 10pts in cali retard

He's down more than 700 delegates, and super-delegates hate him because he insulted them.....

I know, how can berniggers have so much fucking hubris when they're STILL losing?