To all straight male anons, if you were offered $1000 to have your dick sucked by a gay man for 10 minutes...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $1000 to have your dick sucked by a gay man for 10 minutes, would you do it?

>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

Wouldn't even get a hard on so no?

Closet fag

I'd do it for a living

>decide to take some time off of Sup Forums and explore the site
>immediately see this shit

Kill me

inb4 no dude das gay

a grant could pay my rent twice and pay food for both months

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Fuckin oath I would. N for surprisingly less.bout 200.

faggot

>summer

bisexual - proud, I think you're just fucking greedy.

Can I do it multiple times? I've got student loans to pay off. I would still do it anyway, 10 minutes of disgust for $1k yes please

lol any time, if i spent an hour a month that way i wouldn't have to work
as long as im not doing the sucking i can just close my eyes and pretend it's a chick

Absolutely. You don't have to like it to try it, especially for money. It's like trying asparagus for the first time. It doesn't mean you'll love asparagus forever.

You try it, collect $1,000 and leave.

What about $5000 and you've got to blow the guy?

Actually faggott doesn't apply to most gay people anymore.. It is now used to describe an annoying "look at me now" kind of people like bikers and flaming assholes... No one calls queers faggot anymore... South Park took it back... Faggot

Ice poseidon ended up in bed with a trap. Got his dick sucks, cum, left him/her alone. No 1000 dolla dolla.

What if it looked like a girl

Sure, money is money, and it's his mouth after all.

No you faggit, I need at least $5k for this gay shit

Do I have to cum? If I have to cum then there's no fucking way it's going to happen.

Even though I can imagine those 10 minutes being 10 horrible minutes, if I don't really have to cum it would be just a really uncomfortable situation. I can certainly make up for that time of absolute discomfort with $1000 bucks, so I don't know why not.

A faggot is a bundle of sticks. Look it up you queerbait

>yes

>implying people here wouldn't want $500 to suck dicks instead

Me too

>Sup Forums
Yeah you should do that

I would for sure

Gourmet pasta

no

If the fag in this situation gives that good head and I bust after 9 minutes do I still get paid? Straight male but ten minutes can be a long time to last if that heads on point

Bro I'd suck a dudes dick for $1,000 dollars fuck you mean

1,000 dollars dollars

free money and getting my dick sucked??
hell yea i would

you only get $900 in that case.

already did, minus the cash, he let me finish in his mouth not once but 3 times, damn best head ive got, i'd totally do it again

yeah dude it's 2017. nobody cares about gay things anymore. grow up

>HURR DURR UR GAY

Yes, a mouth is a mouth.