Help Sup Forums

help Sup Forums

just last week, my left shift-key gave up on me. all other key works fine and the key still gives good tactile feed back but it doesn't capitalize shit.

laptop is gt70 by the way and i haven't installed any new software over the week nor did i update my OS. it's a pain having to use the left shift-key forcibly.

if you are able to solve my problem, i'll give you 'material girl' on steam, so post your steam as you answer. thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/bsaged/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump, help please. its a pain forcing myself to use the right shift-key

give sauce of game and responses to your problem will arrive.

its material girl. pretty okay game about whoring around to earn money for just under a dollar

you get this for just solving my problem please

any download link?

found some on the net, but needs membership. just help me and i'll send you the uncensored patch and the game on steam Sup Forumsro

not sure if you're dealing with a mechanical keyboard but you could pull out the key and toy with the ''spring'', if you will.

could also just use caps. you'll probably get used to it quickly, I have.

steamcommunity.com/id/bsaged/

that's not how Sup Forums works user, send me? what shit is that? Public link

oops, forgot obligatory image to get noticed

that's not how steam works, user.
steam gifts work only once.

Not OP, by the way

nah cant find any legit torrent, or just too lazy. just help me with the issue please

nah cant find it in google, or just too lazy. just help me with the issue please

so its fine to just scoop the key out of the keyboard? here's a pic of the laptop by the way

have you tried

I mean, it's broken anyway, can't break it even more. And yes, you can just pull it out and put it back in, but I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you really need to fix it (like right now)

you made a good point tbh. this you?

aye, that's me. Not an impressive profile, yadda yadda

I fixed a school keyboard once (those really cheap ones?) by pulling out all the arrow keys, toying with the 'springs' under it and then just jamming the keys back in. Might work for your keyboard, and it's worth trying, as there's not much to lose.

Get a cheap small programable usb device. Set it to be shift. Put it on shift key. Bam. Do i get the game now?

OP is a faggot that won't deliver, thats why I wasn't gonna help until get the link for all of us

he won tho

the spirit of Sup Forums has been lost. You are just a bunch of faggot that help each other. I despise you

whut, i got like 10+ games here over the year tho. we all love each other deep inside

alternatives:
1. Use right shift instead.
2. caps, letter, caps
3. live with it
4. macro alt + 'q' to be shift
5. buy a new laptop.

>5. buy a new laptop.
it's not a mac
he can just buy a new keyboard

I'm not talking about sharing links, that is an ancient and sacred ritual here user. I'm talking about helping others without receicing the links before.

No need for a game mate.

it was a joke, I assumed he's already tried cleaning it, etc.

man i had a hard time wrapping my hear around what you said. i think i need some sleep.

http s:/ /skidrowgamesreloaded.c om/material-girl/

here you lil faggots, tried downloading from there and the size seemed pretty legit, idk if it would work though

Install gentoo faggot.