Which one is our guy?

Which one is our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
reddit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bottom left

How about the one that was literally Sup Forums incarnate.

Nite Owl

The Comedian or Rorschach? Both are possible options

You need to ask? Shame he gets killed by blue balls over there.

Bottom right is it.

The Comedian

all off eemm

dindu nuffin muh comedian mah amigo mme hermano

manddathan :D

oxycleandias XD

raarrashchs

Dr Manhattan

because he's a cuck

Rorschach at one point in the movie said a lesbian superhero comrade died as a result of her own indecent lifestyle.

they all are, to be honest
I used to pick favorites among Watchmen but then I realised that this trail of thought is as far from the message of it all as it gets

Robert Downey jr looked so buffed back then as the comedian what happened?

>cucked by a jew

I may have gone too far in a few places

>the blue guy
/r9k/
>comedian
Sup Forums
>blonde guy
Sup Forums
>Rorschach
Sup Forums

Quentin, of coursh

reddit batman

Ozymandias is /lit/

>blonde guy
>Sup Forums
he is a turbo liberal how the fuck is he Sup Forums

Look at this way,

Ozymandias is /his/- studied history, somewhat liberal, has been accused of being communist. Has a historical hard on. Possibly a hedonist homosexual?. Balances himself, sees things objectively. Hates far right/ far left ideology. Sees that everything has a solution.

Rorschach- probably the non-stormfag/ racist side of Sup Forums. Believes everything is mostly a conspiracy, is constantly reading right-wing news outlets, sees the world in black in white. Is mostly unloved, and is an outcast of society. might have repressed feelings for others, and expresses it as forms of anger and discontent. Sees society staring into bloody hell.

Comedian- Sup Forums, shitposter, really would give a shit, engages in edgy humour, can handle the bantz secretely dead inside, loves his country for all its flaws. Sees everything as somewhat of a joke.

I would probably say that doc manahttan MIGHT be our man, but only because he's a big guy.

I didn't watch the movie. But he looks like a nazi

Fat, impotent, whiny and ultimately useless. Sounds like our guy to me.

... Wait, shit. He had sex. Back to the drawing board, boys.

Comedian.

i still dont know why snyder decided to remove the scene where hooded justice counter-rapes the comedian from the directors cut

best Quentin comic

Comedian.

Edgy faggot with edgy humor hiding that he is actually just really an insecure crybaby.
Long dead.

I can agree.

>1930s Superhero with a lynching motif

he commited genocide to achieve world peace and make the world a hippie paradise

Doctor Manhattan, I'm New Frontiersman.

>manhattan
r9k
>comedian
pol
>ozymandias
redditors
>rorschach
"voice of reason" posters

All of that is wrong.

Explain your reasoning!

literally me

Kek, fuck you for making me read this with my own eyeballs

manhattan is non societal

comedian far right for the lulz

ozymandias has a superiority complex and yearns for change

rorschach reveals the commonly harsh truth

each one of them for very different reasons

>calling the police on non-violent offenders who said they will stop what they are doing
>thinking this is good for anyone

let's not kid ourselves... most 4channers would be this guy.

Our guy.

But /r9k/ aren't non societal because they are better than everyone else. They do nothing but hate themselves.

Comedian isn't actually for the lulz. That was the entire point.
Ozymandias is the smartest person on the planet and actually wins. So I guess that reddit comparison is apt.
And rorschach is wrong about everything. he is completely being played.

He was just on his way to the beach.

>Comedian isn't actually for the lulz. That was the entire point.
on the surface yes he is, sure he is dead inside but so is every Sup Forumsack

Ozymandias obviously

Someone explain this meme to me. Did it start on Sup Forums?

But it still implies that Sup Forums has everything figured out.

I wish Cavill knew how much I love him and these movies.

Sup Forums knows the world is a joke alas they shitpost
the comedian is a real life shitposter

>literally starts a happening
>ultra liberal

Sup Forums is Comedian. He knows how shit the world is and is powerless to do anything.

Ozymandias is a god-king. He knows how shit the world is and has the power to change it.

>They do nothing but hate
manhattan does this

>Comedian isn't actually for the lulz. That was the entire point.
the fact that the world was a joke on the outside of the comedian but felt different on the inside also draws a parallel with pol

>Ozymandias is the smartest person on the planet and actually wins. So I guess that reddit comparison is apt.
found the redditor. ozy wins because he has the higher ground, much like it's relationship with Sup Forums. they may be wrong about something but they still get goody points. also, it's never confirmed that hes the smartest man in the world, it's "said" that he is, much like when redditors claim to have intellectual high ground.

>And rorschach is wrong about everything
it's not that his opinion is right or wrong, it's that he reveals the truth

Ozymandias is Trump?

ozymandias earned his wealth.

Yes

Trump didn't?

>duckduck go

Uh, no. Legacy wealth, brah.

If my neighbors are smoking weed I don't care.

However, if they smoke so much that I can smell it (weed smells fucking awful), or if the smell starts to drift to my apartment, or if they're loud asswipes, I'll call the police.

>being a googlefag in 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

you know who else tried to commit genocide to bring about world peace?

Sup Forums is Rorschach. Sup Forums is The Comedian.

Stalin?
Obama?
Karl Marx?
George Soros?

Bane?

hitler wanted world peace in the sense of, aryans should be the unrivaled rulers of the world and exterminate all opposition, as opposed to ozymandias vision of all people coming together and peacefully coexisting using a larger outside threat

lol where I live the police probably wouldn't even care enough to show up. My buddy got caught one time and the cop just laughed and sent him on his way.

>Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious or national group.

Get your facts straight, Ozymandias is only guilty of nothing more but good old mass killings

>Which one is our guy?
Sup Forums? None.
All are aspects of Sup Forums from maybe 6/7 years ago.
moot split shit up but maybe /x/, when it was the smart board for a short period of time could have been Ozy.
Sup Forums was none of those since creation.

>Sup Forums is The Comedian.
Even mentioning the board can get you banned here. I know, just warning you.

when was /x/ the smart board, I only went there for Sup Forums/x/ slumber parties like 8 years ago, and then like 3 years ago I decided to check it out and it was a bunch of fags believing in magjick or whatever. And role playing as pagans, and using a bunch of terms incorrectly. It also seemed to be like only 5 posters.

Manhattan
>/r9k/
>/sci/
Comedian
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
Ozymandias
>/his/
>/lit/
Rorschach
>Sup Forums

Ozy killed millions to unite the world's races in a temporary peace. He's purple pilled at best.

reddit.com/