Does Sam Hyde have any sort of career after MDE

Realistically do you think he's capable of going on a talk show to promote anything? Could he ever be in a tv show or a movie that he didn't write himself or was specifically written for him?

Even Johnny Knoxville was able to get it together and appear in a handful of movies, but people like the rest of his crew either killed themselves, play exclusively in vegas, or I think wee man just sells tacos now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs
youtube.com/watch?v=jcoBDVXpdr8
youtube.com/watch?v=xtJl3qzSQcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Even Johnny Knoxville was able to get it together and appear in a handful of movies
and how long did that take?

As a new McVeigh, yeah

i have a guest bedroom he can stay in for free

If you look up his imdb his earliest credit was a couple episodes of the ben stiller show in 1992, so it kinda did take him a while but it looks like he was always interested in being in hollywood. Hyde, I don't think has that sort of ability or even the aspiration.

Well I know a good homeless shelter and I've got a friend who works at lifeline.

A couple years after jackass ended. He was in Smoking Deuces or whatever the fuck it was called. Then he made comedies and produced TV shows

nope now fuck off sam

hyde could come back to youtube and be perfectly fine. people would support him on patreon.

His big thing whenever dealing with journalists is to try and be as difficult and smug as possible, and not never say anything that could be taken 100% seriously or 100% sarcastically. Do you think he'd be able to keep that up for an interview with someone like Stern or Maron?

how do i become like Sam Hyde guys?

he's having fun, red pilling people, getting popular while making bank.

he's living the life

>after MDE
like he have a career now

MDE is not funny, but they have attractive girls on

We live in the age of youtube celebrity. He'll be fine.

anthony cumia will probably hook him up with a talk show along with all the other exiled bigots

He doesn't always keep it up.
He was level with anthony fagtano on that podcast, at least after the first few minutes.

He was on the needledrop guys podcast where he drops the act for like an hour. he still fucks with him a tiny bit but he's mostly real

>Maron

Maron wouldn't even air Gavin Mcanus' interview because they argued about a triggering topic (trannies)

He dropped the facade and spoke honestly in his interview with that YouTube music critic.

Was he trying to be funny or at least trying to come off as likeable, or did he go the other way with it and really seriously talk like it was charlie rose or something?

And he was infinitely more interesting for it. Why doesn't he do this more often?

he was goofing around

Somewhere in between. Listen to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs
>this video was removed by the user

what did he mean by this?

he's fallen to the jews

time to abandon ship Sup Forumslacks

Listened to a little bit and he basically bounced back and forth from being clinically dry and serious about his politics to being aggressive and sarcastic when it sounded like the guy interviewing him might disagree with him. If that's the only kind of interview he can do, I don't know if he's ever going to go beyond a season or two of adult swim. You can't promote a movie that way- he'd never be able to do a show like Fallon or Kimmel. But that's probably not what he wants. He was talking about stand up, and how he likes it but he has to resort to being shocking and edgy because he isn't funny enough to write jokes. That and his whole attitude towards the medium came off as backwards. He seems to think the most important thing about his stand up is how uncomfortable it makes people, and that actually being funny is sort of an after thought or even incidental. Which is fine if he wants to keep doing open mics at hipster coffee shops and filming "how ANGRY the crowd got" on his phone forever, but you can't get booked at legitimate rooms like that.

i dont think you know what a career is

Iirc, in some other interview he goes into more detail about it. He's ridiculously experimental. He just likes throwing jokes at the wall until one bounces back. He likes the theory of comedy more than comedy.

I should have specified- a career in mainstream show business. He has a television show on adult swim, so he's clearly interested in expanding his audience through traditional means. But I guess he could just be a youtube celebrity, hell pewdiepie's a fucking multi-millionaire.

Sam Hyde grew up with a single mother. Kind of explains everything, doesn't it.

Especially like the fact he never learnt how to shave.

all you do is rub a razor on your face. theres nothing to learn.

not shaving is part of his appearance, why would he do it?

Because Anthony Fantano is a legit guy. Him and Sam seem to have a good relationship. Every journalist Sam's fucked with has been some leftist hack who writes clickbait agitprop. These people are going to shit on him no matter what. Why should he help these vultures by giving a good interview? I would love if Sam gave more real interviews, but only if it's with people like Fantano, not Joe Bernstein.

>hey guys i look like my daddy doesn't love me on purpose it's j-just a comedy act I swear

that is exactly what he's going for, right there.

I don't use shaving creme. Is this weird?

He's not going for it, it's because that's what he is.

kinda. i have to use it because i have sensitive skin though.

exactly, and that's why he has not changed

Stern is too weak willed these days to do much, and Maron would just continue to be smug, while talking over Sam the entire time, with a hint of bitterness every time he mentions how he was denied his shot at fame, and how it's unfair that Sam has his own show at such a young age.

Is it true that Sam likes 'em young?

Who doesn't?

>Stern is too weak willed these days to do much
Do much of what? He does fun longform interviews. He'd probably spend a good part of the interview trying to get Sam to refer to himself as a nazi or even try to get Sam to threaten him. As for Maron, I don't think he'd make it about himself completely like he usually does because of Sam's outspoken political beliefs. He really held Gallagher's feet to the fire when he started saying racist shit during their interview.

do you like 'em old?

the whole joke is that hes a huge fuck up. him going to another college to chase after a girl was 100% real, he likes to refer to himself as the alpha of betas -- im not saying hes not making strides especially with his own show but hes not really one to idolize -- that was one of the points that made the bizzfeed interview so funny and sad, Sam has enough self awareness to realize where he is in life and achieve goals , the guy at buzzfeed is undeniably a drone and will never accomplish anything

Where is MDE Ep 4. I WANNA WATCH

A man with nothing to lose. Truly there is nothing more dangerous than this. Except really big asteroids.

I actually emailed baba booey about having him on and after a few days I got a response saying that he'd look into it

>career after MDE
he doesn't have a career now lmao

He'll be fine, Hillary and the media establishment are going to war with the "alt-right," and as the closest thing to a celebrity that identifies with it he'll get a huge boost in popularity as every wannabe rebel starts buying and watching his shit. If Trump wins and those beliefs become mainstream that would probably be the only thing that could kill his career since then there will be other, better, comedians pandering to that audience.

im going to let you in on a secret -- sam isnt part of the alt right, the whole joke is that the mainstream media is so bias towards the left thats the only reason he panders to the alt right, to be contrarian. watch his "athiest debate challenge video". sam hyde doesnt believe in god but only calls out atheism because of how prevalent it is becoming especially in europe not because hes a christian

i feel like theres only 10 people in the world who understand MDE's message/humor

thank you for correcting the record

PLEASE TELL ME

>the only reason he panders to the alt right, to be contrarian
I've seen no evidence of it. He's written and spoken candidly and earnestly about his politics before, and it's pretty obvious this isn't an act. He's got pretty strong well defined views and he makes content to further them. It's really as simple as that. He feels like a victim and so do his fans. He's not going to one day just start making sketches about how dumb and overblown MRAs are or go around trolling right wingers because it's gotten "too mainstream". He has his views and you're being naive if you think he's "just a contrarian"

>He has his views and you're being naive if you think he's "just a contrarian"
did you even read the rest of my post?? the athtist challenge video is the most obvious example of him not believing in the politics he projects, in his how i survived high school video he exlpains he does not believe in god. the challenge was fake and only meant to get a rise out of gullible atheist -- hes not part of the alt right, you dont get his comedy, go back to r.ddit and funnyordie

Is this Hydekino?

youtube.com/watch?v=jcoBDVXpdr8

A lot of the mde skits still hold water if you take out alt right pandering. By him not falling in line with the other liberal jew comedians and then taking it a step further and going against the grain, he stirs up controversy. But 2/3 of the mde comedy isn't directly anti-liberal.

For example the male hooker skit, the depressed ceo skit, the brutal reality of being a teacher, the trex cripple skit, the pro-bully school, the tap water recipe, and many others don't set off red flags to liberals nearly as much as Jews rock, the 30 wall, or the rejected blackface boyfriend.

maron would mostly dismiss sam's personality by linking it to his lack of a father figure

I disagree. He's been around a lot longer than a lot of the issues he's making fun of. It's like saying south park is conservative because they point out how stupid the left is acting when in reality they're just picking the low hanging fruit of stupidity from whatever is trending at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtJl3qzSQcA

I haven't watched Southpark since high school which was over a decade ago so I'm not super up on what they've done recently, but did they ever walk back that Mr. Garisson character? It was so long ago that I think they were still calling him a tranny.

I hope so. I've avoided watching the guy for a long time until today. Wouldn't watch his shit because people kept comparing him to Tim and Eric and Eric Andre. I finally just watched episode 4 of world peace and I thought it was way better than what it's compared to.
I actually laughed at the gorilla dick nigga gag. Also at the moon man/Duke thing.

seems like he takes those beliefs kind of seriously, especially in the past few years. i wouldn't place him alongside anyone like gavin mcinnes or milo or some shit like that, i think sam hyde is a lot more similar to your average, no-name "alt-right" sympathizer. kind of holds his convictions a little stronger because of how much opposition there is.

>Sleep with night vision goggles ready to fight
Jesus that hits too close to home.

>he'd never be able to do a show like Fallon or Kimmel. But that's probably not what he wants.

Go watch some of his stand up, of course it's not what he wants.

The only reason I could see him doing something mainstream like that would be to get into a fight live on national television with the audience.

would it make you feel better if he did not?

Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Also, what's with the """controversy""" regarding this guy and his show?

Is it the "alt right" and "sjw's" just finding another thing to whine about?