How can one person posses so much creativity?

How can one person posses so much creativity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cG4ZXxEhOI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4QXwtOic0
youtu.be/SilZtPrMoQw
youtube.com/watch?v=u1zmCtmQ6W4
youtube.com/watch?v=lhNxvoXOKcI
youtube.com/watch?v=q2_hBNQqEus
youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
youtube.com/watch?v=BHmVqMISPLw
youtube.com/watch?v=SbeaBEX-x2M
youtube.com/watch?v=sz8oYVAMPdM
dummymag.com/new-music/grimes-interview-so-many-worlds
youtube.com/watch?v=WuuMcnGXCmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou59NWkNGzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7PzffUWT4
youtube.com/watch?v=FTvanzhR6ok
youtube.com/watch?v=pvt95WyqInQ
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73320173/#q73334406
i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/life-after-whimsy-joanna-newsom-is-no-ethereal-creature
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73684790/#73685061
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask Grimes

drugs and free time

I dont think youve really listened to ferraro if youre so quick to mention grimes in the same vein

I dont think youve really listened to grimes if youre so quick to mention that grimes is not as creative

where's grimes ambient and hip hop album?
youtube.com/watch?v=4cG4ZXxEhOI

meth

youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4QXwtOic0

youtu.be/SilZtPrMoQw

Hello, James.
When is the new album coming out?
Glad to hear guitar on it.

She did drugs but not meth
I think Grimes > Ferraro. Just my opinion.
Her career is still ongoing.

her discography is not as big as ferraro's because she does a lot more things than ferraro who's generally just a music producer
see it doesnt mean she didnt step into either of those genres' territory

youtube.com/watch?v=u1zmCtmQ6W4
youtube.com/watch?v=lhNxvoXOKcI
youtube.com/watch?v=q2_hBNQqEus

youtube.com/watch?v=UUe9rnucPoU
youtube.com/watch?v=BHmVqMISPLw
youtube.com/watch?v=SbeaBEX-x2M

Grimes is "safer" than ferraro.
There is no experimentation in her music.

>There is no experimentation in her music.
nice bait

He plays guitar, keyboard, and sings
You need to get educated!

where's her industrial album?
youtube.com/watch?v=sz8oYVAMPdM

Nope, not b8. She has zero noise tracks.
Also if it were bait, why would you respond?

>She did drugs but not meth

dummymag.com/new-music/grimes-interview-so-many-worlds

let me know when Grimes is instrumental in the creation of a genre

Favorite Ferraro album post 2010?
Favorite Ferraro album pre 2010?

>if you dont make noise tracks you dont experiment
if you're actually not baiting then you're quite literally retarded

which side project best and why nirvana

okay where's her hyperdrive music
youtube.com/watch?v=WuuMcnGXCmQ

Fsv and kfc city right now

night dolls
nyc,hell

Wherr is her lo-fi martian club radio mixtape?

Kfc city is so fucked man, good choice

>ctrl f meth
>0 results
What's your point?

She is right now. The genre is her own unique style. It doesn't have a name yet. Some said it's post-internet music. We'll have to wait until she will be trully recognized.

Grimes fans really have to make everything about Grimes

it's synthpop lad, adding some quirky layers on top doesn't change the genre

Its just pop, dude.

every artists has their own unique style. as it stands grimes has no influence on anyone.

What are you fucking stupid? She talks about staying up days doing meth right there. You waifufaggots are the absolute worst.

her discography is not as big as ferraro's because she does a lot more things than ferraro who's generally just a music producer
see

it doesnt mean she didnt step into this genre's territory
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou59NWkNGzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7PzffUWT4
youtube.com/watch?v=FTvanzhR6ok

if ferraro's discography is so big where is his ethereal wave album?

funny thing this song sounds like an instrumental of a song from visions

>lo-fi martian club radio mixtape
examples?

let me know when ferraro is

That's like calling David Bowie, Prince, Kate Bush or Bjork "just pop". See how reductive it is?

>grimes has no influence on anyone.
death grips disagree with you

The thing with him is that he's both is and isn't. You seems to have no idea about the origin sources of a lot of things he did but he incorporates a lot of things from other musicians but anyway still manages to make something unique. Of course considering his discography it equals and he has original things but he isn't as much " " as you think he really is. I still love what he does but you should also at his former musical partner Spencer Clark who is as good(if not even better) than him, just he focuses on more alien and tropical sounds. Of course there are also other artists like Lieven Martens and Sam Miringue who you should check but still I his bodyguard mixtape (especially raiden and liqud metal) is probably one of the most creative things he did and spawned a lot of things from it.

David Bowie is art rock/art pop. Prince is funk/r&b/pop rock, Kate Bush is baroque pop/art pop, and Bjork is art pop. Grimes is synthpop.
Also:
>implying Grimes is even close to any of those 4 artists

She consumed amphetamines which is not the same thing as meth, idiot. Read more interviews.

>David Bowie is art rock/art pop. Prince is funk/r&b/pop rock, Kate Bush is baroque pop/art pop, and Bjork is art pop. Grimes is synthpop.
wrong
Grimes is synthpop/synth punk/art pop/glitch pop/dream pop/chamber pop/ambient/hip-hop/industrial/witch house/ethereal wave/trap/idm
why are you talking about things you dont know about? to bait or something?

>Grimes is synthpop
She's more than that. Many of her songs are beyond this genre. Are Scream or Omega or Venus in Fleurs really synthpop?

>if ferraro's discography is so big where is his ethereal wave album?
here u go youtube.com/watch?v=pvt95WyqInQ

I mean, based on his looks hes obviously a martian trying to look human

james Ferraro is just boring drone

HOLY SHIT AND ITS BETTER THAN GRIMES

A majority of Grimes' work is synthpop, having a few hip-hoppy songs doesn't make her a hip-hop artist. That's like calling Bjork a vocal jazz artist because of It's Oh So Quiet. Not to mention that claiming that only serves to hurt your claim that Grimes is her own genre.

it's not ethereal wave, it's vaporwave
educate yourself

they are just pop

thats not vaporwave dummy

>implying Grimes is even close to any of those 4 artists
Why not? Her genius pieces are on par with the greats. Pick e.g. Realiti or Be a Body. IMO they're on par with When Does Cry or Running Up That Hill. She's that good.

haha no

Not so fast. Ferraro lacks songwriting skills while Grimes is already an expert in this field.

Both REALiTi and Be a Body combined are around 1/100 of Running Up That Hill

Whatever you say, dude

>while Grimes is already an expert in this field.
is that why rihanna turned down her song? and instead picked kevin parker
some expert lmao

>That's like calling Bjork a vocal jazz artist because of It's Oh So Quiet
why are bjorkfags so ignorant and retarded
you dont even know she's made the whole vocal jazz album and you could call her a vocal jazz artist

EXPERT
GRIMES HAS TO GET SOME RANDOM BITCH FROM TAIWAN TO EVEN ACCEPT HER PRODUCTION

>A majority of Grimes' work is synthpop, having a few hip-hoppy songs doesn't make her a hip-hop artist.
You didn't even listen to her entire discography if you claim such false thing. "Hip-hoppy songs"? Where?

BTW see this list rbt.asia/mu/thread/73320173/#q73334406

What did Dimitri mean by this? Did Google Translate glitch out or something?

Wow, truly inspiring, her looks match her music

You're trying way too hard. RUTH had decades to be accepted as canon while Grimes' songs are newer but still very acclaimed. e.g. Oblivion is P4K & RYM song of 2012.

Rihanna's label turned down that song (Go). They know nothing about good music.

Aristophanes is a collaborator of hers. Stop shitting your pants. Grimes works mostly for herself because she's a huge control freak.

>Rihanna's label turned down that song (Go)
all major labels do is hire expert songwriters. you know your shits bad when they don't want it.
>Grimes works mostly for herself because she's a huge control freak.
all artists are control freaks. bad ones can't seem to produce anything of worth when working with other ppl.

why does EVERY FUCKING THREAD end up being about this goddamn fucking revolting cunt

fucking HELL you waifushitters are so unbearably pathetic, just kill yourselves already

FUCK
GRIMES

I don't give a shit about how acclaimed the songs are. Realiti and Oblivion are both shitty songs and RUtH is incredible. As simple as that

Yes indeed. She's a weirdo just like her music. Meanwhile even Joanna Newsom can't wrap her head around her music:

>I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited about the idea of Grimes. I haven't wrapped my head around the record. I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her. I met her in LA a few months ago, she told me something along the lines of, "I grew up listening to your music". I will say, it made me feel really old for about five minutes, then it made me feel really happy. I was like well, I guess I'm old now, but that's okay because this awesome and amazing young musician likes my music and said that it was special to her when she was younger, so that's great.
i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/life-after-whimsy-joanna-newsom-is-no-ethereal-creature

do you ever get tired of spamming the same copypaste and picture?

You just don't like Realiti and Oblivion. Why? Maybe you're a pleb, who knows...

*lits three dozen incense sticks*
*play sample of distorted jaipong set over tribal drumming*
*que Casio jamming*
*proceeds to eat their microphones*

SSSSSSSSSHHHHrAAAAAAOOOooOoOOoo

James doesn't deserve this thread.
You should have ignored the first post

>even Joanna Newsom
Wow she is a retard just like you, fucking turbopleb

Just listened to some of his stuff
Didn't like it but yet kept on listening to it
It's surprisingly pleasant

There are more anons posting Grimespastas. I find these pastas @ rbt. It takes a few seconds to post them.

what did u listen to

>hating Joanna Newsom
Pleb much?

no its you
the same fucking picture and filename every thread

Its extremely vivid to me. Reminds me of these big industrial cities ive had nightmares of. Its terrfying but thats why i think its fun, since theres no "real" danger

i mean true but their last album is pretty good

Listened to the top 10 of his stuff on spotify
Anything you'd recommend?

you forgot its also at earsplitting volume

yea try
iAsia (his masterpiece)
rerex
Last American Hero
some of his classics

I saved it from the archives, dummy. The filename doesn't change by itself. Hence the same filename. Other anons found exactly the same posts that included that filename.

no its you. spamming it over and over. get a life

yeah its you spamming over and over. gettng so mad for being called out.
seek help

You should get a life and stop your autistic monitoring behavior. Nobody asked for your useless patrolling services.

Now watch this:
>1497492018661.png

Then this:
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73684790/#73685061

Do you see the same post number as that filename? Now shut your mouth.

What's his best project?

>deletes his post
>reposts again
jfc you really need therapy

I just called on your bullshit. Stop your autistic tendencies and mind your business.

look sicko. you need help. you post the same filename and copypasta in every grimes thread. you probably spend your days. searching on the archive for any mention of grimes.
prove me wrong by showing us your browsing history

Most would say iAsia or Last american hero. Maybe even far side virtual. A majority of his releases are amazing in their own way

Hey triggered autist, here's my browsing history

typical lunatic response.

>nitwit not seeing the differences between those 2 posts
Seek help. You're too stupid for this board.

>autistic enough to have to remake the same posts twice
yikes

>lunatic calling user lunatic
That's rich.

Damn this shit's really obscure huh? I've enjoyed what's been available on streaming platforms, but haven't really delved any deeper.

>deluded twat not knowing that Sup Forums doesn't accept editing posts

Why do you use the term "triggered autist" so often and usually without a good reason? We know you're the same person every time. Who hurt you? Did someone who dislikes Grimes fuck your girlfriend or something?

>We know
>We
You have issues. Seek help.

>posting the same grimes copypasta like 5 times in 30 minutes