Alright fuckheads

Alright fuckheads.
Let's say you want to fly from a large airport in Europe to another large airport in Europe.
Let's say you want to take some drugs with you, only recreational and for yourself. Maybe a g of coke, some mdma and some pills.
What's the best way?

Without shoving shit up your asshole, I might add.

>What's the best way?
Drive.

This. Fuck planes

Fuck planes indeed.
But there's no other option. Driving would be way more expensive.
Is taping shit behind your nutsack a good approach?

Its the best approach there is. Still not failproof tho.

watch some documentaries, chances are pretty damn high you will get caught. not worth it imho, just pay a little more for your stuff when you are there

Are they?
Why tho? If you look like just a regular dude trying to check in and pass safety they surely won't check behind your sack will they? I need to say: no body scanners! Just regular security. So even if they pat you down, i don't think that they'll notice a baggy behind ya jewels my dude. Dogs are only used for checking baggage I heard/read.

In pooper is the only way, and even that isn't 100% failsafe

Still not as sad as this...

I've worked in airport security and occasionally (very occasionally) the police had drug-sniffing dogs at the arrivals.
So pretty low chance to get found out, but it's not zero, and you'll be in really deep shit if you get caught,

This guy
is wrong. Recently my grandmother went to greece and she had a fucking knife on her, just laying in the stuff she was taking on board. Nobody noticed it. She realized that she had the knife once on the plane,
I mean that was a real weapon that was not hidden and probably in her bag.
If you're not a nigger or a sandnigger you will probably have no problem.

Be careful with coke tho. If there's a drug dog anywhere in the airport you're probably in big trouble. Pills are probably less of a problem.

Going to a festival or coming back from amsterdam ?

Put in in your pants
worked just fine when i flew from munich to dublin, if its weed, grind it and put it in a cap of a water bottle. seal it wirlth hot glue and put ir between your ass cheeks

dont put it "in front" of your cock because they somerimes check for that

good luck

Mail it to yourself ahead of time.

addition:

i managed to get 5g in that cap, wasnt fun but went fine

This faggot will probably be searched, im sure he looks like your typical drugged out faggot.
He is so degenerate that he cant go for a few days with out getting baked in one form or another.
I hope he has to get married in a Turkish prison

the edge of this one

u r overthinking. ur'e just a normal passanger so act normal. just avoid dogs

Protip: dont bring small amounts of drugs across borders, the risk is to high, I suggest: buy drugs at your destination, and if you need drugs at home there is the dark interwebz

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

thats pretty smart actually