Say no to western degeneracy

Say no to western degeneracy.
Say yes to Islam.

White culture is the problem, and Islam is the solution.

Understand that you will submit to Islam whether you like it or not.

Religion is like a self-induced brain cancer. Turns people into the vegetable.

Oh look. The silly people are fighting over which imaginary cloud-man is the best again

?

Thanks for the offer. If ever I'm interested I'll be in touch.

Get fucked sand nigger. FYI, allha just doubled down, go blow yourself up in the next hour and get double the virgins.

Fuck shitslam.

No, that's american prescription drugs.

Also Islam is the only religion currently supporting manslaughter.
I could never understand one thing: they fuck each other (man on man) and their kids like there's no tomorrow, but if caught - getting thrown out the roof.
Why not accept that there's barely any straight Muslim exist and keep enjoying each other's dick openly?

Whatever you say lol

Seems that I'm on the roll with trips and dubs.
Here, get singles for a change.

What are you talking about you sand nig. White culture isn't really a thing. There's white people all over the earth that are totally different from each other. Scotland, Russia, Sweden, Canada. All white but with different cultures.

This is probably bait but I've also been thinking about the idea that whites are all bad and just like not all sand coons are bad the generalisations just don't add up.

Kill the muslims all are trash

Go fuck a goat sand nigger

First of all. Don't say white culture. Do not mix culture with religion. Muslims come in all different colours. Second of all, it's forbiden to force a non-Muslim to revert to Islam. Allah says there's no compulsion in religion. I'm someone that's studied Islam.

religion of peace.

so, what kind of kind and loving God would tell his children to kill his children that don't believe in him, or believe the wrong way?(suni vs shia)

fun fact, allah is a false god.

fuck off Sup Forums

muslims are not heretics, you mong, they're infidels. Protestants are heretics.

Sharon did nothing wrong

I mean both are pretty bad

also
>islam as a whole agreeing enough to get anything done without killing each other/fracturing into sects