Can you help me out Sup Forums?

Can you help me out Sup Forums?
I am not very good with Photoshop, but I need this document cleaned up.
I need the date remove, the animal description written text removed, the owner information lines cleaned up, and the signature to look like it was written.

Anyone can do this for me?

Done. Super easy.

You're retarded, holy fuck.

I'll do it. I'm bored might take me like 15 minutes or so. The signature might be tricky.

Thank you. I was trying but couldn't do it. Gave me a headache and made me want to punch my computer

bump

just curious how well its gonna come out...lurkin,,,,

I am hoping it comes out good.
We have the city on our ass about our dogs, and as breeders, we can't have some of our dogs fixed, so we are going to try to fool their bitch asses.

Trying to figure out how I am going to do the signature.

Interesting. Bump

Here it is before the signature.

you lazy fucks, why does noone do it?
ok, i'll try it

give me a few minutes, pretty drunk right now, and just using paint...

I am not OP but nice work there user

Thank you user.

bamping to make sure thread doesnt die

Bump out of curiosity

This could be done in MSpaint in 5 minutes

kids these days.

How's this?

That looks fucking amazing. Thank you very much user

Lol, thanks for the titties.

It will feel if they touch it tho that the signature is printed instead of written. My doctor uses a ballpoint pen so the difference in ink and depth of writing would be very obvious, so when you falsify the thing try to use an ink jet pen and the right type of paper instead and an ink as close as possibile to the one in your printer.

The whole thing might be problematic if they do a background check on the papers and find you out as for falsifying a prescription if i'm not wrong is a federal crime and you could do time for it. Best course of action would be having a friend doc willing to provide false papers for some cash

Godspeed anyway op

would look more real, if the signature was blue instead of black, i think...