Ok Sup Forums I'm losing my mind and I don't know how to proceed. I'm in love with my cousin...

Ok Sup Forums I'm losing my mind and I don't know how to proceed. I'm in love with my cousin. I've been fapping to her for years and practically all I can do around her is fantasize about what the sex would be like. So here's the thing. Lately, I feel like she's been acting a little more flirty with me. I've made suggestive comments, and she'll joke right back. Now I'm freaking out. I know she's a huge slut, but I don't know how or if I should try to take it to the next level. It may all be in my head. What do you think Sup Forumsros? Do I have a chance? Should I go for it? Pic related, it's her.

Fuck her.

kek

why not, you get to ruin multiple families in one fuck

Yeah that's super helpful. I have a lot of pics of her I could dump in exchange for quality advice

This is a once in a lifetime kind of thing nigger, you either get the fantasy most cucks on her want or you join the rest.

Moar

I feel the same way. I just don't know how to actually go about it. How do I tell if she's actually into me, or if she's just joking?

Wait more to confirm if shes into you, put a lot of time with her, then you can proced when you know

Finally some real advice. You deserve a bikini pic, sorry it's not the best quality. She's the one on the left.

Don't do it, if you're wrong that would be so fucking bad. Can you imagine if your family found out? Listen to someone that isnt a autistic 12 year old that trolls the internet all day.

See a fucking therapist, jesus christ

Are you telling me that if you had the chance to put your dick in this mouth you wouldn't take it? I can't think about anything else these days

@ OP. been in similair situation. abort. not worth at all. just dont do it. its in your head bro.

Hey user, I was in exactly the same position as you in the past. I fb chat her all the time and actually told her I'm attracted to her physically and shit like that and kept inviting her to parties. Then one day I got my shot. We got drunk and she decided to sleep over. So while we were about to sleep I kind of slowly hugged her from the back then I moved my hand to her boob and the crazy thing is she lifted her arm so I can get a good grab from the back without uttering a word so went for it. She didn't let me fuck her though, I just humped on her bare ass and came :(

Holy fuck you deserve a bikini pic for that story

You guys appear to be some shade of brown

Just have your parents arrange to have you two married

What is she, like a 4 goat wife? Save up your pocket money

We're not brown. This is me and her. I think we look good together personally

The thing is, if I pass up the opportunity I'll always wonder if maybe I would have had a shot. Whereas, if I do it, I'll always have that with me

I'd fuck the shit out of her

I mean, how close are you to that side of your family

Do you see her often? Do you know anything about her stance on cousin incest?

If she makes return 'jokes' when you make suggestive comments, have you not considered just going out for drinks for some bs reason and pushing the limit, if she reacts well, you're in luck, if she looks weirded out, pretend it was a shit joke that sounded funny in your head because booze

I have fucked my cousin twice...feels good man
Go for it
I'm still trying to fuck some more but she's being a cunt about it talking about were related blah blah blah
Get here drunk and fuck her brains out so that she comes back for more nigger

Don't listen to these inbreds.

I literally just fapped to my cousins pic

may i remind you that hitlers parents were cousins?
Yeah, if you get it on maybe you get a retard as a reward... germans love retards. And since trump happening incest is obligatory in the US

Did she send all the pictures specifically to you?

Seems that way because not gonna lie I reverse image searched them trying to find her so I could wreck you (just a prank) and none of them are on any social media site.

If she keeps sending you selfies something is up

Fresh out of prison was our 1st time
Both drunk but she admitted she's always wanted it to happen
2nd time was just regular night out drinking ended up fucking like nothing

You can fuck anything and it will fellsgoodman, doesn't justify you being a fucking hillbilly.

just make sure she's on the pill or wear a condom

Geneticist here OP

Paternal or Maternal cousin?

Some of them she did, a lot of them I've saved from her IG

God that sounds amazing

Fairly close. Me and her have only gotten really close the past year or so, we do a lot of things together that don't really involve either of our families

Not a geneticist here, but I'm curious what difference it makes?

Sorry didn't reply to that last question. I don't have a clue about what her stance on incest is

Maternal. Why does that matter?

You look like the person that smells of shit and axe.

The difference in mitochondrial DNA between paternal cousins can have an effect on the chance of severe genetic babyderp syndromes in case of accidental baby

That's sub optimal OP
But hey just dont knock her up

Interesting, I didn't know that.

Interesting, thanks.

Any time

Well now I know which family reunion to cruise....

no

Do you have any nudes?

My biggest fantasy is to blow my load in her mouth, so that's really not a problem

The vast majority of stuff that really mangles a baby in to a derp blob is autosomal recessive anyway

It's difficult to produce a fucked up baby that makes it to full term, humans are good at knowing when to self abort normally

It's just a gamble you dont wanna take because when you're stuck with a derp you can't just but it in a sack and toss it in the river like you could in the olden days

Get her drunk, turn the conversation to families and relationships. Bring up how you're not sure whether or not your family will stay close, then crack a joke that your cousin better not run off. If she asks why, which she likely will, you could say something like "well not everyone gets to brag about having a hot cousin do they?" Then come back and tell us what happens.

I don't, unfortunately. Only a few bikini pics that show just enough to stoke my imagination. She's the one on the right

Yo where u from man I have a thing for doctors lemme Eiffel tower her with you

Stick to anal and oral then, gotcha.

Was with my cousin that is 19 on our cottage this weekend, was thinking of "accidentaly" going to sleep in her bed where she was (we had beds next to each other), but then i got too drunk to even try it

dude is that Kelsey

Absolutely perfect plan. I will probably do this

Dude, literally nobody brags about how hot their cousin is except in West Virginia.

Possibly. You want to guess at her last name?

The bragging about having a hot cousin bit is clunky

Buy twister, get hammered, play twister with her

Is she touchy? Straight up just wrestle her

That's not a bad idea. She doesn't have a problem getting touchy, so I think she might go for it

Dude just get talking about relationships and sex while you're drunk and if she expresses any frustration say that if she wasn't your cousin you'd go for her. Judge her response accordingly. If she is happy about it joke about how after a few more drinks you probably wouldn't even care.

More bikini.

Don't do that ur not hot enough to seduce her so easily

Cousins are the perfect fuck buddies

There's built in trust and built in barrier against things getting serious

She's DTF so all you have to provide is the environment... a sleepover...a road trip concert to see her favorite band where you have to stay the night in a hotel room you share...throw in a little booze to use as an excuse the next day and that's it.

Her face and body are too good to pass up.

I don't have a lot, I can dump what I have if there's interest

I completely agree, especially with last statement

Ok user it's been established that you are go to fuck her. The question is now, how? I like this user's idea. Make her feel special, go out, make her forget your her cousin and that your a man that wants to feel her inside

Not to mention she would be way out of his park

Is that you, OP?

Do you guys discuss sex?

I might be a little biased, but I mean this is her last bf. I think I'd have a shot

Exhibit Sup Forums

No that was the dude she was blowing instead of me.

We've made offhanded comments about it, but we haven't really talked in depth about it

Just get a little drunk, just enough for an excuse for both of you, but not rapey drunk, and go for it.

Watch a movie that you know has a hot sex scene in it

Begin conversation about sex from there

Escalate gauging her reaction whole time

If she's acting playful and flirty and drinks are flowing get touchy

Proceed to then insert penis in various orifices and deposit jizz down her throat

Solid plan. Have a pic

I would fuck your cousin too. Man if I was you

this guy gets it. don't let this moment pass you by and have regrets forever. Go for it!

I have fucked my cousin a few times and was some of the craziest sex i ever had. The secret is to keep it chill, fun, and don't be autistic / creepy as fuck. Go to a club/party/concert. Have a few drinks. Try dancing with her a little.. If she says something like 'OMG you are my cousin.. Say OMG I know :) and we're just dancing. so relax ;p

Then see how she starts to respond to it.. if she gets touchy-feely as you move with her.. it's gold. take her back and plow that pussy..

If she's a little hesitant.. tell her she's sexy af and you've always kind of thought she was..

again the key is to just be fun. relax. and when all else fails, give her more shots.. or slip in a roofie then profit.

U too keen on shit advice. How many girls have you been with, not fucked, actually relationships?

that was pretty much game plan that worked for me. My cousin invited me out to get some drinks with her and some friends. Her friends were being squares and had to leave early.

We had a few more drinks and then it was just 3 of us. Her, a dude that was crushing on her, and me.

She wanted to dance so then we left and went to a club. The other guy started acting like a douche and was annoying her. So then I just kind of swooped in and started dancing with her instead.

I wasn't trying anything at this point, just kept it playful and fun.. but then out of nowhere she started grinding pretty hard into my cock.. I was like damn lol.

It got me rock hard. I put my hands around her waist and she started grinding into me harder..

Dude was staring over at us now.. It was a little awkward at first cuz he knew that we were cousins.. but as i was grabbing on her tits and feeling my cock up against her ass.. i stopped caring lol.

We then went back to her house. the dude followed us and asked if he could come into.. she just closed the door on him. and we both just got on the bed to sleep. In the bed, she was spooning up against me and kept grinding harder against me.. Pushing her ass right into my cock. I couldn't take it anymore and jut put my fingers in her panties and started fingering her pussy.. was so wet..

slid her panties off, rolled on top of her and just fucked her hard all night long. ended up squirting all over her and she was hella into it.

Woke up next morning and acted like noting happened. just kept it a secret. and we did it a few more times.

So yes, you can fuck your cousin. Yes it's glorious. so go get that pussy.

quit being a beta male and ask her for sum fuk